What's new

Abu Jundal says he is being haunted by Kasab’s spectre

KS

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Abu Jundal says he is being haunted by Kasab

The alleged handler of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal, will undergo psychological check-up after he complained of being haunted by the spectre of hanged terrorist Ajmal Kasab in his dreams. Jundal is at present lodged in the same Anda cell of the Arthur Road jail here, where Kasab was incarcerated.

Jundal on Tuesday filed an application in the special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court here seeking a change of cell.

“He [Jundal] has filed an application in which he said that Kasab is appearing in his dreams. He has said that he was mentally disturbed and was on medication when lodged in Tihar jail,” said counsel Ejaz Naqvi, who is appearing for Jundal in the 2006 Aurangabad Arms haul case. Jundal has also complained of backache in his application.

The court on Wednesday asked the superintendent of the Arthur Road jail to do a psychological check-up on Jundal and submit a report in 15 days. The superintendent informed the court that the authorities had been doing regular medical check-ups upon Jundal. The next hearing of the case will be on
March 30.

Jundal originally belongs to Beed district in Maharashtra. After 2006, when he gave the police the slip after being found on the road with ammunition and arms, he escaped to Bangladesh and then to Pakistan.

After the terror attacks on Mumbai, he was allegedly asked to move to Saudi Arabia with a Pakistani passport. Following hard rounds of negotiation with Saudi Arabia, he was deported to India in June 2012.

:lol:...Kasab miya appearing in his dreams. I think this guy is bullshitting to plead insanity.

It may even be true! Kasab miya calling him; "hey come and join me-we'll have Biryani together. and with all these huge fires burning around me; cooking Biryani for ever is just a cinch" !!! :P
dude biryani say panga nahi :omghaha:VEG:omghaha:biryani It must be hmmmmm Yoda

“He [Jundal] has filed an application in which he said that Kasab is appearing in his dreams. He has said that he was mentally disturbed and was on medication when lodged in Tihar jail,” said counsel Ejaz Naqvi, who is appearing for Jundal in the 2006 Aurangabad Arms haul case. Jundal has also complained of backache in his application.

Arey beta abhi Delhi Police se Thodi aur khatirdari karao, Dekho aur kahan kahan dard hota hai

23TH_PROTEST_1308078f.jpg

Kasab did not eat veg Biryani.
Now considering the fact that a lot of meat in EU was found to have horse-meat in it plus the ever present spectre of "Mad Cow Disease", have you forgotten that?- maybe its better to head towards Veg Biryani, is'nt it dude? :lol:
beta tum nay kasab ko biryani khila ker biryani ka naam ganda kiya abb hum tumhari invention veg biryani ko nanga karien gay or veg foods ko jis mein meat hona chaiya lekin tum nay veg bana diya aur kasab ko biryani do media mein stunt marney ka liya
:omghaha::rofl:

beta tum nay kasab ko biryani khila ker biryani ka naam ganda kiya abb hum tumhari invention veg biryani ko nanga karien gay or veg foods ko jis mein meat hona chaiya lekin tum nay veg bana diya aur kasab ko biryani do media mein stunt marney ka liya
:omghaha::rofl:

Can you say that in English, which just happens to be the lingua franca of this forum? Or am I asking you to do something too difficult? :)

it is too difficult i can not or i will get banned later aligator :cheers:

Pakistanis spoil every biryani with adding potatoes. Yuck.
beta biryani indian nahi hai to spoil nahi ho sakti and potatoes ones is called sindhi and Hindi ones which is called you already know and thats a oxymoron what you eat

it is too difficult i can not or i will get banned later aligator :cheers:

beta biryani indian nahi hai to spoil nahi ho sakti and potatoes ones is called sindhi and Hindi ones which is called you already know and thats a oxymoron what you eat

But Biryani is named on cities like Lucknavi Biryani, Hyderabadi Biryani. :cheers:

:omghaha::rofl::omghaha:
But Biryani is named on cities like Lucknavi Biryani, Hyderabadi Biryani. :cheers:

its persian food not hindi or indian food look it up you copied it like ever other thing muslim people do and you put the twist in it thats my last post here please later

Can you say that in English, which just happens to be the lingua franca of this forum? Or am I asking you to do something too difficult? :)

Urdu is a Lingua franca for Pakistanis - right now you are in PDF.

:omghaha::rofl::omghaha:

its persian food not hindi or indian food look it up you copied it like ever other thing muslim people do and you put the twist in it thats my last post here please later

My city is famous for their Biryani, even exported, I won't even smell the Aloo Biryani you guys eat. :laugh:

My city is famous for their Biryani, even exported, I won't even smell the Aloo Biryani you guys eat. :laugh:

AND KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN kfc did not orignated in Kentucky Hence It does not matter what kentucky thinks about KFC same goes to you it does not matter how famous it is because of the population factor therefore it does not matter its not authentic and its fraud and LOG chuna Lag Rehay hein tum Loog ko PHIR(FIR) PHANSA(FANSA) rehay hein

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom