What's new

A good maulvi !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabhakar

Reaction score
Finally, I found one... please listen first 8 mins

Last edited by a moderator:
When you said "Good Maulvi" - I immediately knew you were talking about "Maulana Tahir Ashrafi" ---- one of the very few (maulvi's I like from Pakistan).

He is the chairman of "Pakistan Ullema Council/Board" and represent the views of ordinary Pakistanis

Well, there is no such thing as a good Maulvi, however, this particular person seems to be a tad better than the other religious chest thumpers who want to control our public lives instead of guiding our spiritual lives.

All 'ulema kiram' need to keep their noses out of Pakistan's public, economic, strategic, judicial and all other affairs. If they want to be useful, come and teach 3 years old how to recite, eat 'kher', ask for 'chanda', feast on chickens, that's it!

There is absolutely no need for them to engage us intellectually, this holds true for quasi-maulvis on this forum.

Has no one heard of Javed Ahmed Ghamidi ?
Dude, who is he - would you recommend him?

What we really need is a 'anti-maulvi-maulvi' something on the lines of 'anti-christ' who can eradicate the maulvi-infestation that is threatening the core of Pakistan. :butcher:

Going out for an hour, will chat when back! :D

Dude, who is he - would you recommend him?

What we really need is a 'anti-maulvi-maulvi' something on the lines of 'anti-christ' who can eradicate the maulvi-infestation that is threatening the core of Pakistan. :butcher:

Going out for an hour, will chat when back! :D

A great guy that I love listening to ! One can gauge his views by the fact that hes been driven out of Pakistan because his views on Islam are too liberal according to some. He for example doesn't believe that its the inherent obligation of Muslims to create an Islamic state but simply a 'democratic state' and that both Islamism and Secularism are too extreme trying to address the fundamental question : Where do we draw the line ?

When some one says molvi , my mind shows me pisture of a molvi lived in our village when I was kid...
I didn`t found another man like him, so kind so caring always talked about god & his love massage for mankind ..

All I can say is, he is a kind of Maulvi who if became the chairman of Ruet-e-Hilal Committee can help perform one Eid all over the country.
LOL - Imagine the dilemmas we have to face! :D

All I can say is, he is a kind of Maulvi who if became the chairman of Ruet-e-Hilal Committee can help perform one Eid all over the country.

Yup...! Look at the size of the fellow...eik aur din rozaa rakhni ka Maulana Sahib soooch bhi nahin saktiii KPK aur FATA ke saaath purei Pakistan mei rozaaa ho ga ! Not that I'm complaining ! :D

Yup...! Look at the size of the fellow...eik aur din rozaa rakhni ka Maulana Sahib soooch bhi nahin saktiii KPK aur FATA ke saaath purei Pakistan mei rozaaa ho ga ! Not that I'm complaining ! :D
:blink::D:partay::rofl:

:drag:

Imams for good or bad are part of us, our people, our culture our faith

Most are great doing their roles without complaint, we need teachers of our faith

The neo liberal whoremongers do not represent our people, our culture, our faith, our beliefs

They are an abomination, we need to go qadri on these liberal slime and 90% of pakistanis would agree

Imams for good or bad are part of us, our people, our culture our faith

Most are great doing their roles without complaint, we need teachers of our faith

The neo liberal whoremongers do not represent our people, our culture, our faith, our beliefs

They are an abomination, we need to go qadri on these liberal slime and 90% of pakistanis would agree

Dude, go home. Spare me the slaughter of your kind one day.

Slaughter of our kind???????? Do you mean muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom