What's new

A Chinese spring?

The fact remains the same, the working class in china still remain oppressed and even the chinese economic booms has not much change on social conditions of the common man.:chilli:
While we have democracy.

India's democracy is a poor excuse of one mired in corruption, no offense waving it around is akin to waving a tattered flag. If it were like Sweden or Germany that would be a different story.

And I disagree on economic booms having no change on the common man that is utter bs, 15 years ago my trips to Xiamen were by motorbike across 4 hours of unpaved road to my relatives house with no electricity and toilets.

Today I get picked up by my relatives in their honda's and audi's across a new motorway that takes 1 hour to the village, their wealth created by carved granite around the country. Who says the economic boom did not change the social conditions, what nonsense.

Pity on you people.... you can never understand what a real freedom means though some of you fought for it at Tiananmen Square in 1989. Not surprised by such comments from people who are suppressed.

Pray tell us what is real freedom?

Pity on you people.... you can never understand what a real freedom means though some of you fought for it at Tiananmen Square in 1989. Not surprised by such comments from people who are suppressed.

You just join the forum, so don't pick up the bad habits of your countrymen-talks with using grey matters. First think you do is to check the flag of the man you're talking to......

BTW study post #41 and #50 and learn from their debates

My Quote:

Your Answer:

See how you fail reading comprehension? I said that Chinese people DID NOT choose their leadership, then you come around and refute me with the exact statement that I made.

You're a perfect example of how the Indian education system failed its people. Quite sad, unfortunately.

u r a perfect example of chinese IQ. How have people of China choosen anything when they dont have thr right to vote, when they have not choosen their leaders. and to prove it otherway around if you are so sure of people of China choosing ccp then why not have democracy and OBVIOSULY as per you as people of China have choosen CCP, then CCP will always win.

take help of some 3rd grade Indian kid to understand this, if your IQ fails you.

so its like, people of China did not choose their leaders. and now those who were NOT CHOOSEN by the people of China, make all the decision about the life of people of China. SO how on earth the PEOPLE OF CHINA CHOOSE ANYTHIGN IN ALL THIS?

or u mean to say BILLION HIGH IQ chinese are incapable to think for themselves and their well being and therefore outsourced it to ccp

India is progressing so well and people have all the freedom. So I say people can prosper with freedom also. just that the ccp is a criminal gang which will not allow the chinese to be free.

u r a perfect example of IQ. How have people of China choosen anything when they dont have thr right to vote, when they have not choosen their leaders. and to prove it otherway around if you are so sure of people of China choosing ccp then why not have democracy and OBVIOSULY as per you as people of China have choosen CCP, then CCP will always win.

take help of some 3rd grade Indian kid to understand this, if your IQ fails you.

Such as the example below?

By Kotex Killer, the lion head:
How come Billions being ruled by few hundreds???
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/191131-chinese-spring-2.html#ixzz1zC0DAUsI

LOLOL at Idiots!

Most outsiders, including you, look at Tiananmen through rose-colored glasses.

I can tell you that had Tiananmen succeeded, China would not be where it is today economically.

Tiananmen was started as a result of worker rights.

Students in Tiananmen demanded a stop to the economic liberalizations of China that would be the backdrop of Chinese power today. It was EXACTLY the type of revolution that would have plunged China back into the thralls of Communism and its failed economic policies.

The Tiananmen events were regrettable, but it had to be done for the good of China's future.

You just join the forum, so don't pick up the bad habits of your countrymen-talks with using grey matters. First think you do is to check the flag of the man you're talking to......

BTW study post #41 and #50 and learn from their debates

Maybe he can tell a Singaporean what real freedom is about, because I can say honestly in Singapore we don't have that.

I can tell you that had Tiananmen succeeded, China would not be where it is today economically.

Tiananmen was started as a result of worker rights.

Students in Tiananmen demanded a stop to the economic liberalizations of China that would be the backdrop of Chinese power today. It was EXACTLY the type of revolution that would have plunged China back into the thralls of Communism and its failed economic policies.

The Tiananmen events were regrettable, but it had to be done for the good of China's future.

Lol ! What a rationale reasoning...... The same change could have be brought about by the people chosen by the majority of people and for better and that's what we know as democracy.

This is a open forum, and people will post affairs that are not related to their own countries. How many Chinese members here have posted about toilets and poverty threads about India? Why did not they felt it was not their business? Should not your advise applicable to your compatriots.

Anyway, welcome to the internet age.

There is a difference between Springs and Protests.

Take it from me if our country is like india you wont see any chinese dare to go online , we will all dig a hole hid underneath instead of coming here openning big mouth like indians here.

Take it from me if our country is like india you wont see any chinese dare to go online , we will all dig a hole hid underneath instead of coming here openning big mouth like indians here.

Our govt is old fashioned but your govt is doing a great job of digging the holes for you to hid underneath by means of all those censorships....

people of China have choosen nothing. If you are so sure of people of China choosing ccp. then lets have elections and we will see ccp winning everytime. why use riot force and tanks on young students. :lol: deal what say? lets CHINA PPL choose CCP everytime in ELECTION for decades. then I will say ppl of China choose. :lol:

and India is also progressing towards propserity without any of your subjugation type of life. So the claim of ccp that subjugation and slavery === prosperity is ridiculous.

indians have nothing to choose from. they have provided a vomiting example of democracy to the world which every nation has to stay away from for a political change

So Mr The Bridge whats the meaning of true freedom??

How would Singapore's freedom compare with yours for instance?

No kidding! No wonder, you sound like you re missing something in your life and you are proud of it.

these pathetic people do miss a lot in their lives but they never miss smoking grass 24/7. that is why it is a hub of narcotic traffickig in the area

Maybe he can tell a Singaporean what real freedom is about, because I can say honestly in Singapore we don't have that.

I think you guys are doing alright, especially in today's environment. Some country takes freedom to the extreme and creates all kind chaos. Singapore, being a little city state, is not easy to thrive in that hostile environment if she doesn't have tight controls on her law and order.

Western style democracy is changing for the worst in the last few decades, perhaps, a bureaucratic elected government with comparable salary who'll perform for the benefit of the people is best way forward. And China, I think, is trying emulate Singapore somewhat and people will be happy for that.

Well. Allow me summarize this argument between some Indians and Chinese.

The People of China has chosen Food, Money, and Progress over the right to choose their own leaders.

The People of India has chose the right to choose their own leaders over Money and Progress.

I say, To each their own.

You guys continue to to enjoy your right to freely choose your leaders and I'll keep my Money, Progress, and Education.

Please don't try to decide for the other side or call the other side names for choosing differently, this is really a personal choice.

dont generalise our People dude! We are way better than the indians

Back
Top Bottom