What's new

A frank discussion

Progressive

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum but I have being a lurker for a long long time, just didn't take the time to make an account and post something but I finally did it.

I don't know if this is the right section for this post but however I will go on with it. If Mods think it belongs to a different section please move it to the relevant section.

I was thinking of having a frank discussion with the Pakistani members as to what they think genuinely India is good at. By this I mean better than Pakistan.

I know lot of Pakistani members are already pissed but the reason I am asking this is because whenever I see any post which highlights success of India in any field, there is some opposition to it by Pakistani members. In some cases the opposition is justified since India tries to glorify most things than what it really is, but in some other cases I think the success is genuine.

Believe me I am not opening this thread to satisfy my ego to know the things India is better at than Pakistani. I just want to know the viewpoint of some mature Pakistani members regarding this and what they think.

Again my question is "What do Pakistani members think India is genuinely good at (better than Pakistan)?"

I will also start another thread asking the same questions to Indian members as to what Pakistan is good at.

And please don't use answers such as copying hollywood movies and songs, corruption, poverty and such.

Let's make this a healthy discussion and sorry for this wall of text.

Things i like about India
Unity - Indians are much more far sighted unlike us who look into short term benefits - Hard-workers - Liberal.

Also i find Indian Students quite progressive.They always have goals to become doctor, engineer etc..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom