What's new

Airbase assault: Initial resistance to Kamra assault seen as ‘weak’

Exactly..... This is the bottom line....None of it makes ANY sense. If they got in so easily how come they only only managed to destroy one aircraft, they could so easily have targeted the JF-17 assembly line which would have been a much higher loss for Pakistan..

You do know the relative locations of both the places. (Saab hangars and the PAC)

And this straight from the Horse's mouth...:lol:

Pity no fireworks since the factory is gone up in smoke. :D

:)

Its grapevine in the Indian defence establishment.. Some pretty reliable sources, but frankly I dont have any 1st hand information that will make me vouch for it.. But these folks have never come up with wrong info before, so I consider them pretty reliable...

that was your dream but at morning its one little damage which will be repaired in pakistan and saab team visited pakistan already

arre kya Imran ji... One Saab 2000 is a couple of hundred million dollars.. I dont dream such cheap dreams when it comes to damaging Pakistan's military infrastructure :D

Also our 19th Generation intergalactic starship was also destroyed by an RPG. Very sad news - our planned exploration of Alpha-Centuri has been severely affected.

i have a feeling that the 'correspondent' who broke this story will dealt in the same way as Mr. Shahzad was.... :$:$:$.... May Allah save him... and answer to who-are-claiming-that-the-news-is-fake is saved till i hear some court martials in near future...

Something that puzzles me, why was the Base commander recommended for early retirement then if all the reaction went sooper dooper and nothing happened?

Because let's be frank, when 9 suicide bombers come to attack you, you cannot stop them from entering the base.

Something that puzzles me, why was the Base commander recommended for early retirement then if all the reaction went sooper dooper and nothing happened?

Because let's be frank, when 9 suicide bombers come to attack you, you cannot stop them from entering the base.
Because there was enough damage that needs a base commanders neck. If it was a paint job some havildar would have lost his job.

Also our 19th Generation intergalactic starship was also destroyed by an RPG. Very sad news - our planned exploration of Alpha-Centuri has been severely affected.

And captain Jean-Luc Picard was kidnapped for Ransom.. :lol:

:)

Its grapevine in the Indian defence establishment.. Some pretty reliable sources, but frankly I dont have any 1st hand information that will make me vouch for it.. But these folks have never come up with wrong info before, so I consider them pretty reliable...

Very informative source indeed. No more questions need to be asked. The source also stated that 5,000 soldiers were killed by the terrorists, the photos posted previously were nothing but ISI agents playing dead and the reserve supply of chai cups at cafe lazeez were all broken due to explosive damage.

You shouldn't just give a bit of information away, that's being a tease, please do tell us everything your sources say.

Folks just ignore the PAF and every other eye witness.

And which Galactic station has aired this top drawer news, for from what i have heard, there are calls for recommending him for a gallantry award.

Because there was enough damage that needs a base commanders neck. If it was a paint job some havildar would have lost his job.

Would love to see that come true wouldn't you .....but Bharti wet dreams are short lived.

And which Galactic station has aired this top drawer news, for from what i have heard, there are calls for recommending him for a gallantry award.

By Notorious Eagle:

I have been told that he Air Cdre Azam Khan been recommended for early retirement.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...red-defending-kamra-base-6.html#ixzz25faHOOCM

Then there were Dawn, The News, Jang, and pretty much everywhere about a week back. Can't get the link now.

You do know the relative locations of both the places. (Saab hangars and the PAC)

No i don't. However if we believe the report and assume they were already inside the base dressed as soldiers, who would have stopped them from reaching any place inside the premises.

Again i repeat that none of it makes sense because, as windjammer said, they had C4's strapped to their chests which would have been hard to miss unless we assume each and every soldier present at the check posts was either blind or in cahoots with them. And if either of these scenarios is true, they did very little damaged than what they were capable of doing.

Back
Top Bottom