What's new

A Blind Boy telling how he learnt Quran it will make you cry

Read my signature idiot Indians!!

So basically , anyone who does not buy into your religion or your propaganda are all automatically "deaf dumb and incapable of coherent thought".

And then you go on to tell us Islam is the most peaceful, most tolerant most "zen" religion out there.

Its a universal shame is what it is.

So basically , anyone who does not buy into your religion or your propaganda are all automatically "deaf dumb and incapable of coherent thought".

And then you go on to tell us Islam is the most peaceful, most tolerant most "zen" religion out there.

First you comment on a thread exclusively dealing with Muslims then call Islam a universal shame! Please don't troll. Posting at PDF is a privilege not a right :D

First you comment on a thread exclusively dealing with Muslims then call Islam a universal shame! Please don't troll. Posting at PDF is a privilege not a right :D

So bite me.

He asked me to "read his signature" and i did. And here's what i thought about it.

I can post wherever i like. I believe Islam is horrible and a testament to man's ability to sanctify violence and oppression. If you disagree and want to do something about it, ban me.

Or better yet, delete my account.

Its a UNIVERSAL FACT THAT 90% Of indians Are Idiots.

So bite me.

He asked me to "read his signature" and i did. And here's what i thought about it.

I can post wherever i like. I believe Islam is horrible and a testament to man's ability to sanctify violence and oppression. If you disagree and want to do something about it, ban me.

Or better yet, delete my account.

you christian evangelist- your only rival could be a suicide mullah- both extreme- :lol:-

Indeed the non believers are deaf and dumb, specially polytheist Pagans , anyway Here is the better explanation of the Ayat Written above

"It is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts..."- (Sura Al- Hajj : 46)

Back
Top Bottom