What's new

Ali Khan - The International Arm Wrestler from Pakistan

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GEO Super's been showing the Champions league 24/7 in Pakistan and yet we've never seen this guy on our channels. :tdown:

Watch how this beast obliterates the biggest arm and forearm in the world of Arm Wrestling.

Full match with German commentary:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Bezerk

First i thoght Ali Khan lost the match but he bounced back strongly :pakistan:

This is really cool......Hellboy is a FREAK!!!

I saw an arm wrestling match in Japan.....

This skinny Jap fella basically beat this huge bloke.....All through technique....
Apparently the rules in arm wrestling dont state that one's feet need to be on the ground.....So the Jap fella would basically hang on his hand putting insane amounts pressure.....I didnt stay to see all the matchups, but I saw the skinny dude beat at least 2 competitors.....

This Ali Khan looks like he's got some serious strength.....
Thats another Pakistani to be proud of after Amir Khan......Gotta love the Pride of Bolton!!!

Turns out this guy plays rugby with my elder brother and is a good friend. Will probably try to get into an arm wrestling match with him. :D

Turns out this guy plays rugby with my elder brother and is a good friend. Will probably try to get into an arm wrestling match with him. :D

After watching him torment a monster arm, I personally wouldn't go more than doing a handshake. AND Btw I ain't a small guy...6' 185lbs heh

All I have to say is...Good luck mate! :smokin:

why dont pakistan sends some wrestler to WWE. I think the TRP will whoop like anything with Khali and a Pakistani wrestler in the same show. Just think for a momment.... lol

why dont pakistan sends some wrestler to WWE. I think the TRP will whoop like anything with Khali and a Pakistani wrestler in the same show. Just think for a momment.... lol

WWE is total Fake ...

Every Move is scripted ...

Real Wrestling didnot look like WWE ... Thats why they called it Entertainment

WWE is total Fake ...

Every Move is scripted ...

Real Wrestling didnot look like WWE ... Thats why they called it Entertainment

Yups I know its fake but if WWE wants to increase its TRP call some chinese, indian, pakistani and israeli wrestler.

Imagine a tag team match with Indian and Israeli on one side and Pakistan and china on another. Though it might be fake I am damn sure no one is going to miss it in the subcontinent. And subcontinent means world half population.

Yups I know its fake but if WWE wants to increase its TRP call some chinese, indian, pakistani and israeli wrestler.

Imagine a tag team match with Indian and Israeli on one side and Pakistan and china on another. Though it might be fake I am damn sure no one is going to miss it in the subcontinent. And subcontinent means world half population.

Yeah? Subcontinent also means "Illegal Cable". How will that benefit the WWE or the network organizations? People get "Paid subscriptions" to such events. We in the sub continent get 900 channels for 300Rs.

Come on man don't do that..If any thing happens to your hands who will delete all the unnecessary trolling and bashing here :frown:

Come on man don't do that..If any thing happens to your hands who will delete all the unnecessary trolling and bashing here :frown:

That's a good point. I'll reconsider my decision to arm wrestle this guy. :lol:

Hahahahahahaha! That man is an old friend of mine. We were together in our university's rugby team before his arm wrestling career began. He was my senior and one of the more intimidating rugby players in our team. The man is made of steel.

Back
Top Bottom