What's new

Afghanistan's big leap in international cricket, qualify for 2015 World Cup

Funny how Indians trying to convert it into Indo-Afghan or anti Pakistan thread.. Desperate people.. :lol:

Anyways, congratz to Afghans on this achievement, I hope to see some good cricket from them in coming WC.. All the best.. :tup:

aah these kids.....

thread is about sport so please dont make it gutter ....

congrats Afghanistan....

They won SAFF football too right??? Great going Afhgan brothers

On topic : Congrats to Afghan team and good to see them in icc world cup competition :)

best wishes to our true friend Afghanistan from All Indian people. i wish you won world cricket cup. it will be a slap on our common enemy neighbor cuntry, who make your country war torn.

what true friends have done for their team? how many times you have invited them to play in India to gain some training or experience lol

Your common enemy help them to establish and improve their game

afghanistancrick670ap.jpg

Afghanistan cricketers arrive to train in Pakistan | Cricket | DAWN.COM

Afghanistan Cricket News: Afghanistan look to Pakistan for growth | ESPN Cricinfo

their first match in world cup will be against Bangladesh..now who should we support??? :undecided: :pop:

Congrats Afghanistan.... This team is improving... Best of luck for the 2015 world cup... No doubt you have very good stroke players and nice bowlers, but fielding department is not par with world standard. I hope that your team will come with better strategy, and cricket is a mind game... Some time, it requires patience, In some condition Aggressive strategy pays.......

Back
Top Bottom