Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Bhopal Man Booked For Cow's Rape; 3rd Case Of Bestiality In MP In June​

A case under section 377 (unnatural sex) of the Indian Penal Code has been registered and a case diary has been sent to Hanumanganj police station for further probe​

Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh): The police in Madhya Pradesh's Bhopal have registered a case against an unidentified man for allegedly having unnatural sex with a cow, an official said on Friday.

A case under section 377 (unnatural sex) of the Indian Penal Code has been registered and a case diary has been sent to Hanumanganj police station for further probe​

Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh): The police in Madhya Pradesh's Bhopal have registered a case against an unidentified man for allegedly having unnatural sex with a cow, an official said on Friday.

Indian mastered the art of r@ping every living, dead crawling thing.

holy cow

Can you guys stop making threads about everything retarded in the subcontinent?

i bet cow is now giving lot of milk now.

Can you guys stop making threads about everything retarded in the subcontinent?

Don't be offended. This is your ally and you must be confronted with the whole truth.

Don't be offended. This is your ally and you must be confronted with the whole truth.
Listen here you little pajeet,India is not "my" ally,is not "our" ally and if you keep trying to rile me up,I might end up talking a bit about your parental advisory.

So their mother got raped. Now that sucks. On serious note, India needs to address the issue of their sexually frustrated youth. Look how easily they fell for honey trap.

The Hindu creation story goes something like this

Brahma, or shiva, Krishna one of the weirdos wants to screw his own daughter

So his daughter tries to escape and turns into different animals

But shiva tracks her down EVERY TIME AND RAPES HER, ,,,"right down to the ants" and every time she gives birth in animal form to a new animal

This is literally the creation story of Hinduism, so rape is in-built right from the start, don't take my word for it LOOK IT UP
F0Ad8grX0AAB_3A.jpeg

If you were ever confused about WTF the above was it's Krishna/Shiva/Brahma raping his own daughter in horse form

Must be a Muslim.

See what's written in..
"The alleged incident took place in Hanumanganj police station area on Tuesday and a video of the heinous act went viral on social media, prompting some Hindutva activists to approach the police with a complaint, Mangalwara police"

Indian mastered the art of r@ping every living, dead crawling thing.
Rape is Islamic concept.. there used to be free sex before those goons camee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom