What's new

Adolf Hitler and Narendra Modi, what are the similarities?

I find it hilarious that people of certain nationality always seem to butt in to our internal matter. But when you go and comment in their certain Mod/Admin get really frustrated and start to threat us as to mind your own business. It certainly is amusing.

As for Modi, he has the support of India, and for supporter of Congress who keep harping about the riots, let me ask you where were you guys when the Sikhs were killed across the country how many court case were filed against your leaders. Modi was proven innocent so keep your lies to yourself.

I guess the biggest similarity b/w both these morons is that they killed thousands of innocent humans I wonder how can such evil heart people can even sleep at night.

Don't get dramatic like a true Pakistani overridden with guilt. He hasn't killed anyone and the highest courts in the country have exonerated him. He is a right winger and holds negative views about Islam (it's exclusivity) and that is about it.

crap article.......
yes modi is not a saint,,,namo supporters wont agree now,,,but after elections,when he forms govt. ..then they will see...
masses r expecting a miracle,,,guess what ,,,not gonna happen,,,
he is a cunning politician,,,n right now India needs cunning...
btw what is with this comparing modi with hitler....??
n to Pakistanis,,,,guys dont get too agitated...he is not gonna declare war on Pakistan or anythng....

n to Pakistanis,,,,guys dont get too agitated...he is not gonna declare war on Pakistan or anythng....

We are not worried abt him declaring war on PAK as that would require some real courage something he totally lacks the only thing that concerns us is the future of Indian muslims if he came into power as their condition is already very poor anymore discrimination would lead to sever bloodshed and recent riots of muzaffargarh led by BJP MLA's is a clear indication of indian future if he got on top.
Indian lawmakers face arrest over deadly Hindu-Muslim riots - The Lahore Times

We are not worried abt him declaring war on PAK as that would require some real courage something he totally lacks the only thing that concerns us is the future of Indian muslims if he came into power as their condition is already very poor anymore discrimination would lead to sever bloodshed and recent riots of muzaffargarh led by BJP MLA's is a clear indication of indian future if he got on top.

I am pretty sure more Muslims die from violence in Pakistan than India every year.
Shouldn't you worry about them ?

Or maybe they aren't "Real Muslims" in your eyes.

They are doing far better than Pakistani Muslims. There are no 50000 Indian Muslims blown up by Islamic terrorists like in Pakistan.

Worry about your own Shia/Ahmedi/Sufi followers than about any Indians.

I find it hilarious that people of certain nationality always seem to butt in to our internal matter. But when you go and comment in their certain Mod/Admin get really frustrated and start to threat us as to mind your own business. It certainly is amusing.

As for Modi, he has the support of India, and for supporter of Congress who keep harping about the riots, let me ask you where were you guys when the Sikhs were killed across the country how many court case were filed against your leaders. Modi was proven innocent so keep your lies to yourself.

Absolutely. It just has nothing to do with Pakistan. It is our internal matter and nothing to so with any foreigners.

They are doing far better than Pakistani Muslims. There are no 50000 Indian Muslims blown up by Islamic terrorists like in Pakistan.

Worry about your own Shia/Ahmedi/Sufi followers than about any Indians.

Absolutely. It just has nothing to do with Pakistan. It is our internal matter and nothing to so with any foreigners.
Well you guys are welcome to open a thread about muslim condition in Pak but whatever you said is :offtopic:as far as this thread is concerned.

Now on topic how would you guys justify arresst of BJP MLA's in connection with muzzafargarh riots?

In pakistan never any legislator was arressted for inciting any such thing.

Such politics of BJP which functions on the principle of humiliating and suppressing muslims to get hindu vote is something which is the core of discussion of this particular thread .

Just to give you a glimpse of general Muslim condition of India they are 20% of Population but only 3% (just 29000 thousand in whole army and % is even less among officers)of its armed forces while sikhs being only less than 2 % of indian population are more than 20% of Indian army . Was there ever a muslim Army chief in India?

For information about the Sikh religion, see Sikhism. ..... However Sikhs still make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh

If still you have some doubt about the condition of indian muslims
India’s Muslims: Growing, and neglected | The Economist
Just 3% Muslims in Indian Army

Hitler was a thug. One of the most heinous individuals to have ever lived....

Modi is an Indian politician, marginally better than others in some areas....

apart from general physiological characteristics like two hands two legs etc, thankfully there are no similarities.

Dude, how are you missing the OBVIOUS? And this isn't the first time that an Indian politician has used Nazi tactics to come up either. Also he is aligned with a para-nazi organization called RSS.

Just to give you a glimpse of general Muslim condition of India they are 20% of Population but only 3% (just 29000 thousand in whole army and % is even less among officers)of its armed forces while sikhs being only less than 2 % of indian population are more than 20% of Indian army . Was there ever a muslim Army chief in India?

For information about the Sikh religion, see Sikhism. ..... However Sikhs still make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh

If still you have some doubt about the condition of indian muslims
India’s Muslims: Growing, and neglected | The Economist
Just 3% Muslims in Indian Army

Doesn't this speaks volumes about the respective religions?

Iam not a muslim either . . .

so modi lovers wake the **** up!! iam telling you modi is a dictator & his vision is a vision of a dictator................
my muslim mates openly told me that they will join IM (you know what it is) if modi wins
Well then you better wish that they don't do that or else the Sarkari mehmaan nawazi would also be extended to you for not informing the authorities about possibles terrorists.

@fiji
nobody on earth is scared from hindus
you all look good either squashed beneath the boots or while licking boots
if hindu rss does something , get ready to see your mother sisters attacked by acids

Dafaq is that?

Last edited:

so modi lovers wake the **** up!! iam telling you modi is a dictator & his vision is a vision of a dictator................
my muslim mates openly told me that they will join IM (you know what it is) if modi wins
LOL!is that what your friends told you:rofl:!!well let them join any anti Indian terrorist outfit,we simply don't care because at the end of the day we'll hunt them down like dogs and will butcher them in front of their families(and perhaps their faimilies also).anybody who picks up arms against India shall be deemed as a traitor and shall be treated like one.Period!!

Last edited:

I totally believe you :lol: .............guynextdoor believes you too ;) ...he's not one either.

Well you guys are welcome to open a thread about muslim condition in Pak but whatever you said is :offtopic:as far as this thread is concerned.

Now on topic how would you guys justify arresst of BJP MLA's in connection with muzzafargarh riots?
Muslims tried to mess with the jats and got a prompt and harsh reply ... I wish even Jat Maha sabha and Khaps felicitate the MLAs too.

Back
Top Bottom