What's new

Altaf's message, do you agree?, if you disagree why and if agree why?

do you agree or disagree with Altaf's message

• Total voters
i said people who disagree must tell why?

the phrase is outdated just like the failed state one just like the sakot-e-dhaka one:)

So if there is anything different/question then come again i may poll my vote.

What solution he has for it?

well lets just say you lived up to your reputation

who extorts money from islamabad and peshawar, aren't people getting elected there meant to be serving and not extorting the very same voters who voted them in?
Two wrongs do not make one right.

the phrase is outdated just like the failed state one just like the sakot-e-dhaka one:)

So if there is anything different/question then come again i may poll my vote.

What solution he has for it?

sakot e dhaka phrase is old one, i agree, but in this context he is talking about the upcoming events if we don't rectify our policies

the solution he has is the liberal progressive pakistan and not religiously motivated extremist pakistan

as he said, we are today confused about what path to choose, we should either choose the liberal progressive path or we should choose the religious fataic path

sakot e dhaka phrase is old one, i agree, but in this context he is talking about the upcoming events if we don't rectify our policies

even then what is new he is offering ? we all know and say the same so why you have to create a thread and poll for that?

I mean what he said is merely political jugglery of words which we hear daily

even then what is new he is offering ? we all know and say the same so why you have to create a thread and poll for that?

I mean what he said is merely political jugglery of words which we hear daily

if you all know the same, why not act on it?

i fail to see while altaf gives a message which is like swimming against the tide, why will he try to play politics, i don't think any other party leader will try to give a message something clearly defining the role of religion and state, where pakistan should ideologically stand to cope up with the challenges internally and externally it is facing today

who else has the courage to speak like this?

do you not agree with his statements?

the thing is, there are only two options, either you agree with it or disagree with it, you seem like hey altaf has said nothing new, we already know this he is just trying to score few brownie points, tu behan please point out what he said is already being carried out?

Last edited:
if you all know the same, why not act on it?

i fail to see while altaf gives a message which is like floating against the tide, why will he try to play politics, i don't think any other party leader will try to give a message something clearly defining the role of religion and state, where pakistan should ideologically stand to cope up with the challenges internally and externally it is facing today

who else has the courage to speak like this?

do you not agree with his statements?

i heard such statements from others too sans any practical so i dont see anything new in it.

if he has some practical then come again

i heard such statements from others too sans any practical so i dont see anything new in it.

if he has some practical then come again

from which major political leader?

i don't think you are getting the point here lady

well lets just say you lived up to your reputation

who extorts money from islamabad and peshawar, aren't people getting elected there meant to be serving and not extorting the very same voters who voted them in?

Lets Stick to the Topic .. if you want to debate on that open a new thread .. then you will get a fitting reply .. i dont have time to waste on off topic posts .

Believe me i even tried to but the way he speaks by pausing almost 3 minutes to say the next word just got to me.

Could be all the fat in his neck and head has resulted in permanent retardation or many of his supporters are so slow they need him to speak like that to follow along with anything he says.

i said people who disagree must tell why?

I disagree...

We have growing trade and military ties with China and other Muslim nations and the fact that the EU recently awarded Pakistan GSP+ status doesn't correlate with the idea of a country that is heading towards international isolation.

Pakistan simply needs to pursue its own interests.

When we were developing our nuclear deterrence capabilities Pakistan faced harsh sanctions from the US and Europe but we persevered. Should we have stopped pursuing our own interests then because of a fear of "international isolation"?

the solution he has is the liberal progressive pakistan and not religiously motivated extremist pakistan

as he said, we are today confused about what path to choose, we should either choose the liberal progressive path or we should choose the religious fataic path

There is no confusion considering the large majority want a country whose culture and legal system correspond to the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.

Altaf complains about "religious extremism" (when being an extreme Muslim would make you a better human being in general) but the MQM is cited for being involved in a host of crimes including openly threatening political opponents, extortion, murder, etc... much the same as the ANP, PPP, etc... so I don't understand what right they feel they have to comment on this issue when they're a large part of the problem.

Secularism in countries like France has resulted in governments that are increasingly restricting civil liberties particularly the right of individuals to practice their faith so how is this progressive?

I routinely come across liberals who lie about Pakistan's history/ancestry, the "benefits" of democracy, the actions of the military, civilian economic projects, etc... without any corroborating evidence to support their views and appear to routinely parrot propaganda coming out of countries openly hostile to us and in some cases going as far as cooperating with them to undermine our country (ex. Haqqani). An example of what I mean would be the issue of Kalabagh dam which the MQM opposes even though dams can more than double the water we can use for farming alleviating both inflation at home and generating foreign exchange from the production/export of increased agricultural output but also generates electricity for industry that grows our economy and brings people out of poverty by citing outright lies a bout the project or refusing to even discuss the matter.

Liberalism is regressive and Pakistan needs a return to military rule with the institutionalization of Islam which would grant people permanent rights not subject to the public's whims, eliminate crime and uplift the country both socially and economically.

Last edited:
Two wrongs do not make one right.

Agreed in this case Altaf is pointing towards the wrongs being done in islamabad that will isolates us from the rest of the world.

Any body questioning the status Quo is anti pakistan steady as she goes into ditch captain.we so called patriotic Pakistanis will worry about it after she is fallen. or simply abandon ship like rats and cockroaches before she goes down but we will not listen or learn no matter how good the advice is cause we are patriotic Pakistanis.

How dare he makes sense and points out the evil that effects us today.:hitwall: Being a patriotic pakistani apparently means agree with every policy and decision taken by the uneducated store bought degree politician or power hungry Generals.

Funny in a country where generals keep their family in UAE or other foreign nations cause its not safe in pakistan :omghaha: no more we arent to ask the question where are you taking us really :suicide:.

Back
Top Bottom