What's new

Afghani JCOS, claims Sindh river as Pak-Afghan border.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since i do understand a little of bit Dari/Persian , in the essence he's saying that Afghanistan's border with Pakistan is the Indus River.

Well, that might be the hash effect clouding his comprehension, however the real bummer is that 'we' gave asylum to this son of a bitch, in the name of 'Islamic brotherhood', after this coward ran from Afghanistan when Russians were marching his nation's women into the Russian army camps and producing 'Afghanistan's green eyed generation'.

Some of you might go mehh, an Afghani hash addict, though he received his intel training in India, which should not be a surprise, for such stupid talk.

The happy news is that Afghanis have learned nothing, they have a Joint Chiefs of Staff who instead of solving Afghanistan's problems, and fighting the Taliban is dreaming about the Indus river....genius, no? :D

Its alright we don't believe in the Durand Line either & our border is actually with Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan & Tajikistan ! :unsure:

Kiyun @Spring Onion @chauvunist @nangyale ? :D

We are fine with D-Line. If some of them are not its THEIR problem.

We need to bolster, FC and Khasadaars, station more jets at Peshawar AFB. They should be more than a match for the hash addicts.

Unfortuntely Pkistnis hve also failed to leaarn that these mofo afghanis are famous for stabbing in the back.Don't know why we are keeping millions of fucking afghanis here, send them back to that God forsaken caveland.

We have been so fuckking stupid, our stupidity of allowing these people into our land on a false concept of 'brotherhood' has lead to our own destruction.

Afghanistan hasn't been invaded for the first time and it is not the last time either - we need not to forget our experience, and NEVER again repeat what we did.

I don't think @Secur would allow this; he is dating an Afghan lady from what I heard ! :(

@Armstrong Leave the Afghans alone :angry:

@Aeronaut sadly, you will come to find out that there may never be an Ummah, as it is dog eat dog world out there.

For example, other Indians hate my guts.

Well, that might be the hash effect clouding his comprehension, however the real bummer is that 'we' gave asylum to this son of a bitch, in the name of 'Islamic brotherhood', after this coward ran from Afghanistan when Russians were marching his nation's women into the Russian army camps and producing 'Afghanistan's green eyed generation'.

Well for one , the Lion of Panjshir was also trained in Pakistan . @Armstrong Still a strong believer in " Afghan war " ? :D

[quote="Aeronaut, post: 5134082, member: 15719" Russians were marching his nation's women into the Russian army camps and producing 'Afghanistan's green eyed generation'.

S

[/quote]

Russians are insane. They have emergence of the Neo-Nazis, when it was their ancestors who gave their lives away in defense of their homeland.

@Armstrong Leave the Afghans alone :angry:

5fd68d2c8b25d7126df6f94833d893d5

We are perhaps world's most stupidest nation. We help people that want to harm us.

You have tough competition from us Indians though.

Well for one , the Lion of Panjshir was also trained in Pakistan . @Armstrong Still a strong believer in " Afghan war " ? :D

I am, I am a big believer in drilling a hole in the foreheads of obscurantist, women hating fanatics, who take advantage of rationalist fruits and yet bray like goats for god while committing murders.

Back
Top Bottom