What's new

After 30 years, Pakistan rolls up welcome mat for Afghan refugees

So you are claiming there has been no involvement of ISI/PA with taliban. Please stop living in your delusional state Propping up taliban was for a proxy state which would act as a playground for jihadis and provide you strategic depth if IA armored corp marched in. You IC814 friends sent a pretty strong signal!

Please use your brain. Why would Pakistan support a group that has been killing our civilians. As the other guy said, they are just allegations without proof. Imagine if I said you were feeding cockroaches and rats when you are laying down coackroach and rat poison traps.

Please use your brain. Why would Pakistan support a group that has been killing our civilians. As the other guy said, they are just allegations without proof. Imagine if I said you were feeding cockroaches and rats when you are laying down coackroach and rat poison.

Afghan taliban, when formed were not aimed towards pakistan, now that some of the factions have backfired, doesn't mean ISI is still not fuelling aiding arming and financing haqqanis and hekmetyaar's forces.

and when you are in your denial mode, can you please explain "air lift of evil"? No taliban links, my foot!

Afghan taliban, when formed were not aimed towards pakistan, now that some of the factions have backfired, doesn't mean ISI is still not fuelling aiding arming and financing haqqanis and hekmetyaar's forces.

and when you are in your denial mode, can you please explain "air lift of evil"? No taliban links, my foot!

more brainfarts...

Give me a reason and proof that ISI is helping Taliban instead of following everything media says to you.

Yes, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, Rueters, Al Jazeera, Adm Mike Mullen, Gen Peter Pace, Gen Petraeus, every one is lying , the only beacon of truth is Musharraff/kiyani co Pvt ltd.

Yes, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, Rueters, Al Jazeera, Adm Mike Mullen, Gen Peter Pace, Gen Petraeus, every one is lying , the only beacon of truth is Musharraff/kiyani co Pvt ltd.

See... you are growing up....:tup:

Just give me a damn reason and proof, you moron.

See... you are growing up....:tup:

Well, buddy, all you have here is failure of your government in handling afghan corridor much celebrated, now you are so berrated from the outcome, you have nothing to present in the discussion other than mockery and personal insults. next please!

Insults , no explanations, explain why top AQ, Taliban, PA, ISI operatives were airlifted from konduz, dont run away kid, explain it and shut me up.

What proof do you have that they were AQ and Taliban operatives, tell me? Smoking that Hashish?

It's not our problem of what refugees have to deal with... They can either go back to their original country, or live like HUMANS in Pakistan, which unfortunately Afghani refugees act like they own the whole of Pakistan.

I'm not in total disagreement with you; afganistan has an equal role to play in this,or maybe greater. It's why I mentioned 'political games'.

But point was...

You can't lay blame on entire populace for the arragance of few... and frankly, playing with
3million lives to score brownie points is definately a NO. From a human prospective anyway.
This goes especiually for Afghanistan. Since when does a-state understand the ordeal an average person will face?

Pakistan is only intended and made for Indian Muslims...

Yeah yeah because Indian Muslims are going to heaven made out of Gold!
There is no such thing as Indian muslims or Pakistani muslims. We are ONE! One religion!!! You're either muslim or you're not!
Indian muslims... Thats a new one.

I'm not in total disagreement with you; afganistan has an equal role to play in this,or maybe greater. It's why I mentioned 'political games'.

But point was...

You can't lay blame on entire populace for the arragance of few... and frankly, playing with
3million lives to score brownie points is definately a NO. From a human prospective anyway.
This goes especiually for Afghanistan. Since when does a-state understand the ordeal an average person will face?

You are back on block 1. Read my first post on this thread, it'll answer this post.

Back
Top Bottom