What's new

A Master Sniper---Out of this world shooting:----

Hi,

You think you can shoot, then check this man out. Check out his other videos.

Pigeon Shooting 130 Yards (118m) Edgun Matador PCP Air Rifle - YouTube
stock-vector-stop-hunting-64338040.jpg

quite boring when he will fire ?

Hi,

You think you can shoot, then check this man out. Check out his other videos. This is extreme serious shooting of the highest quality---. Edgun air rifle costs somewhere around $1600 U S----the package he is shooting is around $2000 U S.

Pigeon Shooting 130 Yards (118m) Edgun Matador PCP Air Rifle - YouTube

Man,

This is guy so freaking cuel. A poor bird flies in, enjoying the freedom it has with the wings. But this A$$hole comes up with his big A$$ gun to shoot the poor little thing and make it suffer for 10 secs.

:cry:

I hope he gets squished between two buses.:angry:

I like the gun..I can shoot rabbits on the hills with this...

Man,

This is guy so freaking cuel. A poor bird flies in, enjoying the freedom it has with the wings. But this A$$hole comes up with his big A$$ gun to shoot the poor little thing and make it suffer for 10 secs.

:cry:

I hope he gets squished between two buses.:angry:

Penumbra,

What are you doing on a defence forum----and that is an air gun----.22---and he is making a 130 meter shot at a moving target---with an air rifle----he is a master shooter---.

What did you think---when the bullet hits people die instantaneously!!!!!!!

The shooter is a paid shooter and a tester of high performance air rifles----you can watch his other videos on you tube under edgunusa ----. Thru the videos you can literally see the pellet flying thru the air---the trajectory--the angle of approach----it is totally fascinatin if you are a shooter.

Kid---you never eaten a pigeon that you shot with your air gun----how about sparrows and doves and rabbit----how about bambi---.

When I was in my early teens---many many moons ago----like 9--10---my dad had bought me a bb gun----. My aunt paid me chawani 25 paisa for every geko lizard that I shot on the walls---. That was a pretty penny in the late 60's---.

Now if you had lived on a farm---you would have known that these pigeons and doves and sparrows eat a lots of grain---so what do you think farmers do---they kill them---and either eat them or feed them to their cats---.

Hi,

You think you can shoot, then check this man out. Check out his other videos. This is extreme serious shooting of the highest quality---. Edgun air rifle ...
Sorry if it's sounds like bragging, it was a "sitting-duck"... I have shot birds with third class AIR-GUN without any binoculars or whatever that viewing thing is called, thou distance wasn't so many metres, it was 25 yards approx., & with a 50 years old "كارتوز" gun I have killed three-crows-with-one-stone, I mean one-shot, who were sitting in tandam :) ,,, distance was approx. 30 yards... & In N.C.C I was 2nd best firer, with a WW-II type rifle I shot 6 bullets with-in dia of 2.4 inches from 50 Yards :) The guy who stood 1st had em in 2.2" & he had experience & his personal rifle at home, while it was 1st time for me I ever used a gun,,,

Sorry if it's sounds like bragging, it was a "sitting-duck"... I have shot birds with third class AIR-GUN without any binoculars or whatever that viewing thing is called, thou distance wasn't so many metres, it was 25 yards approx., & with a 50 years old "كارتوز" gun I have killed three-crows-with-one-stone, I mean one-shot, who were sitting in tandam :) ,,, distance was approx. 30 yards... & In N.C.C I was 2nd best firer, with a WW-II type rifle I shot 6 bullets with-in dia of 2.4 inches from 50 Yards :) The guy who stood 1st had em in 2.2" & he had experience & his personal rifle at home, while it was 1st time for me I ever used a gun,,,

Hi,

Thank you innocent poster----. If i was in your shoes---I would not so blatantly expose my ignorance----. The ballistic and the trajectory of an 18 grain .22 pellet at 130 yards is as unpredictable as that of a 140 grain .308 bullet at a 1000 yards.

So----it is pretty much on the same class as a sniper taking a shot with his high power fine tuned sniper rifle at 1000 yards with a match grade ammo----in this case there is 'EDGUN MATADOR' an extremely high precision high performance air rifle anda highly professional shooter.

Now as usual---my pakistani brethren have to show their ignorance and be boastful of that as well----the shooter is explaining how to adjust for windage---distance---what is a mil grade scope and how to adjust for the distance with the dots and decipher the mil dots---.

This video is for educated and for those who are interested in long distance shooting---those who want to learn what to do in taking long distance shots and not for those talking about their stupid ncc once a life shooting incidence----.

IGNORANCE IS A BLISS----.

^^ take a chill pill Sir- why so angry- age is having a adhesive effect on you :P-

Poor Pigeon- Hope he has a second rebirth as a pigeon- and a pigeon as a human- and let the long distance shooting tutorial begin-

Shookhaa!! BTW, we have better marksman than him in SSG... :coffee:
ha-
as Sir Mastan Khan said-
Now as usual---my pakistani brethren have to show their ignorance and be boastful of that as well----

Actually SSG is nothing but over hyped- :P-
One day when we wake up- SSG will be gone- Amrika is that much powerful-

ha-
as Sir Mastan Khan said-

Actually SSG is nothing but over hyped- :P-
One day when we wake up- SSG will be gone- Amrika is that much powerful-

chaddo na veer ji kake nu????????? they will derail this wonderfull thread , i on my part use to kill peogen's , bataer's & rabbits with gulail & use steel ball's/frm bycycle...that was a a very good time .

Shookhaa!! BTW, we have better marksman than him in SSG... :coffee:

Hi,

Again---an ignorant statement---. This is AIR RIFLE shooting---a completely different format and expertise than that of fire arm shooting---and truthfully---needs a higher skill level and understanding of ballistics than firearm shooting.

Before putting on silly comments---just remember---this air gun costs 1650---1800 u s dollars as of now--the scope---250 dollars +plus his other equipment.

A good Remington 700 sniper rifle is around 2000 dollars +++.

Shooting with an air rifle at targets of 50 yards plus, on constant basis is very difficult---you have to know your ballistics---what grain of pellet to use---how do you count for windage and drop in pellet ( trajectory ) for distance---with what force the pellet would hot the bird---.

Precision air rifle shooting is an extremely expensive hobby---you got to have a good chump of money to afford it---.

Back
Top Bottom