What's new

Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

I hope Pakistanis have not forgotten this:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/4004-worlds-tallest-building-built-karachi-island-musharraf.html

6 years but even a single brick is not laid.:lol::lol:

Last time also the main source was GEO TV.:)

oh indian boy we Pakistanis know that this is just a publicity stunt thank you for ranting and trolling though!

nothing will happen!

even though Abu Dhabi group is a great entity and has done alot for us! the people in pakistan are not good and trustworthy specially this malik riaz boy!

here is the photos shopped photo
508144-AbuDhabiphotopressrelease-1360962830-279-640x480.JPG

BTW I am wondering that It's $45 billion contract and they didn't even arranged nice file covers to file and sign papers. :what:

With the security situation in Karachi who is going to live inside anyway? Its too grand. Port towers are at halt too aren't they. Lots of projects at halt in Pakistan right now.

Jang Group's and GEO TV(which is it's part) published fake wikileaks cables in 2010.
Get a link to that particular story, shall we
? :azn: What was that almost identical story? Shouldn't be too hard? And instead of derailing this thread, start a new one...

Get a link to that particular story, shall we
? :azn: What was that almost identical story? Shouldn't be too hard? And instead of derailing this thread, start a new one...
I am quoting BBC:
But Jang, which had reported the fake Wikileaks story on its front page, did not mention it on Friday.
BBC News - Wikileaks: Pakistan hoaxed by bogus anti-India cables
I can't read Urdu so how can I find it.

Another link exposing the propaganda of Jang Group:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/184066/wikileaks-jang-group-accused-of-publishing-false-inflammatory-stories/

45 billion $ is huge money.
Hope they ll invest this money in basic infrastructure. It ll be more useful if they invent some part of it in power plant constructions . This is great news for Pakistan.

So just because a fake news was published in Jang, everything published in Jang or the News or Geo is also fake.

By that standard almost every Indian news channel and newspaper is fake and garbage. Genius. :)

So just because a fake news was published in Jang, everything published in Jang or the News or Geo is also fake.

By that standard almost every Indian news channel and newspaper is fake and garbage. Genius. :)
Show me one report by WESTERN Media telling that Indian media publishes fake stories/News.

Show me one report by WESTERN telling that Indian media publishes fake stories/News.

Western media doesn't care about sh!t that they post about Pakistan buddy. Anyways you analogy was childish and stupid. Bring something else or try to prove all the news sources wrong like Express Tribune, Dunya news etc etc.

I am quoting BBC:

I can't read Urdu how can I find it
Doesn't matter, almost identical story, what was it? Jang has an English newspaper too... But you do understand English right? I asked you not to derail this thread and start a new one for that.

Western media doesn't care about sh!t that they post about Pakistan buddy. Anyways you analogy was childish and stupid. Bring something else or try to prove all the news sources wrong like Express Tribune, Dunya news etc etc.
All news reports in this case lead to Geo of JAng,which is infamous for fake stories as explained above.
This news is so big that even PAk Prez,Pak PM would have congratulated him if true.
Also BBC,CNN would have reported it by now as after all they are going to build the worlds tallest building.

I am quoting BBC:

I can't read Urdu how can I find it [\QUOTE] Doesn't matter, almost identical story, what was it? Jang has an English newspaper too... But you do understand English right? I asked you not to derail this thread and start a new one for that.
Did you go through BBC link?
But Jang, which had reported the fake Wikileaks story on its front page, did not mention it on Friday.

And the Nation newspaper still appeared to believe the story, claiming in an editorial that the report had exposed "India's true face":lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11967664
BBC,CNN,Reuters are the most credible media groups to ever exist.

All news reports in this case lead to Geo of JAng,which is infamous for fake stories as explained above.
This news is so big that even PAk Prez,Pak PM would have congratulated him if true.
Also BBC,CNN would have reported it by now as after all they are going to build the worlds tallest building.

One non credible doesn't make whole newspaper non credible. The fact is Jang is the biggest media organization of Pakistan. Western news outlets also posted news of Iraq's WMD. That doesn't make them totally fake and non credible. Your logic is laughable like any other Indian logic.

And what you say about your favorite Express Tribune who didn't quote Geo.

One non credible doesn't make whole newspaper non credible. The fact is Jang is the biggest media organization of Pakistan. Western news outlets also posted news of Iraq's WMD. That doesn't make them totally fake and non credible. Your logic is laughable like any other Indian logic.

And what you say about your favorite Express Tribune who didn't quote Geo.
ET report and Geo are saying the same blah blah:rofl:

BTW when BBC,REuters report the random killing of Polio workers in PAk to minor bomb blasts which kill only 2-3 people,why are they not reporting this,must be because they know that the report is not credible.
Anways see you tomorrow.:wave:

BTW I am wondering that It's $45 billion contract and they didn't even arranged nice file covers to file and sign papers. :what:

they should have used ipads for signing of agreement :P 45 billion dollars deal of 5 rupees of paper :mad: :P

Back
Top Bottom