What's new

All MQM leaders and people to appear in SC: Farooq Sattar

i really really really hate MQM with core of my heart now ,
they are more dangerous than talibans as they are MUNAFIQS ......
wolves in sheep clothing ....consider them real threat for PAKISTAN

When somebody gives vedict in your fav, he is a champion, when against, he is racist! Nice!

and when has SC given anything in MQM's favour, if my memory goes a short distance, SC started confrontation on illegal bases, called ijaradari of one party needs to be eliminated in karachi, now supreme court has no legal rights to gve out political statements, its not a political party, its a judicial system, can i ask you what happened to arsalan iftekhar case??

according to the law court cant rule the delimitation without proper consensus, now MQM has already said that even if they dont want concensus in whole of pakisa, just do consensus in karachi and do the delimitation

now SC is the one with is forcing everything legal or illegal down the karachi's throat here and playing political games

this judiciary is a farce, its political and its a joke, it doesnt do justice to the people other wise chaudry's son would have been rotting in jail for his corruption.. time for pakistanis to accept that

i have posted this before and will post it again, people who think MQM is the real terror, they should all read this news(13 december 2012 news)

172.gif

02_05.gif

people living outside karachi and pakistan have no idea what is the ground reality, think before you speak

news from 17/12/12

177.gif

news from 16/12/12(LED bomb discovered in asif square)

02_06.gif

I think someone needs to tell Farooq Sattar that it is supreme court of Pakistan not an amusement park where every tom, dick and henry can go. He along with few leaders and a team of lawyers would be enough to present their verdict.

I think someone needs to tell Farooq Sattar that it is supreme court of Pakistan not an amusement park where every tom, dick and henry can go. He along with few leaders and a team of lawyers would be enough to present their verdict.

Arsalan Iftikhar case: Supreme Court orders disbanding of Suddle Comission

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court on Friday ruled the disbanding of a one-man commission headed by former police official Dr Shoaib Suddle, Express News reported Friday. The commission had been constituted to probe graft allegations against the son of the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
The court also issued directives to make the third report public.
Former chairman of Bahria Town, Malik Riaz, had strongly criticised the one-man inquiry commission constituted to probe graft allegations against the son of the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
Riaz said that he had submitted receipts of Arsalan Iftikhar’s expenses in the Supreme Court on June 6, 2012. But the Supreme Court did not conduct any investigation then.
The business tycoon had alleged that Arsalan lived in a Portman Square penthouse which costs Rs7 million a month in addition to enjoying services of the best hotels in London. Riaz said that receipts and proofs of these expenses have been submitted to the Supreme Court, but no action was taken on them either.

Arsalan Iftikhar case: Supreme Court orders disbanding of Suddle Comission

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court on Friday ruled the disbanding of a one-man commission headed by former police official Dr Shoaib Suddle, Express News reported Friday. The commission had been constituted to probe graft allegations against the son of the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
The court also issued directives to make the third report public.
Former chairman of Bahria Town, Malik Riaz, had strongly criticised the one-man inquiry commission constituted to probe graft allegations against the son of the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
Riaz said that he had submitted receipts of Arsalan Iftikhar’s expenses in the Supreme Court on June 6, 2012. But the Supreme Court did not conduct any investigation then.
The business tycoon had alleged that Arsalan lived in a Portman Square penthouse which costs Rs7 million a month in addition to enjoying services of the best hotels in London. Riaz said that receipts and proofs of these expenses have been submitted to the Supreme Court, but no action was taken on them either.

Humm. So???

so??? what do you mean so?? he stopped any effort to bring his corrupt son to the justice and you talk about justice from SC which is biased

So you want to say both SC and MQM are culprits?

Just today, I had the Baloch here call the police because we recorded them destroying our car with rocks (Kids). We gave this to police and now they're saying we're not allowed cameras. This is what MQM stops!

If he has dual nationality; even Europe and in the USA he would not be allowed to be a leader of any party!

A great misunderstanding on your part mate, I too am a dual citizen and yet I am allowed to take public office & contest elections in Australia.

Just today, I had the Baloch here call the police because we recorded them destroying our car with rocks (Kids). We gave this to police and now they're saying we're not allowed cameras. This is what MQM stops!

But surely it shouldn't be a question of Baloch v. Muhajir, but equal rights for every Pakistani regardless of colour, creed or race?

This Cj is traitor, all his efforts r to send pakistan into a civil war, hopefully it will bring him to the point where he & his croupt son going to hve a glss of wine in a bathtub monte-carlo?
This SOB cj is creating a civilwar in karachi to send army for re-counting of the voters list all he wants a slaughter house of army & civilians for what?
Jst because pakarmy is nt bowing down to his masters CIA & nt giving them pak nuks?

i really really really hate MQM with core of my heart now ,
they are more dangerous than talibans as they are MUNAFIQS ......
wolves in sheep clothing ....consider them real threat for PAKISTAN

NIAZI look down in the post, there is a news from urdu news paper a transportor was attacked in mainwalli colony , in manghopir area of karachi!
He is NIAZI too , attacked by khtki,s (talibans) look at that?
http://e.jang.com.pk/12-13-2012/karachi/images/02_05.gif

But surely it shouldn't be a question of Baloch v. Muhajir, but equal rights for every Pakistani regardless of colour, creed or race?

Not the point. Muhajirs do this nonsense too. MQM has stopped this from both sides, notwithstanding its other problems

Back
Top Bottom