What's new

AiYESEE TAiYSEE

flyahyassg

New Recruit

Reaction score
salam and hi to every one.
aap logon kaa bohat shukriya keh aap log mujh ko replies day tay hayn bay shak wo h may ray liaay achchayn hon ya buray.
any how lets come to the topic now the topic is ' AiYSEE TAiSEE'.
as we kow that our politicians who are the most peace ful and most grace ful and HAJEE KI AULADS are busy to giving the topies to THE nation and the most sensible and sensitive topics are in the bowl of KHATAI the chor siyasat daans are creating the huge dramas in the form of JUDGES and the MEhNGAAI is going OVER AND OVER and the......... hukumat is not be able to provide the support and less the poverty and we.. we are hahaha busy in the gad dammn foolish things of WUKALAA those wukalaa who are the traders of law and the supporters of the FRAUD and providers of justice for the AMEER UMRAA AND RICH PEOPLE because ALL OF THE WUKALAA ARE THE GOD DAMN BULSHITS and their business is to sale the justice and law in the society of the HIGH CLASS PEOPLE thank god THAT they are not be able to do any thing for the CHIEF JUSTICE hahaha CHIEF JUSTICE.
any how I AM IN THE CRISIS OF FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND SOME ILLNESS.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DUUAAS. INSHALLAH ALLAH GIVES U A BEST BENIFITs IN QIYAMAT AND IN THE WORLD.
and also DUUA IS NECESARY FOR MYAND YOUR COUNTRY.
ALLAH HAFIZ O NIGEHBAAN.
FLYAHYASSG.
syed.ehtishamuddin.

Sahi bol rahe ho.

Asif Zardari ka interview dekha. No 1. Drama baaz hai.

Also judges ki quantity increase ker raha hein Supreme Court mein. Take inke judges beth jaiin for their own sake.

Corruption ki bhi inteha hoti hai.

nahi yaar hum ne tu usy vote de ker khud bithaya hai ab us ka bhi haq hai ki hamy loot ke kangal kary na.

Asif Zardaari bhi Nawaz Sharif ke saath game khel rahe hain. waise sahi baat hai b/c PPP judges ke masle ki waja se power mein nahi aaye hai, judges ki bahaali(restoration) sirf Nawaz Sharif ka masla hai aur woh PPP ko blackmail kar rahe hain.

Back
Top Bottom