What's new

A will made of steel and an aircraft made in Pakistan

Looks awfully lot like a kit.

safe_image.php
Wow! :smitten: I want one! How much does it cost?

engine horsepower 100 Hp, cruise speed 120 knots, range 1600 km, service ceiling 14000, rate of climb 1000ft with two adults, fuel consumption 16 liters / hour, payload 240 KG

Curioser and curioser.

I just realized the whole thing is an assembled kit. Thanks for the link. !:tup:

Sorry lads, maybe another time.

NICE......................................................

Its a CAA certificate for M/s Scaled Aviation to use CAA facilities.
any pictures of assembly line?
any pictures of machinery?
any pictures of design?
Just one guy making this airplane in a hanger
I am waiting for the day when our illiterate journalist make a headline of some desi kid from some unknown village designed his own space craft and made a trip to moon. then all you guys can congratulate him and take your hats off to him about how he single handedly without any govt support made this possible.

just have one question, how the FFFF govt could have helped this moron make this airplane, should have allowed duty free import? or send shiekh Rasheed to help him unbox the kit and assemble.

our illiterate journalist

If there was any shame, this imbecile of a journalist would have been fired.

However, as this is Pakistan, the "journalist" probably got his job on sifarish anyway, or he is the boss's chota nawasa, so he will get promoted instead.

Well the way it is posted as if someone has made big achievement that none else has done. Would appreciate if they also list exactly what was manufactured. They already said engine and instrument are not theirs but imported. So what have they manufactured. Did they build the body? The wings, the seat?

Before anyone think I am anti Pakistani please read my old post where I did same with similar Indian claims too.

My point is claim what you did if you do not have industrial base wonders will not happen out of no where.

Some times I am amazed at how stupid people can be ...

Most of the time I deplore the state of education and the respect (lack of) of science.

This gentleman couldn't even come up with an authentic name to start with.

Here is the link of the actual genius and his company. Welcome To Scaled Composites.

It's an american designer named Burt Rutan. He kicked NASA's a$$ by privately building an craft, sending a human to space and landing him back.

Spend some time and watch the following videos, get educated and get inspired.

Burt Rutan 1 of 8 SpaceShipOne - YouTube

Chronic political instability in Pakistan and the current offensive against the Taliban in the
northwest of the country have called attention to the issue of the security of the country's nuclear
weapons. Some Western observers fear that Pakistan's strategic nuclear assets could be obtained by terrorists, or used by elements in the Pakistani government....

Back
Top Bottom