What's new

after one year democracy has still not matured in Pak, musharraf was a lot better

Oh bhai.....DEMOCRACY always needs time, it's no magic wand that all the problems will be solved within few hours.

India is democracy for 65 years, but we are still not upto the mark, but we haven't lost hope in democracy.

So?? Does that make dictatorship better??
I am sure you know the reason for failure to conduct LB polls, the case went to courts and we all know hat happened next.

Thats what they said, I dont know what sort of proof you are askin. I can assure you if they TTP refuse to surrender , army action will be taken. Nor me neither current govt owns TTP.
No terrorist organization can sustain insurgency without local support and foreign aid, TTP today seems to be lacking both.
excuse me, can you show me any of TTp statment laying dlwn thier weapons?
before bieng the spokesmen of TTp & govt?
talks can go, on & on there is no, end date for that!
in the mean time its another shelter provided by political mafia, to keep TTp running its show, tilll the govts 5, years gets completed & army been push into neverending war, with no results?

Oh bhai.....DEMOCRACY always needs time, it's no magic wand that all the problems will be solved within few hours.

India is democracy for 65 years, but we are still not upto the mark, but we haven't lost hope in democracy.
Yae ma in k samjha raa :p Allah in ko hidyat dy.... :hitwall::hitwall:

thanks keep it, to india where monsters like MOODI can hold power with thier millitant groups?
keep waiting ok?lolzz

I am sorry but what u mean we have dicipline, who are you referring to? Are you trying to say army rule is better than democracy ?
sure all the army rules in pakistan were 100 times better then dirty damocrazy!

excuse me, can you show me any of TTp statment laying dlwn thier weapons?
before bieng the spokesmen of TTp & govt?
talks can go, on & on there is no, end date for that!
in the mean time its another shelter provided by political mafia, to keep TTp running its show, tilll the govts 5, years gets completed & army been push into neverending war, with no results?
You are elite member and expecting such noob statements from you is very odd for me.
I am not TTPs spokeman , neither I have anything t do with current govt. I strongly believe in democracy n thats wht the post is about.
Plus if army is the solution, Gen Kayani said only 40 % chances of defeating TTp.... So its easier to make such comments on a webpage sitting in AC room :p ground realities are different.

thanks keep it, to india where monsters like MOODI can hold power with thier millitant groups?
keep waiting ok?lolzz

There is a CHECK in DEMOCRACY called OPPOSITION to see that no one can become a MONSTER.

Anyways, you can select, elect, anyone, who am I to say anything.

keep waiting ok?lolzz

sure all the army rules in pakistan were 100 times better then dirty damocrazy!
This just shows your limited knowledge about Pakistan's history or perhaps you belong to army. :hitwall:
In civilized world nobody even debates this point any more, its proven fact that democracy even in its worse form is far better than dictatorship.

There is a CHECK in DEMOCRACY called OPPOSITION to see that no one can become a MONSTER.

Anyways, you can select, elect, anyone, who am I to say anything.
You can guide us :p

You are elite member and expecting such noob statements from you is very odd for me.
I am not TTPs spokeman , neither I have anything t do with current govt. I strongly believe in democracy n thats wht the post is about.
Plus if army is the solution, Gen Kayani said only 40 % chances of defeating TTp.... So its easier to make such comments on a webpage sitting in AC room :p ground realities are different.
frist of all, being a recruit learn to respcet?
its was you who stated that, TTp is ready to surrender ?
i asked you to show any proves or even a statment by them in which they has offered such thing?
you never came up with anything!
the reference of genrl kiyani,s statment was missunderstood by a foolish politician & refered wrongly by you?

kayani rebuts Imran’s remarks on chances of operation’s success
Kayani rebuts Imran’s remarks on chances of operation’s success - thenews.com.pk

Monday, February 17, 2014
From Print Edition

2083 719 1253 4

ISLAMABAD: Ex-army chief General (retd) Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has said that the statement Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan is relating to him with regard to operation in North Waziristan is totally false.

He added that he had made a statement regarding the operation in All Parties’ Conference (APC) and not in any other relevant briefing. “It seems that during the briefing, Imran Khan was not listening to me and his attention was diverted to somewhere else,” General (retd) Kayani said, according to a report.

Referring to remarks attributed to him by Imran Khan, Kayani clarified that it was wrong to assume that operation in North Waziristan would end terrorism and added that if terrorist bids occurred in other parts of the country after the operation, the armed forces would be blamed again. However, he had stated that terrorism activities would decrease by 40 percent as an aftermath of the operation, he made it clear.

Former Army Chief Kayani said that he expected that beginning of the military operation would give way to intensifying terrorist activities in other parts of the country. “Therefore, the trend pertaining to terrorist activities in Karachi, the Punjab and Balochistan needs to be taken care of through a comprehensive strategy,” he noted.

Gen (retd) Kayani said that he was convinced and insisted that the performance of police and the intelligence agencies needed to be improved.

& yes damocrazy in pakistan really is dirty!

Well I respect you , n i have absolutely no intention of offending you in any way, neither I made any such attempt.
You started the TTP thing, and asking for a proof for TTp surrender is unrealistic , rather stupid.

This just shows your limited knowledge about Pakistan's history or perhaps you belong to army. :hitwall:
In civilized world nobody even debates this point any more, its proven fact that democracy even in its worse form is far better than dictatorship.

You can guide us :p
you mean damocrazy the best revenge? right?lolzzz
yes we all has seen it, past 7 years it was really a great revenge!
china is most civillized country , & no body hell likes damocrazy, even so caoled kings of damocrazy borowing a lot from china?

Also you accused me of being TTPs spokesman which is offending, I wont ask for apology but I didnt like it.

Well I respect you , n i have absolutely no intention of offending you in any way, neither I made any such attempt.
You started the TTP thing, and asking for a proof for TTp surrender is unrealistic , rather stupid.
ohh so thats why , i called it damocrazy to?
cause its unable to punnish the killers of its 60,000 citizens?
& yet every kind of massive crouption is been found in the country?
with the full acceptence of terrorists & thier demands?
what happens if terrorists ask for the surrender of pakistani state, & these politicians. gives them that, ohh then it would be perfect damicrazy?
yes im, a former soilder from pakarmy!

Also you accused me of being TTPs spokesman which is offending, I wont ask for apology but I didnt like it.
how come, you stated that TTp is laying down thier weapons & terror network?
its looks like you got special, information from them?

you mean damocrazy the best revenge? right?lolzzz
yes we all has seen it, past 7 years it was really a great revenge!
china is most civillized country , & no body hell likes damocrazy, even so caoled kings of damocrazy borowing a lot from china?
Well its funny how you cherry pick examples of controversial democracies like china ... But you have the right to your opinion, I have mine.
cause its unable to punnish the killers of its 60,000 citizens?
& yet every kind of massive crouption is been found in the country?
with the full acceptence of terrorists & thier demands?
what happens if terrorists ask for the surrender of pakistani state, & these politicians. gives them that, ohh then it would be perfect damicrazy?
yes im, a former soilder from pakarmy!
Well if terrorists ask for surreneder?? We will fight, as we have been doing in the past. But making suck hypothetical statement starting with "if" is not gonna help. And now you are going to corruption?? You are all over the place my friend. Get your ideas right first.

how come, you stated that TTp is laying down thier weapons & terror network?
its looks like you got special, information from them?
Even if I share a piece of information that doesnt make me one of them, i strongly oppose there ideology. What If I share an info regarding india, would that make me an indian??

Well its funny how you cherry pick examples of controversial democracies like china ... But you have the right to your opinion, I have mine.

Well if terrorists ask for surreneder?? We will fight, as we have been doing in the past. But making suck hypothetical statement starting with "if" is not gonna help. And now you are going to corruption?? You are all over the place my friend. Get your ideas right first.
yes that cheery picked democracy is real & serving to its peoples compare to the mother of damocrazies UK, where there is no written constitution?
so till terrorists not ask for the surrender of pakistani state, till then we should be waiting & be bombed by them, under never ending peace talks?
i mean do you know , what you are talking?
go get a cold pepsi cola & watch tom & jerry ok.?
bring the TTp statment tht they are ready for laying down thier weapons, & stop your zig zags?ok

yes that cheery picked democracy is real & serving to its peoples compare to the mother of damocrazies UK, where there is no written constitution?
so till terrorists not ask for the surrender of pakistani state, till then we should be waiting & be bombed by them, under never ending peace talks?
i mean do you know , what you are talking?
go get a cold pepsi cola & watch tom & jerry ok.?
bring the TTp statment tht they are ready for laying down thier weapons, & stop your zig zags?ok
Lol thats cute :p :chilli::chilli:

Back
Top Bottom