What's new

A Pledge TO protect my Homeland Pakistan

US India alliance is against Pakistan. Every son of land has the responsibility to safeguard his beloved country. This is the point where Jihad is allowed, to safeguard your land.

thats why conscription must be made compulsory, atleast of 1-3 months, this way the state would know its strength in numbers and in desperate times can get to formulate remote militias(which can do multiple tasks) to form resistance against the invaders, when central command is terminated.

i hope aur Dua krti hn k esa kuch na ho bcz we know that ab k war nuclear war hogi jis ka result WW1 aur WWII se bhi khrab hnge per phr bhi kuch hova tou mujhe Swear lene ki zarorat nhi bz i knw k may woh lazmi krngi apni country k liye jo bhimay kr saki
:pakistan:

I Mr Bahram Khan do solemly Swear that i will protect my homeland Pakistan from any invasion either from US/NATO or India.Any foreign country if invades i will leave all my daily tasks (return) and pick up arms and ammo to teach aggressor a lesson.And GOD help me.

lets sign this petition just write i do solemly swear to protect Pakistan.
and lets see how many soliders we got in reserve.and to show the enemy we are united

This time threat is not the NATO,USA or India.Our own people are rightnow sucking our blood i-e Taliban.Talking of NATO,USA or India rightnow will serve for Taliban.Our 65 yrs of enemity with India has not harmed us as much as Taliban have harmed us in last five yrs , 37000 killed,70 billion $ direct and 100s of billion $ indirect economic loses,our image in international community is distorted.
Please Nation Pakistan stand up against real Enemy,deffeat them everywhere especially morally,

Alot of people problem.

You count urself as a Pakistani before a Muslim. Islam is peace not war. I was like this once and i didn't know it.

But last week on a vaction to Malta, my tutor a Convertee to Islam taught me this. He said Islam is forever Pakistan isn't. Islam is 1st Pakistan is 2nd. Whether Pakistan falls or cripples, my Islamic believes never will.

May Allah help Pakistan cos we need it.

I will do w/e to protect Pakistan but i will not take a life of another innocent by doing so.

Your best bet would be to join the Navy...it appears they can use some guards.

Back
Top Bottom