What's new

93 girls molested on Bihar train

Status
Not open for further replies.
got it ,thanks.
so you mean people should get used to such things.more such news,more social development.
and....it is the 93 students and 3 teachers who should be blamed.they are in a wrong place at wrong time....it reminds me some words:If you can't prevent rape, you enjoy it..

please....avoid reading English next time...stick to Chinese ..you may be able to comprehend it better ..

That word is used in India and we are aware of it. Three was a movie called Aaye Din Bahar Ke. It meant, Spring time has come.

Song is called Spring Time
Many persian words is using in Tukish Indian Dari Ourdou and other languages ;)

Many Indian words are used in persian too. The whole language tree is called Indo Aryan languages. Why are you so surprised ?
I am not surpried.When I watch an indian film I can understand much of it,beacause there are many persian words and I understand english too.Bro did u khnow India or Hind is an old persian word meaning a palce or garden with lots of trees?

I am not surpried.When I watch an indian film I can understand much of it,beacause there are many persian words and I understand english too.Bro did u khnow India or Hind is an old persian word meaning a palce or garden with lots of trees?

No I was not aware that Hind meant a garden. Are Indian movies popular in Iran ?

This shows the corrupt and incapable police of India including their corrupt politicians, ministers involved in 2G,3G scams, corruption in helicopter and other deals.... Culprits are roaming freely , No fear of police because they are part of this evil society. Peaceful civilians are very deprived in India .... Everybody is involved in some scandal .... People have no hope from police and government.......

It was popular in the past but now not much.I like Indina joy and humanities in thier films.:raise:

Yes its a common thing I keep hearing. People love to see the smiling faces in Indian movies.

Sometime I wonder if the world does not smile enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom