What's new

A will made of steel and an aircraft made in Pakistan

733962_579250398759693_1086307725_n.jpg

I noticed some resemblance between the one above & this picture...
Especially notice angles of wind-shield...
(Click link for larger image)

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/13620872/img/Anonymous/SmallPlane.jpg

SmallPlane.jpg

This is just a kit aircraft imported from abroad and assembled in Pakistan.

Anyone can do that, just give me the kit and the instruction manual and an open space,
I can assemble it for you.

Close this thread, it has no point to it.

The claim of the CEO-that he is the CEO of only private aerospace company in South Asia is very funny.India already have companies like Mahindra Aerospace ( who currently manufacture 10 seater aircraft,a plan for 18 seater on pipeline) and Tata Advanced Systems (who are manufacturing S 91 cabins,and wing box,ribs and spars for C 130) not to mention companies like Goderej Aerospace that have been working with ISRO for long- heck ISRO is planning to outsource manufacture and assembly of pslv to private Industry within 5 years.

And here we have a guy who assembled a kit aircraft and claims that he is the CEO of only private aerospace company in South Asia :woot:

The claim of the CEO-that he is the CEO of only private aerospace company in South Asia is very funny.India already have companies like Mahindra Aerospace ( who currently manufacture 10 seater aircraft,a plan for 18 seater on pipeline) and Tata Advanced Systems (who are manufacturing S 91 cabins,and wing box,ribs and spars for C 130) not to mention companies like Goderej Aerospace that have been working with ISRO for long- heck ISRO is planning to outsource manufacture and assembly of pslv to private Industry within 5 years.

And here we have a guy who assembled a kit aircraft and claims that he is the CEO of only private aerospace company in South Asia :woot:

show proofs if you've any

I can smell something burning very bad. I hope that the plan to give up to build the Teeja locally since 1975 and then end up with foreign parts and a foreign engine after 39 years speaks for the great Indian engineering marvels. Didn't Columbia return the Dhurav Helicopters after it crashed on their national day and asked for a refund? Oh and the space vehicle from ISRO, did you guys loose it during the mission, oouh, that must have heart everyone especially Manmohan Gee.

I can smell something burning very bad. I hope that the plan to give up to build the Teeja locally since 1975 and then end up with foreign parts and a foreign engine after 39 years speaks for the great Indian engineering marvels. Didn't Columbia return the Dhurav Helicopters after it crashed on their national day and asked for a refund? Oh and the space vehicle from ISRO, did you guys loose it during the mission, oouh, that must have heart everyone especially Manmohan Gee.

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Dude there is nothing for Indians to jealous of.A phD scholar is never jealous of an undergraduate.

Some one in Pakistan has assembled a kit aircraft,thats nothing worthwbile for us.The joke is on that guy who claim that he is the CEO of only private aerospace company in South Asia.We have capable aerospace companies who are manufacturing small turboprop aircraft,components for companies like Sikorsky & lockheed and components of space launchers.

Try making up more figures like 39 years and 1975,FYI Tejas design stage started in 1992,Tejas is not our first aircraft-India developed its first fighter jet (HF - 24 Marut & HJT 16 Kiran ) in 1960s on its own-Something Pakistan cannot acheive yet.Tejas is an Indian aircraft with Indian design and.Indian components
Do you know that J 10 and JF 17 do not use Chinese engine,Gripen do not use Swedish engines?There are a few countries that can develop an aircraft turbofan - India is one of them but there are only a very few who have put that on production aircraft.

Columbia & the Dhruv?:omghaha:Dhruv is operated by International customers like Israel,Peru,Turkey .. And Dhruv Crash was due to pilot error,this was confirmed by EcuadorianAir Force Crash report.Meanwhile Pakistani media made a joke of itself - they published a news report with head line ' Indian Helicopters fail dismall in ecuador ' which was refuted by Ecuadorian Air Force themselves.......Look at the Height of Jealousy!!!

ISROs space launch vehicles? Well they are very much advanced than anything Pakistan can make.They can even put a payload on lunar orbit,If you doesnt know Indian flag is permenentlu imprinted on surface of the moon .ISROs last launch was successful,the launch of GSLV was held back only by a few months.By watching the pace of Indian Space Program,let me tell you,We would have done a manned space mission by the time your first SLV is launched.

Stupid Journalists live all over Indian Subcontinenet...

1. Water Car : pakistani
2. Kid made Drone :india
3. Petrol from Herbs : India
4. Company made Hawai-Jahah : Pakistan..

Stupid Journos and stupid we...

Bravo my Fake_Sher... Mitti ke Sher (Lion made of Mud).. you have posted the Gem post of this thread.. :P

Accept my Thanks.. :P

Guys lets give them some chance to prove that plane dose have some indigenous content. I s there any part/component/Sub-component which is designed and manufactured by the company in question ?? Is there any customization on this plane ??

Back
Top Bottom