What's new

Al Qaeda seizes the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority?

May be , I don`t know about their fb page ... But LAAL is undoubtedly one of the best progressive pages in Pakistan ( almost half a million likes for this page already .... ) .....

The problem is that the NS government is directly supporting the Taliban/Najdi ideology and sect and they are trying to silence every voice raised against extremism / Terrorism ...

The Majlis-e-Wehdatul Muslimeen (MWM) Pakistan Central Secretary Information Syed Mehdi Abidi has condemned the Government of Pakistan decision of imposing ban on Shia and progressives pages of Social media and demanded of the government to restore these pages forthwith.

In his statement, he said that the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has banned these pages in Pakistan on the directives of Pakistani Government to stop the liberal and anti-Taliban voices of patriotic groups.

He pointed that the Saudi puppet regime has banned the Shia watchdog website Shiite News, Shia Updates | Pakistan News | Iran News | Lebanon News | Bahrain News | Saudi Arab News | Shia Killings | Jafferya News | Jaffarya News ,its facebook page Shiitenews | Facebook and some progressive pages like Laal | Facebook , ‫Roshni روشنی | Facebook‬ , Taliban Are Zaliman - Community | Facebook and other pages to deprive the people from the freedom of expression.

He alleged that on the one side government patronages the anti-state elements like Taliban and on the other hand they removed the pages which raised voice against shia genocide, crimes of Taliban and religious extremism.

He demanded of the Government and PTA to immediately restore these pages and also ban those pages of social media which were involved in anti-Pakistan acts and provoking religious terrorism and extremism.

MWM condemns PTA ban on Shia & Progressive Social Media pages
what kind of progressive page?? they are banning those who are pro Pakistani and Islam and LAAL is spitting BS regarding army and govt wow what a progressive page
all i see on their post is they praising Russia , communism , Modi , India , RAW and some times BLA

We don't have multinational charities like JUD. So we will make sure the kind of charity work they carry out is tasted by the kind people of pakistan as well.
bhai pehla terrorist ko to PM bna dea aub defend b kr rai ho ajeeb chawal log ho tum

We don't have multinational charities like JUD. So we will make sure the kind of charity work they carry out is tasted by the kind people of pakistan as well.

Well you have RSS. Proud murderers of Gandhi. Your founding father. So you also have "charity organizations" that shouldn't be allowed to operate.

Well you have RSS. Proud murderers of Gandhi. Your founding father. So you also have "charity organizations" that shouldn't be allowed to operate.

Try to follow the discussion next time.

RSS operates in India and similarly JUD types must be made to operate in Pakistan, a job we have done exceedingly well since Mumbai attacks.

Do RSS made speeches everyday to attack inside PAK and kill its civilians like JuD Give ?

What do you expect from a nation where 51% of the population is terrorist or has terrorist views.

Once visited the Roshni Page and believe me each and every post is directed in calculated hatred towards Islam and Pakistan and i am actually very amused by the very News that they are banned...Freedom of Expression should not be taken as an excuse to hurt the other's feelings as it may lead to violent behaviour and will only help the radical elements in the society to justify their violent behaviour...

that is MQM libido managed page.

Rationalist society FB page is nothing but pure shit .. Bunch of pathetic retards have like taken over tht forum ..

It used to be good, but now mostly retard posts. no reasoning no logic, no sensible argument.

The handover is happening but at a slow pace .... RIP Pakistan & say hello to the all new

Al Sunnah Al Islamic Republic of Al Bakistan .. Suggest flags any one !!

The handover is happening but at a slow pace .... RIP Pakistan & say hello to the all new

Al Sunnah Al Islamic Republic of Al Bakistan .. Suggest flags any one !!

We are Islamic republic of Pakistan and our ancestor's gave sacrifices numbering hundred's of thousand's to get an Islamic state not for some Wanna be secular's to sit behind the screen and criticize and mock Islam and Pakistan...It has now become a trend to call any one Wahabi/Al qaeda terrorist who do not agree with their POV...

We are Islamic republic of Pakistan and our ancestor's gave sacrifices numbering hundred's of thousand's to get an Islamic state ..

Let me correct you Pakistan when formed was name republic of Pakistan not a Islamic republic , Jinnah wanted to keep it that way and our ancestors had no objection upon naming the country a republic thus why no protests or objections by them.

FYI I have cut the garbage from your post and only replying to what i think is on subject as some kids here wish to get personal and i am one away from a BAN !!

Let me correct you Pakistan when formed was name republic of Pakistan not a Islamic republic , Jinnah wanted to keep it that way and our ancestors had no objection upon naming the country a republic thus why no protests or objections by them.

FYI I have cut the garbage from your post and only replying to what i think is on subject as some kids here wish to get personal and i am one away from a BAN !!

Have you actually gone through the speeches of Quaid e Azam,if not let me educate you with few...

1:In his speech at the Frontier Muslim League Conference on
November 21, 1945, he said:

“We have to fight a double edged battle, one against the Hindu Congress and the British Imperialists, both of them being capitalists. The Muslims demand Pakistan where they could rule according to their own code of life and according to their own cultural growth, traditions and Islamic laws.
  • No doubt there are many people who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Some of our non-Muslim friends who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Islam is not only a set of rituals, traditions, and spiritual doctrines. Islam is a code for every Muslim, which regulates his life and his conduct in all aspects, social, political economic, etc. It is based on highest principles of honour, integrity, fairplay and justice for all. ( January 25, 1948 - Addressed the Sindh Bar Association)

• We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind. (Speech at the opening ceremony of the State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi July 1, 1948.)

"The adoption of Western economic theory and practice will not help us in achieving our goal of creating a happy and contented people. We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on the true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice"

• Come forward as servants of Islam, organise the people economically, socially, educationally and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody.
  • You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil.
    • You have asked me to give you a message. What message can I give you? We have got the great message in the Quran for our guidance and enlightenment. (Message to NWFP Muslim Students Federation, April 1943)

Have you actually gone through the speeches of Quaid e Azam,if not let me educate you with few...

1:In his speech at the Frontier Muslim League Conference on
November 21, 1945, he said:

“We have to fight a double edged battle, one against the Hindu Congress and the British Imperialists, both of them being capitalists. The Muslims demand Pakistan where they could rule according to their own code of life and according to their own cultural growth, traditions and Islamic laws.

• No doubt there are many people who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Some of our non-Muslim friends who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Islam is not only a set of rituals, traditions, and spiritual doctrines. Islam is a code for every Muslim, which regulates his life and his conduct in all aspects, social, political economic, etc. It is based on highest principles of honour, integrity, fairplay and justice for all. ( January 25, 1948 - Addressed the Sindh Bar Association)

• We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind. (Speech at the opening ceremony of the State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi July 1, 1948.)
"The adoption of Western economic theory and practice will not help us in achieving our goal of creating a happy and contented people. We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on the true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice"

• Come forward as servants of Islam, organise the people economically, socially, educationally and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody.

• You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil.
      • You have asked me to give you a message. What message can I give you? We have got the great message in the Quran for our guidance and enlightenment. (Message to NWFP Muslim Students Federation, April 1943)

I can quote a big speech etc but the fact is Quaid e Azam was the founder and first governor general and named this country REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN after his and the first premiers murder the country was renamed to IRP

Try to follow the discussion next time.

RSS operates in India and similarly JUD types must be made to operate in Pakistan, a job we have done exceedingly well since Mumbai attacks.

So your only justification for RSS is that they don't operate outside India. Well obviously they don't operate outside India due to their religious differences with the countries that surround India. But that doesn't hide the history of this "charity organization" inside India starting from the murder of Gandhi.

Do RSS made speeches everyday to attack inside PAK and kill its civilians like JuD Give ?

RSS has history of violence and many Indians also blame them for it. Pakistan or no Pakistan. This is a fact.

I can quote a big speech etc but the fact is Quaid e Azam was the founder and first governor general and named this country REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN after his and the first premiers murder the country was renamed to IRP

The Basic concept of getting a separate state from India was Islamic ideology and whole independence movement was based on Muslim Ideology,so your concept of RP or IRP doesn't make any sense and is only a source of your self-amusement...

The Basic concept of getting a separate state from India was Islamic ideology and whole independence movement was based on Muslim Ideology,so your concept of RP or IRP doesn't make any sense and is only a source of your self-amusement...

not getting any where , dont have time to go round in circles for the next 10 posts ..! however funny thing is i see where the problem lies and why there is so much confusion in this land ..

Back
Top Bottom