What's new

Afghanistan pull off landmark upset

BD should know its ability instead of upset!

AF is more promising team than BD in any sports.

If my brothers beat us I'm happy that they are happy.

Honestly, I think Bangladesh should invest in Football more, our team is very promising (Afghanistan's is as well) already but given better funding and adequate resources I think we'd do well.

Mubarak to Afghanistan!

57021_LaieA_009.gif
57021_LaieA_009.gif
57021_LaieA_009.gif

In my opinion within few years Afghanistan team will become tough one day team. They have great potential.

Real upset will be if they beat India & Sri Lanka

Last edited:
Awesome news of great importance for Afghanistan.

lolz this what is great news BTW what upset ? BD team loses 40-50 matches and win one always

I totally agree. BD team is not a very promising team. I supported Afghanistan in the match. I am so happy they won. AFG is a far far far better cricket team than BD any day. Bangladeshi players get millions but except Shakib there is no int'l standard player.

Afghan team making prayer. Awami Lague destroyed Bangladesh team spirit by acting on indian dictate. When indians hatched the conspiracy to leave Bangladesh and other countries out of test game, Awami indian dalals went to indian agreed to it. Players obviously think are we play for the nation for indian dictate?

You idiot spammer, why are you accusing India here?

I seriously believe, idune is a computer generated fake id used by several spammers.

Not upset. Better team won.

congratulation team Afghanistan.

This is not an upset. Did you see the way Afghans reacted after winning the match? It was business as usual celebration. Unlike the BD players who celebrate like they have won the WC whenever they beat a higher ranked side. I must also point out here that BD played without a few key players.

team Afganistan played better,at one point I thought they will get the bonus point.....they were worthy of this victory,:tup:
BD team deserves a gud bashing...:p:

They deserved to win today, hope they keep up this form and give a tough fight against India and Sri Lanka.

Afghanistan cheated, dey wre doin bacha bazzi in locker rooms 2 keep dere confidence up not fare

BD should know its ability instead of upset!

AF is more promising team than BD in any sports.
yes. difficult truth. and there are a whole range of factors that contributes to such underachievement.

Back
Top Bottom