What's new

after one year democracy has still not matured in Pak, musharraf was a lot better

This thread is not helping at all. Musharraf is the reason the democracy is taking forever to heal the damages had been done on Pakistan, not to mention, leaving the platform to Zardari to rule Pakistan once again. So, basically Musharraf left the platform to incompetent leader to lead only to make himself look good now? That's what this thread sounds like. Bringing Musharraf back will be zero step forward, but two steps backward. General Kiyani has done a lot better than Musharraf in spite of limited resources.
After Nawaz Sharif, General Kiyan should take a lead, better than alternative options at this moment, including Musharraf and Imran Khan.
This was musharraf's mistake that he conduct fair election in 2008. and ppp got sympathy votes from illiterate "AWAM" and form incompetent government. now ppp conducted rigged elections and has given agli bari to PMLN. lol

Dear Sir`s
I was disappointed to see what this discussion is all about and Mr Musharaf is better ? Today what ever mess we are in is due to Mr Musharaf as he single handedly took us to path of self destruction .There is a civil war going on in our country .The seed of AKs Mullah izam was brougth by Mr Zia .Saving Mother land what a slogan .History has told us that we have sacrifice part of mother land during these adventures. Yes coupe of Mr Musharaf was big mistake .WHat ever democracy in what form is doing it is not done this much damage to soverignity of land as it was done in Dictator`s era .Ok flood me with numbers GDP growth bla bla in his era .We as people are so short sighted that we tend to forget larger pictures .History has told us that where ever there is progress economically there has been properly elected Government .Coming to point yes politicians are corrupt they havent deliver but give them time 5 years and let people take care of them ,(please see PPP) condition in last election so will be PML-N if they dont deliver so will be PTI .Kindly dont make Musharaf hero as even worst of Democratic ruler has been punished or called by Judiciary and they went ,but salutes to our brave commando who didnt even bother to go and you guys are making him hero .

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS i dont represent any party just this is what i felt open for bashing now
5 years PPP
5 years PMLN
5 years PTI
bhai itnay mai tau mulk hi nahi rahy ga. God forbid

upload_2014-3-20_15-21-26.png

upload_2014-3-20_15-22-3.png

My answer to all crap mentioned above All millitary developments are directly related to US sponsored .look at the nos an you will get the answer why Pakistan progress during millitary times as US uses our Millitary to do its dirty work and that is a fact.

Attachments

• upload_2014-3-20_15-21-48.png
    upload_2014-3-20_15-21-48.png
    133 KB · Views: 19
View attachment 21694
View attachment 21696

My answer to all crap mentioned above All millitary developments are directly related to US sponsored .look at the nos an you will get the answer why Pakistan progress during millitary times as US uses our Millitary to do its dirty work and that is a fact.

lol you forgot the period from 2008-2010 from the graph u just mentioned, please stop this crap, the assistance was the highest in pak history when there was a civilian govt

an aid single handedly cannot rescue an economy, an aid cannot increase the GDP growth rate to 8 percent

upload_2014-3-20_15-36-51.png

Perhaps you cant understand simple graph but lemme help you out highest but Military assistance no economic assistance please read first them comment .Also dont be a fan boy of Mushraf Uncle just see people in Balochistan/KPK how much of admirer he is there .

Also Sir Horse Man
10 Years alone Musharaf please see that as well

View attachment 21697

Perhaps you cant understand simple graph but lemme help you out highest but Military assistance no economic assistance please read first them comment .Also dont be a fan boy of Mushraf Uncle just see people in Balochistan/KPK how much of admirer he is there .

Also Sir Horse Man

perhaps u needs glasses because its written economic and military assistance, which was also the highest in a civilian govt, now stop ur BS, the assistance doesn't make economy grow at 8 percent and i have seen investment coming in mush time as compared to zardari time, don't be such a democratic fan boy, democracy will only survive if democratic forces learn their lessons

and about KPK, so my dear musharraf lone seat has been won from KPK itself, from chitral, but an ignorant guy would not know that

OK Mr Darkinsky Lover boy Musharaf keep him with you by the way i hope you dont live in Pakistan.

Wrong inference.... If politicians are not trying to correct system, its not democracy's fault. Enough big guy!! Get a life and stop quoting my quotes.... The more I see your comment, the more I realize how shallow your thoughts are. :hitwall:
Plus you keep coming with things which are irrelevant to the post , see cola drinks didnt help you getting mature mentally , kinda feel sorry for you but good luck with your dictatorship dreams . :sleep:

Did you just quote US in your example for dictatorship... :rofl: Damn!! Stupidity in your post is too damn high :p
you cant get it, so be ready to sacrifice your fool head to mullha sawati who likes to hve football match,of the killed innocents pakistanis ?
cause thats what is the damocrazy is all about? talking to the killers of the innocents & giving them shelters?
as for damocrazy check the prices of lassi, & coke in any dictator,s rule still much lesser then the damocarzy wild wild west?
frist your tried come up, with fake assumptions that TTp was laying down thier weapons?
but when ask to provide any statment from. TTp hoodlums , you just went here & there?
its called the hypocracy, which is the creation of this fake , croupted system called damocrazy?
inspired by the west, its taking its common citizen no where?
no security, no economic development, no educational develpment, no infrastructure development?
you name it, nothing good came out of anywhere yet, & 7 years been past?
it was much more less time served by a dictator, in which peoples were getting loans to get cars, houses, bigger rescue systems, out numbered by passses, ring roads, coastal highways & brigdes been bulit under that dictators rule?

its was all massive & sudden cause that dictator was spending the money on the wellbieng of the country & its citizens?
he was not transfering the money out of pakistan into any of secret accounts?
thats why even with his worst of political opponents cant file a single crouption case against him?

system is nothing with out peoples, & if only a system was created for elites just like today in our country , & peoples were forcefully asked to follow it, its the worst kind of civill dictatorship nothing else?
which is still worst then even monarchy itself?
you still unable to prove that damocrazy has done any wonder for pakistan, but foolishly are trying to be a jumping jack , without any prove that pakistan ever wouldbe able to developed by damocrazy!
now as you hve begun to open your dam mouth, listen me carefully , i not trying to shut it down forever on the fourm, go & read fourm rules lists again, so you could know what to say, & when to say?
if not then better check the lasssi prices, under dictators rule & this rules of NOORACRAZY?

OK Mr Darkinsky Lover boy Musharaf keep him with you by the way i hope you dont live in Pakistan.
what you mean by that?
any ine who supports musharaf cant live in pakistan?

you cant get it, so be ready to sacrifice your fool head to mullha sawati who likes to hve football match,of the killed innocents pakistanis ?
cause thats what is the damocrazy is all about? talking to the killers of the innocents & giving them shelters?
as for damocrazy check the prices of lassi, & coke in any dictator,s rule still much lesser then the damocarzy wild wild west?
frist your tried come up, with fake assumptions that TTp was laying down thier weapons?
but when ask to provide any statment from. TTp hoodlums , you just went here & there?
its called the hypocracy, which is the creation of this fake , croupted system called damocrazy?
inspired by the west, its taking its common citizen no where?
no security, no economic development, no educational develpment, no infrastructure development?
you name it, nothing good came out of anywhere yet, & 7 years been past?
it was much more less time served by a dictator, in which peoples were getting loans to get cars, houses, bigger rescue systems, out numbered by passses, ring roads, coastal highways & brigdes been bulit under that dictators rule?

its was all massive & sudden cause that dictator was spending the money on the wellbieng of the country & its citizens?
he was not transfering the money out of pakistan into any of secret accounts?
thats why even with his worst of political opponents cant file a single crouption case against him?

system is nothing with out peoples, & if only a system was created for elites just like today in our country , & peoples were forcefully asked to follow it, its the worst kind of civill dictatorship nothing else?
which is still worst then even monarchy itself?
you still unable to prove that damocrazy has done any wonder for pakistan, but foolishly are trying to be a jumping jack , without any prove that pakistan ever wouldbe able to developed by damocrazy!
now as you hve begun to open your dam mouth, listen me carefully , i not trying to shut it down forever on the fourm, go & read fourm rules lists again, so you could know what to say, & when to say?
if not then better check the lasssi prices, under dictators rule & this rules of NOORACRAZY?
:blah::blah::blah: not interested in discussion with you mate. You just lack basic knowledge. Sorry.

View attachment 21697

Also Sir Horse Man
dont you bring self created dam charts, go bring economic indicators from IMF, WB etc etc?

:blah::blah::blah: not interested in discussion with you mate. You just lack basic knowledge. Sorry.
& you just lack, brains?
go play with junky kids, thats what you really are?
cause you cant prove yourself, your argument just failed to its core?

dont you bring self created dam charts, go bring economic indicators from IMF, WB etc etc?

& you just lack, brains?
Sure :coffee:

and Sure you are in deep in love with commandoe ,Yes

volatile said:
View attachment 21697

Also Sir Horse Man

flankerX said:
:blah::blah::blah: not interested in discussion with you mate. You just lack basic knowledge. Sorry.​
& you just lack, brains?

and Sure you are in deep in love with commandoe ,Yes

volatile said:
View attachment 21697

Also Sir Horse Man

flankerX said:
:blah::blah::blah: not interested in discussion with you mate. You just lack basic knowledge. Sorry.​
& you just lack, brains?
just keep that crazy chart, & go read the years in which he was inpower, read the reports of WB & IMF?
i dont think, so that torabora chart of yours can stand against those reports?

Back
Top Bottom