What's new

A Pledge TO protect my Homeland Pakistan

There wont really be much of a fight with us, you would just die.... stand down
lol like this?we dont carry tissues but gunz come on man come down when are v gonna shoot your chinooks lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are Pakistani always prepared for WAR and Violence

Come out of this war mentality and behave like Humans

already missing my sweetheart AK !

In case of emergency u can borrow one frm me:
fkmltx.jpg

or would u prefer a 222 assaukt rifle tht i posses.......

Or u can have my m-4...... But tht weapon sucks.

I am in, if i get to launch the ballistic missiles;). BTW if we are loyal to the country then we should rise against the government first, if wont wont be strong from the inside then how will fight the outsiders?

I Mr Bahram Khan do solemly Swear that i will protect my homeland Pakistan from any invasion either from US/NATO or India.Any foreign country if invades i will leave all my daily tasks (return) and pick up arms and ammo to teach aggressor a lesson.And GOD help me.

lets sign this petition just write i do solemly swear to protect Pakistan.
and lets see how many soliders we got in reserve.and to show the enemy we are united

U forgot to add TTP and al qaeda...

people are talking like that it is some kind of civil war

I am in, if i get to launch the ballistic missiles;). BTW if we are loyal to the country then we should rise against the government first, if wont wont be strong from the inside then how will fight the outsiders?

we are just discussing the post invasion scenario. if and only if it takes place...we are ready to resistance even that. just a demonstration...and maybe from thinking on it, we can built a pdf militia :P

Back
Top Bottom