What's new

after one year democracy has still not matured in Pak, musharraf was a lot better

Dear Sir`s
I was disappointed to see what this discussion is all about and Mr Musharaf is better ? Today what ever mess we are in is due to Mr Musharaf as he single handedly took us to path of self destruction .There is a civil war going on in our country .The seed of AKs Mullah izam was brougth by Mr Zia .Saving Mother land what a slogan .History has told us that we have sacrifice part of mother land during these adventures. Yes coupe of Mr Musharaf was big mistake .WHat ever democracy in what form is doing it is not done this much damage to soverignity of land as it was done in Dictator`s era .Ok flood me with numbers GDP growth bla bla in his era .We as people are so short sighted that we tend to forget larger pictures .History has told us that where ever there is progress economically there has been properly elected Government .Coming to point yes politicians are corrupt they havent deliver but give them time 5 years and let people take care of them ,(please see PPP) condition in last election so will be PML-N if they dont deliver so will be PTI .Kindly dont make Musharaf hero as even worst of Democratic ruler has been punished or called by Judiciary and they went ,but salutes to our brave commando who didnt even bother to go and you guys are making him hero .

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS i dont represent any party just this is what i felt open for bashing now
Very well said.... I second you.

Sorry, In my humble opinion first and most important thing in a democracy is "Tolerance", willingness to listen, respecting others point of view, and accepting their right to differ and have different opinion.

Unfortunately, very few of our politicians have these pre-requisite qualities to become a politicians. And to be honest, they are not actually politicians, just a gang of opportunist scammers.
Tolerance is what seems to be missing in here as well :p After watching bashing comments of elite members is very unfortunate.

Last edited:
Very well said.... I second you.

Tolerance is what seems to be missing in here as well :p After watching bashing comments of elite members is very unfortunate.
PDF is the place you, will get what you deserved?
if you think, you can bypass with your fake claims , no my friend its a wrong place to be here.
now dont cry, & drink coca cola!

PDF is the place you, will get what you deserved?
if you think, you can bypass with your fake claims , no my friend its a wrong place to be here.
now dont cry, & drink coca cola!
Why would I cry?? Why you keep on suggesting cola drink??
You were wrong, from the beginning till the end. Your desperation is palpable.
And btw I am not new to this form.

I can see the effect of Cola drink on you :p Perhaps people in Thailand Love Cola drink, when they get crazy.

Dear Sir`s
I was disappointed to see what this discussion is all about and Mr Musharaf is better ? Today what ever mess we are in is due to Mr Musharaf as he single handedly took us to path of self destruction .There is a civil war going on in our country .The seed of AKs Mullah izam was brougth by Mr Zia .Saving Mother land what a slogan .History has told us that we have sacrifice part of mother land during these adventures. Yes coupe of Mr Musharaf was big mistake .WHat ever democracy in what form is doing it is not done this much damage to soverignity of land as it was done in Dictator`s era .Ok flood me with numbers GDP growth bla bla in his era .We as people are so short sighted that we tend to forget larger pictures .History has told us that where ever there is progress economically there has been properly elected Government .Coming to point yes politicians are corrupt they havent deliver but give them time 5 years and let people take care of them ,(please see PPP) condition in last election so will be PML-N if they dont deliver so will be PTI .Kindly dont make Musharaf hero as even worst of Democratic ruler has been punished or called by Judiciary and they went ,but salutes to our brave commando who didnt even bother to go and you guys are making him hero .

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS i dont represent any party just this is what i felt open for bashing now
seed of. mullha ism been feed by JI, & its leadership, which was antistate from its beganing?
so for our great damocrazy, all you forgot is that, PPP or PMLn even 90 % of politicians are bieng born in the laps of AYUB , ZIA , MUSHARAF?
civil war you are reffering are, is a direct product of 9/11 ,whuch was dine by a terrorists organization,who ,s leadership cowardly went into hidding in pakistan, but still peoples like you doesnt have any words of condemnation to them?
keep this dirty, bad smelling damocrazy is just, like keeping a cancer till its spreads all over the body & kill the sufferer with huge pain?
yes your kind of peoples are only the hypocrates getting benefits of the crouption political mafia of pakistan, directly or indirectly!
thats why you cant see the progress done under in all the MILITRY rules specially in musharaf?
you asked for it!

I can see the effect of Cola drink on you :p Perhaps people in Thailand Love Cola drink, when they get crazy.

ohh so, what is the date, TTp will be laying down its weapons?lolzz
anymore fake claims?
its not a place for you to come & try your , misplaced good damocrazy prapoganda. cause in reality, it all smells bad?
now , get a chill pill, cause already arent are able to buy a cocacola?
gharib awam?

seed of. mullha ism been feed by JI, & its leadership, which was antistate from its beganing?
so for our great damocrazy, all you forgot is that, PPP or PMLn even 90 % of politicians are bieng born in the laps of AYUB , ZIA , MUSHARAF?
civil war you are reffering are, is a direct product of 9/11 ,whuch was dine by a terrorists organization,who ,s leadership cowardly went into hidding in pakistan, but still peoples like you doesnt have any words of condemnation to them?
keep this dirty, bad smelling damocrazy is just, like keeping a cancer till its spreads all over the body & kill the sufferer with huge pain?
yes your kind of peoples are only the hypocrates getting benefits of the crouption political mafia of pakistan, directly or indirectly!
thats why you cant see the progress done under in all the MILITRY rules specially in musharaf?
you asked for it!

ohh so, what is the date, TTp will be laying down its weapons?lolzz
anymore fake claims?
its not a place for you to come & try your , misplaced good damocrazy prapoganda. cause in reality, it all smells bad?
now , get a chill pill, cause already arent are able to buy a cocacola?
gharib awam?
Proud to be gharib awam of gharib nation, no shame sir. I would really want this troll to cease.

Proud to be gharib awam of gharib nation, no shame sir. I would really want this troll to cease.
if you cant get a coke, in your life to drink, then how can you be following the "siri -paaya foot steps of the NOORA king?
in musharaf,s rule coca cola, even siri paayaa, was more cheaper or not?lolzz

if you cant get a coke, in your life to drink, then how can you be following the "siri -paaya foot steps of the NOORA king?
in musharaf,s rule coca cola, even siri paayaa, was more cheaper or not?lolzz
Why would I follow Nawaz Shrief... I believe in democracy, its the system thats imp not the personalities, people come and go, while systems remain there and perform. I am not into politics, neither do i support PPP or PMLn or PTI. I dont see democracy in PPP or PMLn, even within their parties. You are getting off topic. Gharib awam can neither afford pepsi nor siri paaye , both are too expensive :p

I would prefer "Lassi" over coke :p

Why would I follow Nawaz Shrief... I believe in democracy, its the system thats imp not the personalities, people come and go, while systems remain there and perform. I am not into politics, neither do i support PPP or PMLn or PTI. I dont see democracy in PPP or PMLn, even within their parties. You are getting off topic. Gharib awam can neither afford pepsi nor siri paaye , both are too expensive :p

I would prefer "Lassi" over coke :p
lassi is far more expensive then cola by now?
so save the money , just engoy the adds comming on the TV , can serve you well?
problem is system , not the peoples?
but the politicians are not trying to corect it, they are making it worse for thier own croupted rule?
hence thats the failure of the damocrazy, dictatorship is far more achiving in countries like us, china arime example!

lassi is far more expensive then cola by now?
so save the money , just engoy the adds comming on the TV , can serve you well?
problem is system , not the peoples?
but the politicians are not trying to corect it, they are making it worse for thier own croupted rule?
hence thats the failure of the damocrazy, dictatorship is far more achieving in countries like us, china arime example!
Wrong inference.... If politicians are not trying to correct system, its not democracy's fault. Enough big guy!! Get a life and stop quoting my quotes.... The more I see your comment, the more I realize how shallow your thoughts are. :hitwall:
Plus you keep coming with things which are irrelevant to the post , see cola drinks didnt help you getting mature mentally , kinda feel sorry for you but good luck with your dictatorship dreams . :sleep:

Did you just quote US in your example for dictatorship... :rofl: Damn!! Stupidity in your post is too damn high :p

Right.... Now you have problem with saudis :p You cant stick to one point, can you?? Or may be you dont have enough logic to support your argument...

Lol yea right :p

Military logic, I mean what else can you expect from inter pass mediocre guys entering in military with no knowledge :p Sirf latin marni atain , us ki waja se adha mulk toot gya n adhy ma baghawat ho rae :p

You sound like an intelligent guy, tell me, what did the poor get out of democracy in the last 30 odd years that they ruled us? I believe it was Churchill who said the best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with your average voter. Bhai batao, were people better off under Musharraf or under Bhuttos/sharifs?

Wrong inference.... If politicians are not trying to correct system, its not democracy's fault. Enough big guy!! Get a life and stop quoting my quotes.... The more I see your comment, the more I realize how shallow your thoughts are. :hitwall:
Plus you keep coming with things which are irrelevant to the post , see cola drinks didnt help you getting mature mentally , kinda feel sorry for you but good luck with your dictatorship dreams . :sleep:

Did you just quote US in your example for dictatorship... :rofl: Damn!! Stupidity in your post is too damn high :p

Which politician is trying to correct the system? The biggest democracy is the local body elections, which one of our esteemed politician has held them yet? They are all ruling in their respective provinces, how come there has been no election yet? And why don't politicians do something about feudal lords that get into parliament and make laws favourable to them? How can you expect the poor or the middle class to make changes if the system is rigged against them?

(I a not a supporter of dictatorship, But I can't support democracy where there isn't any. Pakistan is not a democracy. Its a lotacracy.

You sound like an intelligent guy, tell me, what did the poor get out of democracy in the last 30 odd years that they ruled us? I believe it was Churchill who said the best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with your average voter. Bhai batao, were people better off under Musharraf or under Bhuttos/sharifs?

Which politician is trying to correct the system? The biggest democracy is the local body elections, which one of our esteemed politician has held them yet? They are all ruling in their respective provinces, how come there has been no election yet? And why don't politicians do something about feudal lords that get into parliament and make laws favourable to them? How can you expect the poor or the middle class to make changes if the system is rigged against them?

(I a not a supporter of dictatorship, But I can't support democracy where there isn't any. Pakistan is not a democracy. Its a lotacracy.
See I totally agree with you. I am not defending the way politicians have run state affairs. My point is democracy is the future of Pakistan. I think everything needs time, we should give time to system to evolve. Our democracy probably reflects our society.

So?? Does that make dictatorship better??
I am sure you know the reason for failure to conduct LB polls, the case went to courts and we all know hat happened next.

When did court initiate the case for conducting LB polls? I think they had spent their 4 years tenure then court initiated. btw what had they been doing during 4 years? they can conduct the elections.but inki loot maar ka kiya hoga. infact they dont like to empower to the common man.

I understand why you see his rule as best. But lets all remember the only reason Pakistan had a degree of economic prosperity during his time was because Uncle Sam was giving us millions of dollars, just like what happened under Zia and Ayub. He made countless blunders and I believe it's good to see him out of power.
Atleast they didn't fill their pockets from money they got.and use it for people well being.

Last edited:
When did court initiate the case for conducting LB polls? I think they had spent their 4 years tenure then court initiated. btw what had they been doing during 4 years? they can conduct the elections.but inki loot maar ka kiya hoga. infact they dont like to empower to the common man.
Agreed, they should conduct LB polls asap.

Oh bhai.....DEMOCRACY always needs time, it's no magic wand that all the problems will be solved within few hours.

India is democracy for 65 years, but we are still not upto the mark, but we haven't lost hope in democracy.
India couldnt do better for its own people during 67 years of democracy. even people are forced to live on footpaths. Although India doesnt have feudal lords but this is enough to prove that parliamentary form of government is a corrupt system. then how could Pakistan survive in this corrupt system in presence of those feudal lords.
Pakistan must have to change its constitution and to make the system presidential form of government and technocratic cabinet. and legislator couldnt become ministers. their responsibility will be just legislation after elected by people. then I am sure Pakistan will grow rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom