What's new

A proud Indian muslim !! Lets hear from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiv

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Interviewee : Javed Akhtar :

Interviewer : Wajahat Khan

Q: Is opposite of secularism religion ?
A. No, opp of religion is atheism and opp of secular is fascism !

Q. ....It is because muslims were facing such godhra like choice that they opted for pakistan ?
A. They asked for pakistan because they were communal.

Q. But we can also say muslims wanted pakistan cause they wanted religious autonomy ?
A. Religious autonomy ? We in India have more religious autonomy than ANY MUSLIM country in the world ! Name a single muslim country where all sects of muslim country can choose to worship as they want it ?? Can khazianis ( ? ) and ahmedias do that in pakistan ? Can sunnis do in IRAN ? NO
This is the only country in the world and I repeat the ONLY country in the world where muslims have total religious freedom !

Q. Then how do you see acts like godhra ?
A. This is .. $%$^ . Let us not confuse religion with communalism. Org like RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal are fascists. They have been very aggressive against minorities and not only muslims.
But people who are fighting against them are not only muslims. As a matter of fact much more than muslims, there are hindus fighting against them.

Q. U also put RSS and MUSLIM League in pakistan on the same platform ! U said both were collaborators of british empire ?

Yes. I did. RSS got formed in 1925 and India got independence in 1947. In 22 years not ONE RSS leader was behind bar for a day. Not a single ONE.

Q. Is that a yardstick ?
A. Yes. That means they never protested. Also, no muslim league leader was arrested for 5 hours. Never !

Q. A lot of muslim leaguers would say they were more constitutional ?
A. Whose constitution ? They were following britisher's constitution ! Wonderful !
Again. In 1942 when Gandhi gave call of quit India, There were only 2 organizations in India who opposed that. One was RSS and other Muslim League. There is a tremendous similarity between the two.

Q. The comeback was that perhaps Jinnah was uncomfortable with the use of religious symbolism use by gandhiji.
A. So he made a religious country in return ? How wonderful !

Q. A religious country or a theocracy ? Both are different ! ?
A. Well you call it a islamic country don't you ?

Q. It is actually a Islamic republic !
A. So you were against gandhi's secular religious practices and to oppose that, u made a country which is theocratic !

Q. Allright, speaking of theocracy, u have also said that pakistan is a laboratory for hindutva ! ?
A. Very right ! Because what do they want to do ? They are a mirror image for muslim league. One wanted a country for muslims and other wanted one for hindus.

Q. It is a rather simplistic view ?
A. No not at all. Not at all. You have a theocratic country. They also want to make a theocratic country.

Q. RSS has called for wiping out minorities. ? You don't have Muslim league or anyone who have called for that ?
A. As a matter of fact u have to have a minority to say that ! Although whoever is left in pakistan, they are also treated like that. We all know about it. There is a place called shantinagar near Lahore. U must be aware of it. U can find out few years back what had happened there ! How any christians can be said to have asked blasphemous things and can be hanged or put in jail ? How so many went missing ?

As for the hindus are concerned there, how many you have ? At the time of partition you had 10% hindu population, now they are not even 1%. SO to be unjust to minorities you need to have them.

Q. But u can't deny that anywhere in world that no doubt there is a hindu right wing. How can u hide behind "Fascism" and term it irreligious communalism and not what it is ? It is a war of religion afterall there !
A. No it is not. See, savarkar who coined this term hindutva, he was a self proclaimed atheist.
And Jinnah, you know better. How religious he was. So let us not confuse religionism with communalism.

Q. This is for calling pakistan a lab for hindutva. This is some statistical analysis ! ......

( I am sick of typing ! ....)

TalkBack w/ Wajahat Khan & Javed Akhtar Ep31 Pt3 - YouTube

TalkBack w/ Wajahat Khan & Javed Akhtar Ep31 Pt4 - YouTube

A very nice interview !!! Glad to know nationalists like them exist here !

FREEDOM OF RELIGION MY D, See what i mean when i Say Indian Muslims are Joke For islam(kind a like GAY CHURCHES in christianity), Saudi muslims/wahabhi's/salafi/baralvi are Cancer of islam, Shia Muslims Well they are the confusion of ISLAM

WHERE A PART OF FOOD GROUP IS SCARED So that it cannot be consumed, How long before they ban the Call for Prayer in all of India

"thank you come Again"

FREEDOM OF RELIGION MY D, See what i mean when i Say Indian Muslims are Joke For islam(kind a like GAY CHURCHES in christianity), Saudi muslims/wahabhi's/salafi/baralvi are Cancer of islam, Shia Muslims Well they are the confusion of ISLAM

WHERE A PART OF FOOD GROUP IS SCARED So that it cannot be consumed, How long before they ban the Call for Prayer in all of India

"thank you come Again"

tu gadha hai..

"thank you come Again"

Explain who is a true muslim??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom