What's new

Afghans doubt Pakistan’s sincerity to fight militancy

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KABUL - There are no clear signs that Pakistan is honestly trying to combat insurgency on its soil because it is not changing a failing strategy, Afghan Ministry of Interior spokesman Sediq Sediqqi said on Tuesday. Speaking to the media, Sediqqi said Pakistan’s tactics in fighting the insurgency in its country showed no sign of success and so needed to be revised, however, it had not done so. “Pakistan is still holding onto its previous strategy in fighting insurgency which needs a definite change,” Sediqqi said. “There are no clear signs of honesty in Pakistan’s fight against insurgency. We have not witnessed any great effort from Pakistan,” he added. He made the statements after Interior Minister Rehman Malik said recently that fighting against the country’s militants should be in close collaboration with the citizens and in keeping with their demands.
“We should act based on their demands, we should consider the demands of local residents in fight against insurgency. The military cannot be a solution to every problem,” Malik said, calling for an immediate termination of the US drone strikes in the Tribal Areas. The international community and the Afghan government has frequently urged Pakistani authorities to do more to control insurgents within its border, particularly the Haqqani Network, al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Afghans doubt Pakistan

blah blah blah by afghan minister he has failed to make any logical point but repeats the same. How far Afghanistan has succeeded in anything et all?? look into your own collar first Mr Minister. World biggest failed nation since the invention of sliced bread!

I have a question, where does taliban cadres get thier small arms, ammunition, rpgs, etc to take on ISAF and afghan forces.

Mujhahideens against russia had pak/us backing,

how does taliban fight well equipped ISAF.

Lozzz.. Look who is talking a country who supports, fund & arm terrorists to fight against Pakistan. BULL SH*T.

I have a question, where does taliban cadres get thier small arms, ammunition, rpgs, etc to take on ISAF and afghan forces.

So you are only looking one part of the picture, what about the terrorists whome India, US, NATO & Afghanistan openly support which you all so proudly call "TTP" who fight against Pakistan daily.

I know where you are going with this & I know what you all hindis think.

Drug money from poppy fields that ISAF guard so as not to upset the farmers .
It's all a rather big joke really.

Ahhhh...in such circumstances my ever so trusted Punjabi comes in handy - Putttt lei jo puttt na hai !

Lozzz.. Look who is talking a country who supports, fund & arm terrorists to fight against Pakistan. BULL SH*T.

So you are only looking one part of the picture, what about the terrorists whome India, US, NATO & Afghanistan openly support which you all so proudly call "TTP" who fight against Pakistan daily.

You are insulting the true Muslim warrior by callinng the TTP stooges, they are in a holy fight against the kafirs and that means the Pak establishment as well.

lol who cares??

its like indian govt barking abt so called Pakistani Support freedom fighting in Kashmir & dozen other indians states...

You are insulting the true Muslim warrior by callinng the TTP stooges, they are in a holy fight against the kafirs and that means the Pak establishment as well.

the same way Kashmiri freedom fighters are fighting with indian Army?

Please take ur BS to ue bharat forums (if any)

lol who cares??

its like indian govt barking abt so called Pakistani Support freedom fighting in Kashmir & dozen other indians states...

the same way Kashmiri freedom fighters are fighting with indian Army?

Please take ur BS to ue bharat forums (if any)

LOL thruth hurts...eh chump, but the fact is that the taliban consider themselves the only true Muslim and all of you lot kafirs and worth killing.

The U.S., Afghanistan and Pakistan are all victims of terrorism. We are fighting a common war and need each other’s cooperation to reach our ultimate goal of restoring peace in the region. Our common enemies are constantly seeking ways to further their evil agenda. And our failure to see eye to eye only shifts the advantage in their favor. The truth is that we’ve all lost thousands of brave soldiers in fighting terrorism. And it serves no one good to indulge in the blame game and conspiracy theories when we continue to make sacrifices for the sake of achieving our common mission. It is simply imperative for the regional partners to be on the same page, and coordinate and communicate effectively to negate the common threat.

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Back
Top Bottom