What's new

After DF-41 test, China tests JL-2 and DF-5B

No doubt America is the most advanced of the world's 3 strongest countries but what Oldman is forgetting is the extremely large Chinese population covering this planet. If America truly wants to exchange nuclear missiles with China sure lots of people in China will be wiped out, same goes for America. In the end there won't be that many Americans left compared to Chinese. You think China has a lot more to lose than America? Think again because both countries will be destroyed and what's left are the millions of overseas Chinese.

No doubt America is the most advanced of the world's 3 strongest countries but what Oldman is forgetting is the extremely large Chinese population covering this planet. If America truly wants to exchange nuclear missiles with China sure lots of people in China will be wiped out, same goes for America. In the end there won't be that many Americans left compared to Chinese. You think China has a lot more to lose than America? Think again because both countries will be destroyed and what's left are the millions of overseas Chinese.

The country with the most underground facilities should "win" a global thermonuclear war

Everybody dies in a global thermonuclear war. The dust cloud will block out the sun for years and everyone will freeze. Photosynthesis will be greatly reduced and food will become very scarce.

The only survivors will be living underground and on food from strategic storage.

China has a 5,000km Underground Great Wall and other underground facilities, which can withstand a thermonuclear war.

China could be the "winner" of a global thermonuclear war if it can safely house scientists and a portion of its population underground for years with adequate air, food, water, and fuel.

The country with the most underground facilities should "win" a global thermonuclear war

Everybody dies in a global thermonuclear war. The dust cloud will block out the sun for years and everyone will freeze. Photosynthesis will be greatly reduced and food will become very scarce.

The only survivors will be living underground and on food in strategic storage.

China has a 5,000km Underground Great Wall and other underground facilities, which can withstand a thermonuclear war.

China could be the "winner" of a global thermonuclear war if it can safely house scientists and a large part of its population underground for years with adequate air, food, and water.
Actually the US has some underground bunkers too only for the rich :(

The only survivors will be living underground and on food from strategic storage.

China could be the "winner" of a global thermonuclear war if it can safely house scientists and a portion of its population underground for years with adequate air, food, water, and fuel.

are you sure about it??? USA has large area with small population as compared with china....whereas china got 1.4 or 1.5 billions population..... no matter who win's the war at the end... but the victims will be greater from china because of large concentrated population..... well you those 5000km under ground bunkers won't help you to hide atleast 2million population.....

are you sure about it??? USA has large area with small population as compared with china....whereas china got 1.4 or 1.5 billions population..... no matter who win's the war at the end... but the victims will be greater from china because of large concentrated population..... well you those 5000km under ground bunkers won't help you to hide atleast 2million population.....

Who can rebuild faster? Hard-working Chinese or soft rich Americans?

You misunderstand. China will clearly lose more people, about a billion more.

I'm discussing the strategic situation after a thermonuclear war. If China has more underground facilities (including stored food and fuel) then China may emerge relatively stronger and "win" the final round against the U.S.

For argument's sake, let's assume equal numbers of Chinese and Americans survive in underground facilities and emerge four years after a global thermonuclear war. My intuition tells me that Chinese work harder and can rebuild faster than Americans. China should be able to reindustrialize and remilitarize faster.

The Earth will be a radioactive mess, but Chinese and Americans will keep on fighting. I think China has a good chance of winning the final conflict after a global thermonuclear war.

Indeed a global thermonuclear war would result the end of this planet. But if America would escalate the conflict with only China and both countries use full force then America would still be the loser based on the amount Chinese people left on this planet regardless the use of underground bunkers. I hope Oldman is smart enough to do the maths of how many (rich) Americans will be inside those bunkers. I'm sure the radioactive dust will fly across the globe and affecting every living being but the end result won't change, there ain't many of any Americans left. Both countries would be in ruins and radioactive for a very long time.

Overseas Chinese population
Africa 1,653,500+
Asia/Middle East 33,420,909+
Europe 2,862,000+
Americas 7,125,540+ (America included)
Oceania 905,000+

So who is the biggest loser between China and USA when it comes down to full force nuclear war?

This is the typical Indian attitude as long as the opponent is weak their big mouth wills say the usual Blah Blah Blah! But as the opponent becomes stronger(in any field) they say hinu-chini and hindu-pakistan bhai bhai:rofl:

I consider Pakistani's as brother only. I am sorry if someting I said hurt your feelings. I really do believe that there's no harm in living in peace.

God bless you.

Indeed a global thermonuclear war would result the end of this planet. But if America would escalate the conflict with only China and both countries use full force then America would still be the loser based on the amount Chinese people left on this planet regardless the use of underground bunkers. I hope Oldman is smart enough to do the maths of how many (rich) Americans will be inside those bunkers. I'm sure the radioactive dust will fly across the globe and affecting every living being but the end result won't change, there ain't many of any Americans left. Both countries would be in ruins and radioactive for a very long time.

Overseas Chinese population
Africa 1,653,500+
Asia/Middle East 33,420,909+
Europe 2,862,000+
Americas 7,125,540+ (America included)
Oceania 905,000+

So who is the biggest loser between China and USA when it comes down to full force nuclear war?

I'm afraid China will escalate the conflict first using their DF 41 who some considered as a carrier killer but was originally designed to carry nuclear warheads. And all those things you said about both nations are in ruins and yet you still claim China will win. Just makes me laugh.:meeting:

I'm discussing the strategic situation after a thermonuclear war. If China has more underground facilities (including stored food and fuel) then China may emerge relatively stronger and "win" the final round against the U.S.

For argument's sake, let's assume equal numbers of Chinese and Americans survive in underground facilities and emerge four years after a global thermonuclear war. My intuition tells me that Chinese work harder and can rebuild faster than Americans. China should be able to reindustrialize and remilitarize faster.

The Earth will be a radioactive mess, but Chinese and Americans will keep on fighting. I think China has a good chance of winning the final conflict after a global thermonuclear war.

what you will do by winning the final conflict... by loosing more than innocent civilians???
what kinda achievement is that.... all you want to win war against USA than .... taking care of your own people.... well you don't know about the value of life....

If it ever comes to that, then forget about rebuilding as the mutated cockroachs will takeover the world as the new master race of the radioactive earth.

Your intuition is pretty much your opinion. You live in America correct? You know our history when colonists came it was just for gold and land. Now its opportunity hence why many immigrants come to U.S. even the risk of death. Sure we have a smaller population but we compensate for ingenuity, hardworking and technology to accomplish our goals. You might as well go to China if you know America will lose.

Actually the US has some underground bunkers too only for the rich :(

We don't even need high tech spacious underground bunkers when basements and underground shelter against tornadoes is sufficient.

I'm afraid China will escalate the conflict first using their DF 41 who some considered as a carrier killer but was originally designed to carry nuclear warheads. And all those things you said about both nations are in ruins and yet you still claim China will win. Just makes me laugh.:meeting:

Does it matter who will escalate? If USA wants to meddle with the SCS or Daioyu island issues and both countries will go to war because of that then it's obvious our countries will destroy each other. Your earlier posts assume China has a lot more to lose which i don't agree because of the numbers of overseas Chinese. Our race will survive and that's not something i can say about your race.

Your intuition is pretty much your opinion. You live in America correct? You know our history when colonists came it was just for gold and land. Now its opportunity hence why many immigrants come to U.S. even the risk of death. Sure we have a smaller population but we compensate for ingenuity, hardworking and technology to accomplish our goals. You might as well go to China if you know America will lose.

We don't even need high tech spacious underground bunkers when basements and underground shelter against tornadoes is sufficient.

That was the America before, but is it the America as we know now? Those two words nowadays in America mostly can only be associated with new immigrants

Does it matter who will escalate? If USA wants to meddle with the SCS or Daioyu island issues and both countries will go to war because of that then it's obvious our countries will destroy each other. Your earlier posts assume China has a lot more to lose which i don't agree because of the numbers of overseas Chinese. Our race will survive and that's not something i can say about your race.

You should not have high expectations of number of overseas Chinese to stay loyal to China. Our race as you called it is immigrants from other countries that helped build our nation and maintain its strength. We have a couple of Chinese-American politicians and military officers. Does that mean they are loyal to China?

That was the America before, but is it the America as we know now? Those two words nowadays in America mostly can only be associated with new immigrants

Whether its new immigrants or U.S. born each individual has a choice to do whatever they want and how they achieve it.

You should not have high expectations of number of overseas Chinese to stay loyal to China. Our race as you called it is immigrants from other countries that helped build our nation and maintain its strength. We have a couple of Chinese-American politicians and military officers. Does that mean they are loyal to China?

Whether its new immigrants or U.S. born each individual has a choice to do whatever they want and how they achieve it.

That is why there was the need for Japanese American internment during the WWII right?

Back
Top Bottom