What's new

after one year democracy has still not matured in Pak, musharraf was a lot better

One one hand you say democracy in China is serving its people , on the other hand you are are against democracy. You are so confused, I can see the frustration . We will set an example by punishing Musharaf , dont worry about it :p
You are an Elite member so I am not trolling you.... Otherwise.......

it can be more then that, try me?:welcome::pdf::super::triniti::astagh:
No I like this one :chilli::chilli:
But Thanks :smitten:

One one hand you say democracy in China is serving its people , on the other hand you are are against democracy. You are so confused, I can see the frustration . We will set an example by punishing Musharaf , dont worry about it :p
You are an Elite member so I am not trolling you.... Otherwise.......

No I like this one :chilli::chilli:
But Thanks :smitten:
soon you will see another long boot, sending you to another baktarband & making up of great examples forever ?
thats all i can say, last of pictures arent enough behind the bars, waiting for saudi prince?
there is a difference between damocrazy & democracy?
hence you are to, fool yo understand that?
china has 99% democracy so it could be the best role model for us?
while damocrazies without any written constitutions like UK, are the worst of role models? right!
its just begun for you, you wil be more delighted keep comming in?

soon you will see another long boot, sending you to another baktarband & making up of great examples forever ?
thats all i can say, last of pictures arent enough behind the bars, waiting for saudi prince?
there is a difference between damocrazy & democracy?
hence you are to, fool yo understand that?
china has 99% democracy so it could be the best role model for us?
while damocrazies without any written constitutions like UK, are the worst of role models? right!
its just begun for you, you wil be more delighted keep comming in?
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: I am afraid your dreams are not gonna come dream no more long boots :p the so called commando is hiding in hospital :p I think its time we should set a good example :p

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: I am afraid your dreams are not gonna come dream no more long boots :p the so called commando is hiding in hospital :p I think its time we should set a good example :p
ok mr, honky donky!
fun time is over , try it whatever you can but there will be no more prince be waiting for you, this time thats my promise?
yes he , came to hide in hospital while ganjoo chor was cleaning the toilets of saudi king for 8 years?lolzzz

lathoon ke bhoot baatoon se nai mante , yeh quom se danday ki zaban samjhti hai ....pyar se kuch kaho kabhi nai Karen gay, danda de kr krwao , inka baap bhi karega ...

ok mr, honky donky!
fun time is over , try it whatever you can but there will be no more prince be waiting for you, this time thats my promise?
yes he , came to hide in hospital while ganjoo chor was cleaning the toilets of saudi king for 8 years?lolzzz
Right.... Now you have problem with saudis :p You cant stick to one point, can you?? Or may be you dont have enough logic to support your argument...

Musharraf only mistake was allowing these crooked politicians to return and get conned by the US over this "democracy" crap.
Lol yea right :p

lathoon ke bhoot baatoon se nai mante , yeh quom se danday ki zaban samjhti hai ....pyar se kuch kaho kabhi nai Karen gay, danda de kr krwao , inka baap bhi karega ...
Military logic, I mean what else can you expect from inter pass mediocre guys entering in military with no knowledge :p Sirf latin marni atain , us ki waja se adha mulk toot gya n adhy ma baghawat ho rae :p

Right.... Now you have problem with saudis :p You cant stick to one point, can you?? Or may be you dont have enough logic to support your argument...

Lol yea right :p

Military logic, I mean what else can you expect from inter pass mediocre guys entering in military with no knowledge :p Sirf latin marni atain , us ki waja se adha mulk toot gya n adhy ma baghawat ho rae :p
mulk tu politician ney tura thaa, yaad nahi hai "idhar hum udhar tum" democracy key ganday bachey?
inter pass ?
but what about those ganjey graduates cleaning shoes of matric pass genrl jillani, calling daddy to another matric pass FM genrl AYUB KHAN?
latoon key bhootoon key liye, latoon sey hi kam leyna partaa hai?

They were conducting Local Body elections untill Supreme court stopped them to do so, they will have local body elections by june/july this year, earlier in KPK as they are ready.
And by no means you can compare current era with musharaf's dictatorship regime, huge difference.

They are trying to improve the security situation and over all security situation has improved. State has been fighting a war ( which I believe was an american war) against terrorism so it will take time.

Didnt expect such discriminatory remarks from you.

Hi,

Those are just excuses.

Someone asked Churchill during the second world war----are we going to survive---he replied---are our courts providing justice---if yes then we will.

Without justice---there is no security for a nation.

Hint..... NRO

Correction Thorough Pro people of pakistan gave the chair to Zardari Not General Retired Musharaf. Personally i would love to give all Pakistani politicians Electric chair over and over and over again.

As far as security is concerned sorry no such thing is happening other then the complete surrender of the state to terrorist.Revival of the economy cannot and will not happen until real and painfull measures are taken which isn't taken place at the present.

This thread is not helping at all. Musharraf is the reason the democracy is taking forever to heal the damages had been done on Pakistan, not to mention, leaving the platform to Zardari to rule Pakistan once again. So, basically Musharraf left the platform to incompetent leader to lead only to make himself look good now? That's what this thread sounds like. Bringing Musharraf back will be zero step forward, but two steps backward. General Kiyani has done a lot better than Musharraf in spite of limited resources.
After Nawaz Sharif, General Kiyan should take a lead, better than alternative options at this moment, including Musharraf and Imran Khan.

Sorry, In my humble opinion first and most important thing in a democracy is "Tolerance", willingness to listen, respecting others point of view, and accepting their right to differ and have different opinion.

Unfortunately, very few of our politicians have these pre-requisite qualities to become a politicians. And to be honest, they are not actually politicians, just a gang of opportunist scammers.

Hi,

"Supporting democracy"---it does not work like that. Either you have democracy or you don't. The first step in any democracy is the enforcement of law and order.

This thread is not helping at all. Musharraf is the reason the democracy is taking forever to heal the damages had been done on Pakistan, not to mention, leaving the platform to Zardari to rule Pakistan once again. So, basically Musharraf left the platform to incompetent leader to lead only to make himself look good now? That's what this thread sounds like. Bringing Musharraf back will be zero step forward, but two steps backward. General Kiyani has done a lot better than Musharraf in spite of limited resources.
After Nawaz Sharif, General Kiyan should take a lead, better than alternative options at this moment, including Musharraf and Imran Khan.
musaharf left the stage to zardari?
are you livinig in the fools paradise ?
its was pakistani peoples who voted for zardari & his party?
his party won the genral election then , opposition parties including PMLn supported the ZARDARI led PPP govt?
there was nothing left for musahraf to do?
for all of damocrazy failures you come back to musharaf, who went out long ago, to accept the will of the foolish peoples like you?
still can you find. single one of these politicians doing the same, no in 10000% sure, you will never.
& it was kiyani who helped zardari looting the country, selling OBL in abottabad, then sitting in up most silent to let every dam worse, thing happenong to the country?
in the end, faking the election to bring the trun to ganjaa?

Last edited:
Dear Sir`s
I was disappointed to see what this discussion is all about and Mr Musharaf is better ? Today what ever mess we are in is due to Mr Musharaf as he single handedly took us to path of self destruction .There is a civil war going on in our country .The seed of AKs Mullah izam was brougth by Mr Zia .Saving Mother land what a slogan .History has told us that we have sacrifice part of mother land during these adventures. Yes coupe of Mr Musharaf was big mistake .WHat ever democracy in what form is doing it is not done this much damage to soverignity of land as it was done in Dictator`s era .Ok flood me with numbers GDP growth bla bla in his era .We as people are so short sighted that we tend to forget larger pictures .History has told us that where ever there is progress economically there has been properly elected Government .Coming to point yes politicians are corrupt they havent deliver but give them time 5 years and let people take care of them ,(please see PPP) condition in last election so will be PML-N if they dont deliver so will be PTI .Kindly dont make Musharaf hero as even worst of Democratic ruler has been punished or called by Judiciary and they went ,but salutes to our brave commando who didnt even bother to go and you guys are making him hero .

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS i dont represent any party just this is what i felt open for bashing now

Back
Top Bottom