What's new

All punjabis introduce themselves here.................

he-man

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
All right i know a punjabi music thread is already running but i have started this for introduction

OK i am from indian or east punjab,doaba area
baaki wi apni intro dao please
@Lovelcon

All right i know a punjabi music thread is already running but i have started this for introduction

@Lovelcon

22 mere Id which wada L tay wada I (i) ay.

LoveIcon <-- Linked with Ambala, Jalandhar, Laylpour, Lahore & Multan

22 mere Id which wada L tay wada I (i) ay.

LoveIcon <-- Linked with Ambala, Jalandhar, Laylpour, Lahore & Multan
jalandhar...............nice
ki connection aa jalandhar naal waise??
ehna sareya shehraan wicho taan gt road jaandi aa

jalandhar...............nice
ki connection aa jalandhar naal waise??
ehna sareya shehraan wicho taan gt road jaandi aa

My father immigrated from Ambala and Mother from Jalandhar, Grand mother of my mother was from laylpour and uncles of my father from lahore and i spend my my childhood in Multan and later in Lahore. I still skiped Toba Tek Singh, Dunyia pour and rahim yaar khan not to make you confuse

My father immigrated from Ambala and Mother from Jalandhar, Grand mother of my mother was from laylpour and uncles of my father from lahore and i spend my my childhood in Multan and later in Lahore. I still skiped Toba Tek Singh, Dunyia pour and rahim yaar khan not to make you confuse
ask ur mother next time from which are she was??
city proper ya pind??

ask ur mother next time from which area she was??
city proper ya pind??

Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... Punjabi !!!

@Lovelcon
I am also from doaba area a village about 10 km from phagwara

Ooo kaka , ae Laylpur kis shahr da naa hai ?

I think you mean Lyallpur , pur hun Faisalabad Hayga....

Back
Top Bottom