What's new

A flood of ultra-cheap Netbooks & Tablets hits Pakistan

can u read/download ebooks in this tablet chinese PC . if yes can someone plz recommend which shop should i buy it from in Hafeez centre Lahore.

Due to FTA, Chinese products from Pakistan are as cost effective as buying them from China itself. I am importing some industrial stuff and its actually cheaper to import via Pakistan to middle east than China directly. Pakistan is shortest air route for cargo plus frequent flights from middle east than China.

can u read/download ebooks in this tablet chinese PC . if yes can someone plz recommend which shop should i buy it from in Hafeez centre Lahore.

Yes you can. If you are ok with a resistive touchscreen, then this will be fine. The tablet runs Android so all the typical Android e-reader software will work. I need to check, but I think Kindle and Nook software by Amazon and Barnes and Noble is available for Android also.

Good stuff...but thing is the website is hacked L0LZ:
Hacked By SecurityBus
hackeri.png

I used to import Chinese mobile phone to UK 3 years ago. I noticed if you buy one chinese phone from China for like 5000 Pakistani rupees. After its delivered to UK that would be around 10,000 Pakistani rupees (delivery + custom charges etc). But if you buy same Chinese phone from Pakistan the price would either remain 5000 rupees or maximum you will get it for 4900 - 5100 rupees.

Trust me buying Chinese products in Pakistan is like buying Chinese products from China. You will not get same price in India i know cause I used to research about cheapest phones from all over the world and the prices in India were not competitive when it comes to mobile phones (not talking about other devices)
I think its cheaper in Dubai... I was shopping around for those Chinese glass sinks way back when they were new. They were on sale in Pakistan 10,000 Rupees for its uniqueness value and the shopkeepers well selling it like "Oh ji China da ay", I bought the same thing in Dubai for AED 100!

Dubai also has almost negligible customs tax.

Back
Top Bottom