What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

:o::o:

anyway whats on charges front?

am not following this case hence if anyone can enlighten ?

no charges by police, he was only interrogated on suspicion. he got police bail and thats about it probably..if they had found anything in his house, they would have framed charges..

shamelessly PML N is protecting atlaf hussian ...

First of all, before we even begin to speak about any politician, lets talk about ourselves.

How well do we cope with each other based on provincial/language ethnicity? How tolerant are the Baloch of Punjabis? How tolerant are the Sindhis of Urdu Speaking? How tolerat are the Sindhis of Punjabis? How tolerant are the Urdu Speaking of the Sindhis? How tolerant are the Pashtun towards Baloch? and so on and so forth. We have no harmony and no desire to live with each other.

I am afraid that you may be right, there may be plans to break Pakistan, Baluchistan would go to Iran/Afghanistan, FATA/Gilgit/Baldistan would go to Afghanistan, Durand Line will be replaced and redrawn according to the will of Afghans, Kashmir will go to India or become independent, Sindh will be further divided into 2 parts b/w Urdu Speaking and Sindhis. Apparently, this is the way things are panning out. And all the bloody politicians are to be blamed including some of our Military personnel such as the ex Army Chief Kiyani who let it all happen. Is all this IMF money to support us??? Has it provided any relief to the common man? All these external funds are there only to further the cause of the west, our enemies.

We are a hateful nation, hate is etched into our very core. It has been very carefully planted into our souls, in the past 30-40 years. Only the Military can make things better but that can also only happen with a massive overturn of the current democracy. We need something like the French or Iranian revolution.
I'm agree specially the last paragraph, it's only army who can put back the country on track with an excellent and fair judiciary system, we need to make new provinces/division and at least we change the name of current provinces names which are totally based on ethnic names. A massive changes need in current constitution and separate the state from religion.

no charges by police, he was only interrogated on suspicion. he got police bail and thats about it probably..if they had found anything in his house, they would have framed charges..

I would like to advise you again to read my post on the ATA amendments passing in the senate, it happened in a very very strange manner.

Every time the British want something done in Pakistan, they start arm twisting with these cheap tactics. Let me explain:

PML(N) does not have a majority in the Senate, they need support from PPP(P), MQM and PML(Q) to pass their bills from the Senate. Now, 3-4 days back, 5 bills were presented on the floor and were unanimously adopted by all parties including the extremely controversial ATA amendment of which MQM and PPP were severe critics. Most surprising is the fact that absolutely no deliberation took place and the bills were passed! So much goes on in the back ground that we cannot even begin to comprehend most of it.

Every time the British want something done in Pakistan, they start arm twisting with these cheap tactics. Let me explain:

PML(N) does not have a majority in the Senate, they need support from PPP(P), MQM and PML(Q) to pass their bills from the Senate. Now, 3-4 days back, 5 bills were presented on the floor and were unanimously adopted by all parties including the extremely controversial ATA amendment of which MQM and PPP were severe critics. Most surprising is the fact that absolutely no deliberation took place and the bills were passed! So much goes on in the back ground that we cannot even begin to comprehend most of it.

yar humay itna bwaqqof samjh rakha hai? Your whole post is based on factual inaccuracies, childish propagandas, conspiracy theories, deliberately ignoring Altaf hussain alleged crimes for which he is being investigated. His amass wealth despite doing nothing in london. is that what you MQM'ers are known for? How many MQM senators are in Senate?

Let's start with Senate. How many MQM senators are there in Senate? If we take out MQM senators, pray tell us can PPP majority Senate can still pass bills with the support of 15 PML-N senators?

Now move on to Anti terror bills. In april Zardari and Nawaz met to resolve deadlock on this bill and they agree to amend the bill. Are you blind to the fact that Senate passed the amended bill today? I wont even tell what is amended bill. You can see in todays newspapers. That was condition of PPP to amend the bill which they did and was conveniently passed.

About the deliberation part. Senate standing committee on Interior and narcotics deliberated the amendments and kept apprised the senate. Hence it was passed quickly since PPP got what they wanted

Only an MQM mad conspiracy theorist sees imaginary things while ignoring their own corrupt practices

"You were under Investigation for money laundering, tax evasion , making violence initiating speeches and aiding and abetting murder.These were the reasons your
British passprt was taken away from you and your consierable summs of accounts
in various banks were also ceased.An order from Magistrate forbade you to sell any or all
of your 7 properties.You have recently acquired A Pakistan Passport on the basis of emergency, which you never felt important enough to have since the last 18 years, has
given enough reasons to suspect you attempting to escape from Britain, your voluntarily
adopted home.Hence you are under bailable arrest.Your lawyers, present here can put up a
bail for you on the condition that you will not leave this country and will present yourself in
the Police Station on July...next month.In the meantime further enquiries and investigation
will proceed and continue till conclusion.

"You were under Investigation for money laundering, tax evasion , making violence initiating speeches and aiding and abetting murder.These were the reasons your
British passprt was taken away from you and your consierable summs of accounts
in various banks were also ceased.An order from Magistrate forbade you to sell any or all
of your 7 properties.You have recently acquired A Pakistan Passport on the basis of emergency, which you never felt important enough to have since the last 18 years, has
given enough reasons to suspect you attempting to escape from Britain, your voluntarily
adopted home.Hence you are under bailable arrest.Your lawyers, present here can put up a
bail for you on the condition that you will not leave this country and will present yourself in
the Police Station on July...next month.In the meantime further enquiries and investigation
will proceed and continue till conclusion.
In the end not charged with anything?
End of the story?
Everyone is happy, crown showed who is the owner of unwritten constitution in UK.?:enjoy:
Any thing above is just another gulli danda match been played in your gulli danda mind?:cheers:

yar humay itna bwaqqof samjh rakha hai? Your whole post is based on factual inaccuracies, childish propagandas, conspiracy theories, deliberately ignoring Altaf hussain alleged crimes for which he is being investigated. His amass wealth despite doing nothing in london. is that what you MQM'ers are known for? How many MQM senators are in Senate?

Let's start with Senate. How many MQM senators are there in Senate? If we take out MQM senators, pray tell us can PPP majority Senate can still pass bills with the support of 15 PML-N senators?

Now move on to Anti terror bills. In april Zardari and Nawaz met to resolve deadlock on this bill and they agree to amend the bill. Are you blind to the fact that Senate passed the amended bill today? I wont even tell what is amended bill. You can see in todays newspapers. That was condition of PPP to amend the bill which they did and was conveniently passed.

About the deliberation part. Senate standing committee on Interior and narcotics deliberated the amendments and kept apprised the senate. Hence it was passed quickly since PPP got what they wanted

Only an MQM mad conspiracy theorist sees imaginary things while ignoring their own corrupt practices

Senate passes five bills
Published in Dawn, June 5th, 2014

ISLAMABAD: The opposition-controlled Senate on Wednesday had a hectic day as the house unanimously approved five bills, including two controversial anti-terrorism laws, which had earlier been passed by the National Assembly.

Following a behind-the-scenes understanding between the government and opposition leaders, the lethargic upper house, which had not approved any of the bills passed by the National Assembly in its first year, managed to pass two key terrorism-related laws just days before the 90-day period for their lapse expired.

The bills passed by the house were the Anti-Terrorism (Amendment) Bill 2014; the Anti-Terrorism (Second Amendment) Bill 2014; the Legal Practitioners and Bar Councils (Amendment) Bill 2014; the Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan (Amendment) Bill 2014 and the Service Tribunal (Amendment) Bill 2014. All five bills now only require the president’s ceremonial assent to be enacted as law.

When Minister for Science and Technology Zahid Hamid took the floor to put the anti-terrorism laws to vote, PPP’s Aitzaz Ahsan said the opposition had agreed to conditionally support the bills on the assurance of the government that their amendments and proposals would be incorporated into the bills in the weeks after the budget session.

Mr Ahsan said they would support the passage of the anti-terrorism bills because these were set to lapse on Thursday, when the 90-day period within which they were supposed to be passed by the Senate, would expire.

The minister thanked opposition members for their support and said he would accommodate the amendments proposed by them when the house took up the Protection of Pakistan Bill in the days to come since several clauses were common to both bills.

However, after completing legislative work, opposition members walked out of house to protest the “brutal police action” against teachers and clerks in Islamabad and the worsening security situation in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Speaking on points of order, senators from the Awami National Party (ANP) and the Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) lashed out at the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) for its alleged failure to improve law and order in the province.

The JUI-F’s Ghulam Ali asked the federal government to play its role and demanded that the KP governor write to the KP government and warn it for its poor performance.

The two bills, seeking to amend the Anti-Terrorism Act of 1997, are aimed at countering the financing of terrorist organisations through money-laundering and allowing for shoot-on-sight orders to law-enforcement agencies.

The Services Tribunal Bill seeks to bring appointments of tribunal members in line with procedures followed for appointments to the judiciary, making the tribunals financially autonomous and empowering them to implement their decisions.

Mr Hamid informed the house that the bill had been formulated in pursuance of a Supreme Court decision.

I consider some of my colleagues ill informed, you I consider something that would shame the words 'compulsive liar' and 'supremely ignorant'.

Senate passes five bills
Published in Dawn, June 5th, 2014

I consider some of my colleagues ill informed, you I consider something that would shame the words 'compulsive liar' and 'supremely ignorant'.

Yar, are you just plain stupid or ignorant of Nth degree, Prove one thing wrong in my whole post I would resign from my Analyst post. !

The amended bill says, before shooting a suspect, 17th Grade officer or Magistrate permission has to be taken. If permission is not taken, Shooter would be sentenced to 2 year jail term or fined. There is a distinction b/w foreign and local terrorists.

Pray tell us, The original bill, what it said about shooting suspects that LEA officers can shoot them on sight? Or was the distinction made b/w foreign and local terrorists in this amended bill

Now come to the original question. Like all serial MQM liars, you plainly ignored my questions, how is your hypothesis of PPP-MQM-PML-Q majority passing bills after Altaf getting arrested is true when there are only 7 Senators?

Shame on you for accusing someone compulsive liar and ignorant when you are just doing it from last 2-3 pages . Kuch sharam hayaa hai ya Khadda bazar mai baich aye ho?

Anti-terrorism (Amendment) Bill: No blanket shoot-on-sight for LEAs – The Express Tribune

Last edited:

Apparently, it is money laundering charges. However, it is a strong rumor that ultimately it will be linked to Imran Farooq also. Scotland Yard has interviewed those two who fled from London to Sri Lanka and were taken in custody on arrival at Karachi. And worst of all some Rabita Committee members from both Karachi and London have officially recorded their incriminating statements with metropolitan police.

Seems prologue of epilogue.

BpgtG8mCIAATPPQ.jpg

latest
shrouded with worries. Not a usual aggressive look. fear is eminent in his eyes and expression of a fallen and tired person.

Last edited:
Yar, are you just plain stupid or ignorant of Nth degree, Prove one thing wrong in my whole post I would resign from my Analyst post. !

See the part highlighted in bold and underline and as per my expectation, continue to rant because sharam ka koi idea tak to apko hai nahi is liye kahan ap mei itni gherat hogi ke resign keroge apni post se.

Now move on to Anti terror bills. In april Zardari and Nawaz met to resolve deadlock on this bill and they agree to amend the bill. Are you blind to the fact that Senate passed the amended bill today? I wont even tell what is amended bill. You can see in todays newspapers. That was condition of PPP to amend the bill which they did and was conveniently passed."

See the part highlighted in bold and underline and as per my expectation, continue to rant because sharam ka koi idea tak to apko hai nahi is liye kahan ap mei itni gherat hogi ke resign keroge apni post se.

Yar @mafiya is a kid ... Iss ki baat ka bura mat mana karo ..........

Back
Top Bottom