What's new

Ali Haider Gilani abducted

One killed, five injured in firing at PPP Multan rally
MULTAN: An exchange of gun fire was reported between two groups during a rally of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) in Multan on Thursday, reported Express News.
At least one person was killed and five were injured in the exchange of fire that apparently took place between two groups of the party.

Initial reports suggest that Ali Haider Gilani, son of former prime minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, was kidnapped during the shootout.

Ali Haider is contesting the PP-200 seat in the general elections.

Till now, The Express Tribune has been unable to independently confirm whether Ali Haider left the rally himself or was kidnapped.
Note: This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly.
One killed, five injured in firing at PPP corner meeting – The Express Tribune

Former PM Gilani’s son abducted from PPP rally in Multan

May 09, 2013 - Updated 1335 PKT
Pakistan-Elections-YousufRazaGilani_5-9-2013_100242_l.jpg

MULTAN: Unidentified armed men kidnapped Ali Haider Gilani, son of former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani from Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) corner meeting in Multan, Geo News reported.

According to details, armed men opened fire in the meeting and injured five people including Ali Haider’s secretary Mohiuddin, who later succumbed to injuries.

Police said the incident took place during the corner meeting for PP-200.

Police and law enforcement agencies have reached on the spot.
Former PM Gilani

wow.....! by whom....PPP to get sympathy vote

Well seriously...what I have read about Gilani's corruption pot and his his son's attitude specially the fuss he created in Sania Mirza's wedding.....I personally hate them for this..but he is kidnapped and this is so not good to punch them(criticize) with words right now:undecided:

This doesn't bode well for the elections, I now fully expect that the elections in Multan will be postponed.

What the F**k a PPP governor was killed , his son kidnapped from last few years and whereabouts unknown now this ... Extremists have a upper hand here , they are the one dictating terms

This doesn't bode well for the elections, I now fully expect that the elections in Multan will be postponed.

well @nuclearpak seriously we all are well aware of "laashon ki siyasat" technique of PPP--but I don't think so that this story will fit in it...what do you suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom