What's new

Altaf Bhai!

#1 This Muslim population would be so great under a united India is the same BS that Mullahs of the time of partition said and they called Pakistan, Napakistan and called Jinnah, Kafir-e-Azam.

Is Altaf in the same league?

For me the recognition of the Tehreek-e-Pakistan is the fundamental tenet of every Pakistani...

Philosophically... Geez. I don't buy it.

#1 This Muslim population would be so great under a united India is the same BS that Mullahs of the time of partition said and they called Pakistan, Napakistan and called Jinnah, Kafir-e-Azam.

Is Altaf in the same league?

For me the recognition of the Tehreek-e-Pakistan is the fundamental tenet of every Pakistani...

Philosophically... Geez. I don't buy it.

I dont like todays Altaf too, but u should watch his old speechs of 1990s and 1980's, and today Altaf dont control MQM, he's only head, Imran Faroooq is the main guy who controls MQM from london, and Farooq Sattar from Pakistan,

And one more thing!
Altaf came pakistan bcoz he also didnt want to live in India!
He's mahajir bcoz he left India bcoz he wanted to live in Pakistan!
He talking philosphically, by critisciing the pakistani politicians in the video that u posted, and u shld watch and post the complete part of that video so that u and other people will not be misguided!
Dont take him wrong!

I last time i heard about MQM,its being praised for what a great job its doing in Karachi city.

Its a well known fact that indian muslims who is slightly less in population than pakistan, view Partition as a huge blunder.I guess it make sense for a Mohajir leader to have similar opinion.

Whats unexpected here is for a pakistani leader to have the guts to speack his mind on indian soil. Another Mohajir Gen Musharaf too gained for few admirers in indian for the same quality though his doesnt share Altaf Hussains view .

What a ******* triator.Khajur you certainely don't want to hear Musharraf view about India..he is very much anti INdia.

why are we even bothered to discuss this phsycho. Its a total waste of bandwidth.

I dont like todays Altaf too, but u should watch his old speechs of 1990s and 1980's, and today Altaf dont control MQM, he's only head, Imran Faroooq is the main guy who controls MQM from london, and Farooq Sattar from Pakistan,

And one more thing!
He talking philosphically, by critisciing the pakistani politicians in the video that u posted, and u shld watch and post the complete part of that video so that u and other people will not be misguided!
Dont take him wrong!

Buddy you are one hell of a die hard fan of this lunitic. what an headache.

What a ******* triator.Khajur you certainely don't want to hear Musharraf view about India..he is very much anti INdia.

where did i say Musharraf as pro india??

pay some attention to the phrase "though his doesnt share Altaf Hussains view ".

If MQM goes to Jannat,the news wil be:

*25 janati GUN POINT pr mobile fone se mehroom.

*Aaj 20 hooron ki chooriyaan utrwa li gaein, Hoorein dehshat zada.

*Doodh ki naihr ka pul dhamaake se urra diya geya.

*Na maloom afraad ka frishte pr tashadud, farishton ka ihtajaaj.

*Altaf Bhai ka Dozakh se telephonic khitaab, farishton ko sabr krne ki tlqeen.

*MQM ko dozakh ki aakhri hadon mein phainkne ka faisla, Tamaam Dozkhi sakhat Pareshan.

And one more thing!
Dont take him wrong!
Geez, his speeches are nothing but dialogue baazi, he even sings songs, lame hindi songs! he does the worst fake crying during his speeches, its laughable.

Personally I think MQM's main problem is Altaf, the rest of the MQM is always talking sense. They are educated, they are secular, they are modern and so on. Good qualities.

But then there's Altaf. Nothing but a ghunda. He can't talk properly for 5 minutes without any dialogue baazi.

There was a problem Mohajirs faced once upon a time. I think right now we are more powerful than Punjabis, if you simply consider education and our penetration into the white collar job market.

Fine maybe we aren't the best Farmers, laborers, and so on. But every major company in Pakistan has its HQ in Karachi and which is swarming with our Mohajirs.

This isn't Altaf's kamaal. My own family that came from India, left everything there, but while they were in India they had an educated background. This is something that gave them the edge over the farmers in the rest of Pakistan.

So I don't understand Altaf's lota politics at all. He joins whoever is in power. First he was Musharraf's friend, now hes supporting Zardari's PPP, with whom hes been fighting all his life, the gun culture, the party k larkay roaming the gali koochay of Karachi, the campus gangs of MQM... All of this is what is Altaf's real legacy.

He didn't get anyone Muttahid.

I last time i heard about MQM,its being praised for what a great job its doing in Karachi city.

Its a well known fact that indian muslims who is slightly less in population than pakistan, view Partition as a huge blunder.I guess it make sense for a Mohajir leader to have similar opinion.

Whats unexpected here is for a pakistani leader to have the guts to speack his mind on indian soil. Another Mohajir Gen Musharaf too gained for few admirers in indian for the same quality though his doesnt share Altaf Hussains view .
Altaf's views are a minority within the Mohajirs... There's no Indian Muslim in Pakistan. The Musharraf attitude is more inline with what Mohajirs feel about India and the partition.

He is NOT our leader. At best hes a few years away from being declared a terrorist.

If MQM goes to Jannat,the news wil be:

*25 janati GUN POINT pr mobile fone se mehroom.

*Aaj 20 hooron ki chooriyaan utrwa li gaein, Hoorein dehshat zada.

*Doodh ki naihr ka pul dhamaake se urra diya geya.

*Na maloom afraad ka frishte pr tashadud, farishton ka ihtajaaj.

*Altaf Bhai ka Dozakh se telephonic khitaab, farishton ko sabr krne ki tlqeen.

*MQM ko dozakh ki aakhri hadon mein phainkne ka faisla, Tamaam Dozkhi sakhat Pareshan.

ROFL.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

After all that, Altaf Bhai would be claiming his MQM doing 'farishton aur janatiyoon ki khidmat'

Well, he can really burst you in laughs. No wonder, why depressed people listen to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom