What's new

Altaf's message, do you agree?, if you disagree why and if agree why?

do you agree or disagree with Altaf's message

• Total voters

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The founder and leader of MQM has said that Pakistan is heading towards international isolation

Last edited:
x6PJy.jpg

Last edited:
Believe me i even tried to but the way he speaks by pausing almost 3 minutes to say the next word just got to me.

ya i tried to but after few min a noticed same thing lol... no wonder he make 3 hours long speeches and ppl are sitting there like ducks lol

i said people who disagree must tell why?

disagree bcoz he is a hypocrate ... bcoz we have all seen him to go to any level for power ... he is the reason karachites is suffering

oh my, there are so many paindus, one is saying he doesn't want to watch the video, another paindu says, she watched 3 minutes and closed down the video, third paindu saying altaf is the reason karachi is suffering

i specifically mentioned atlaf's message for some reason

why are you guys even wasting your time here

disagree bcoz he is a hypocrate ... bcoz we have all seen him to go to any level for power ... he is the reason karachites is suffering

Oh boy! And all along I thought all Pakistan was suffering. Everywhere there was poverty and terrorism. How wrong was I thinking?

I did not know the rest of Pakistanis were doing so well.

Awesome.

:toast_sign:

It's very hard to this guy Serious. Yet I Cast my vote :(

A Person Sitting in another country , who is afraid to even set foot in the country that he so calls his own , who extorts money from the very people who he is suppose to be serving , under whoes rules Karachi became tainted with blood , a person who is not happy that Pakistan got independence , someone one who is nothing more then a mere pupped of foreign agencies .. Has No Right to tell Pakistan what to do & what not to do .

oh my, there are so many paindus, one is saying he doesn't want to watch the video, another paindu says, she watched 3 minutes and closed down the video, third paindu saying altaf is the reason karachi is suffering

i specifically mentioned atlaf's message for some reason

why are you guys even wasting your time here
can any sane person can listen to him for more then a min ... have u ever heard is speach ...
he start singing and look like a mental patient ... ask any neutral guy .. u will will get the same opinion

dont u want me to sent u smaple of this speaches??? is that how a sane person talk ...

It's very hard to this guy Serious. Yet I Cast my vote :(
well lets just say you lived up to your reputation

A Person Sitting in another country , who is afraid to even set foot in the country that he so calls his own , who extorts money from the very people who he is suppose to be serving , under whoes rules Karachi became tainted with blood , a person who is not happy that Pakistan got independence , someone one who is nothing more then a mere pupped of foreign agencies .. Has No Right to tell Pakistan what to do & what not to do .

who extorts money from islamabad and peshawar, aren't people getting elected there meant to be serving and not extorting the very same voters who voted them in?

Back
Top Bottom