What's new

9600 Pakistanis 'missing' after visa expiry

We arrest the terrorists and anti society elements. Which one do you think they are?

No, you arrest innocent Pakistanis as well, like fishermen & farmers. After all, you don't even spare camels & pigeons from being labeled as ISI agents. So what do you think?

No, you arrest innocent Pakistanis as well, like fishermen & farmers. After all, you don't even spare camels & pigeons from being labeled as ISI agents. So what do you think?

Why, you don't arrest the fishermen? That's a news for me.

if you think that all of them are arrested then they all should be terrorists. As simple as that.

Why, you don't arrest the fishermen? That's a news for me.

if you think that all of them are arrested then they all should be terrorists. As simple as that.

So you think camels & pigeons should be arrested as they are terrorists &/or ISI agents?

So you think camels & pigeons should be arrested as they are terrorists &/or ISI agents?

If you wanna talk about pigeons, then start a New thread, and PM me, I'll come there.

We're talking about those who are missing, you said they are secretly arrested. I asked you a simple question why you think that? is it because they are terrorists?

i didn't get the answer.

9600 no way BS i don't think this number will be even missing pakistani in whole world let alone india .96 may be best for india .

technically its equivalent to dual nationality....
The Pakistanis who went missing in India have significant links there..Have many close relatives living in India..Were born there and had spent their childhoods and probably youth there..
Nothing wrong if they chose to go back to their place of Birth....

No! they went missing there for the "Amaan ki Aasha"................:woot:

I hope Pakistan will look into some development, otherwise everyone will be missing in a country which provide security and development.

I hope Pakistan will look into some development, otherwise everyone will be missing in a country which provide security and development.

open your mouth as big it is i am not troll other wise i show you mirror which look slap on your face .development ke bachy .

No! they went missing there for the "Amaan ki Aasha"................:woot:

whole BS propegenda for make there country is like US and pakistan is mexico .we all know poverty in india and pakistan per capita income of both and slums poor of both .

open your mouth as big it is i am not troll other wise i show you mirror which look slap on your face .development ke bachy .

Obviously we're development ke bachy. We're developing you see...

I'm not troll otherwise i would have said some facts which would be a punch on your face. No no, it would be a nuke on your face!

Facts are DAMN hurting man!

no sir they could be British indians but not indiana if i do agree with you for the sake argument cause it was British indian Empire....india was never one country before britishers came...it was divided into small petty kingdom and lawless villages and towns....on kingdom in every district they used to kill each other over minor issues...like one kingdoms dog treapassing other kingdoms jungle....till Ghaznavi showed up and restored order

The Ghaznavids were a Persianate Muslim dynasty of Turkic slave origin which existed from 975 to 1187 and ruled much of Persia, Transoxania and some part of present North India.

During the above mentioned period, there were several other great kingdoms exists in the subcontinent. Kings of Kannauj ruled much of the Ganges plain, the Chalukya ruler of the Deccan, the Pala king of Bengal, Pallavas from farther south, Pandyas and the Cholas from still farther south. They all had a considerable size of empire comparable to or even bigger than the empire of Ghaznavids.

But none of those above mentioned kingdoms were able to unite the even half of Indian subcontinend into one kingdom. Even if some of them did it, but not able to hold it for long time. It is the British who has united the present day India , Pakistan and Bangaladesh into one country.

Obviously we're development ke bachy. We're developing you see...

I'm not troll otherwise i would have said some facts which would be a punch on your face. No no, it would be a nuke on your face!

Facts are DAMN hurting man!

yes yes facts hurting you guys so much just feed your people and when indian gov take care each and every indian then come and bash on us still you Christians and hindu brothers eat from Muslim charity in ramzan here .when you guys make your self god father its just boil my blood because indians start from my main door as security here .you guys just falme troll make your self big as much as you can on internet .be happy but truth is over there .

The Ghaznavids were a Persianate Muslim dynasty of Turkic slave origin which existed from 975 to 1187 and ruled much of Persia, Transoxania and some part of present North India.

During the above mentioned period, there were several other great kingdoms exists in the subcontinent. Kings of Kannauj ruled much of the Ganges plain, the Chalukya ruler of the Deccan, the Pala king of Bengal, Pallavas from farther south, Pandyas and the Cholas from still farther south. They all had a considerable size of empire comparable to or even bigger than the empire of Ghaznavids.

But none of those above mentioned kingdoms were able to unite the even half of Indian subcontinend into one kingdom. Even if some of them did it, but not able to hold it for long time. It is the British who has united the present day India , Pakistan and Bangaladesh into one country.

you know well and we too borders are not permanent forever since ice age every thing change time to time .you are looking it as india pakistan today it will no more may be after 100 years there will be some thing else and after 150 years some thing else dont be blind patriot .

Great, so 9800 potential ISI agents in India giving its ministers sleepless night.

Back
Top Bottom