What's new

Altaf blasts MQM Rabta committee, calls Imran "kuttay ka pilla"

sahi kaha, burka mat utao :omghaha:

nawaz-dulhan.jpg

This is not a burqaa meri jaan.

And definitely not as funny as the performance live from London studio.

Nobody wants their broadcast to be blocked and offices ransacked...har kisi ko jan pyari hoti hai.

Talat Hussain is witness to this.....

Talat Hussain is witness to this.....

Half of Karachi is witness to this!

When MQM calls for a strike, it ensures that people strike...forcefully shut everything down.

When some media house says anything, they close their broadcasts, they stop the newspaper from circulating and muxh more. If you don't have outreach in Karachi, you don't have outreach anywhere.

Half of Karachi is witness to this!

When MQM calls for a strike, it ensures that people strike...forcefully shut everything down.

When some media house says anything, they close their broadcasts, they stop the newspaper from circulating and muxh more. If you don't have outreach in Karachi, you don't have outreach anywhere.

Check out Metro TV in Karachi and their indirect control of broadcasting

This Bhatta Khor Mafia should be banned:closed: ASAP by the peoples of Pakistan! This Mafia Gang is being run by a Behiss Insan sitting in London! If here is any MQM chamcha searching for something against his Bhai (Altaf Ghunda:blah:), then I wanna ask him few questions!
1. How MQM Gang:sniper: is being run? my mean, what is the source of Income to run this Bloody Gang:sniper: and a Bhai sitting in London?
2. Does they (MQM Mafias) think that they are the owner of Karachi? and depending on that point whatever & whenever they want to do they can do? My dear if you are living in fool paradise made by Altaf, then wake up bro! Karachi is in Pakistan:pakistan: not in Bangladesh...:coffee:
3. How can a Ghunda:sniper: sitting in London can be a beloved Patriotic Pakistani? who's Nationality even is Britain. He talk about to be a leader? of what? Shame on such kind of leader!

Note: this reply is to Altaf Gang in response of their Bloody activities in Karachi & Hatred Speech against Pakistan! Final point is that, ALTAF is himself a great Kuttay ka Pilla! :rofl:

altaf bhai was drunk in speech its my experience of hundreds time of drinking

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=463664457053369[/video]

I thank your experiences. :P :P

hopefully altaf wont shout stuff like kill those that voted for them. Its juts some moron talk which is best to ignore as these people strive on attention.

altaf bhai was drunk in speech its my experience of hundreds time of drinking

:rofl: its not experience with drinking which counts but the friends around you :omghaha:

I thank your experiences. :P :P
in fact i did it 3-4 times such BS after drinking as altaf bhai :P . ask indian and pakistani members here whom use alcohol its pure drunk more then limit speech :) i am surprised of these stupid karkuns whom listen a drunk like he is imam in juma masjid :lol:

what DAFUQ?

His raabta committee thinks of him a money making machine because it collects Bhatta for him.

Parliamentarians from MQM are just a show piece, real mafia is sector in-charges, who are directly controlled by Teefa MC, and then there is another group hit group which directly controlled by Teefa MC to keep sector in-charges in line.

Its good to see all the scums suffer in their own web of deceit and lies. This is how ALLAH makes their lives a living hell.

Hilarious video from last night.

Sounding drunk as ever, a crying Altaf blasts his own Rabta committee. Says his party thinks he is a money machine. Calls Imran a "Kuttay Ka Pillah".

Yay altaf BC kay baap ki tasveer kiun laga di, MC jab taqreer kar raha hota hai tun ho kay to us ki awaz apnay baap say bhut milti hai.

uff altaf bhai urff bull dog is a big drama ....plz come to pakistan we will tell u who is kuttay ka becha...:sniper:

this man is hilarious, he is a man Kid aur a girl ?when farooq sattar said to him "Altaf bhai rabta comitee aap se mafi mangti hai app ka dil tordia" he is acting like a girlfriend.lolz

Back
Top Bottom