What's new

90 percent of Chinese think India poses big threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

insas91

Reaction score

Sunday,14 June 2009, 20:33 hrs

Beijing: In a recent poll taken in China, 90 percent of the respondents said that India poses the biggest threat to its existence. The poll was conducted immediately after Global Times, the newspaper reported to have links with China's Communist Party, announced that India would send out 60,000 soldiers to the border with China in the midst of 'escalating tensions' between the two countries.

In the poll taken by a website, 74 percent respondents said that China should not maintain friendly relations with India after its 'military provocation.' Over 65 percent believed India's actions were harmful to bilateral ties which is more of a threat to India.

As per the Global Times report the tension along the disputed border between the two countries has increased recently after India's military move. It claims, the Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said that his government would make no concessions to China on territorial disputes. The report has also quoted Arunachal Pradesh Governor Retired General J J Singh saying, "The move was intended to meet future security challenges from China."

The Global Times report added that India is frustrated with China, "Another big Asian country, India is frustrated that China's rise has captured much of the world's attention. Proud of its 'advanced political system,' India feels superior to China. However it faces a disappointing domestic situation which is unstable compared with China's." Also India can't actually compete with China in areas like international influence, overall national power and economic scale which the country has not realized yet, the report added. :tdown:

Sunday,14 June 2009, 20:33 hrs

Beijing: In a recent poll taken in China, 90 percent of the respondents said that India poses the biggest threat to its existence. The poll was conducted immediately after Global Times, the newspaper reported to have links with China's Communist Party, announced that India would send out 60,000 soldiers to the border with China in the midst of 'escalating tensions' between the two countries.

In the poll taken by a website, 74 percent respondents said that China should not maintain friendly relations with India after its 'military provocation.' Over 65 percent believed India's actions were harmful to bilateral ties which is more of a threat to India.

As per the Global Times report the tension along the disputed border between the two countries has increased recently after India's military move. It claims, the Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said that his government would make no concessions to China on territorial disputes. The report has also quoted Arunachal Pradesh Governor Retired General J J Singh saying, "The move was intended to meet future security challenges from China."

The Global Times report added that India is frustrated with China, "Another big Asian country, India is frustrated that China's rise has captured much of the world's attention. Proud of its 'advanced political system,' India feels superior to China. However it faces a disappointing domestic situation which is unstable compared with China's." Also India can't actually compete with China in areas like international influence, overall national power and economic scale which the country has not realized yet, the report added. :tdown:

I wonder, have the Chinese people been told about their Government's activities in Tibet? I think not. The Chinese annex Tibet and kill off thousands of Tibetans, build roads and railway lines right upto Indian borders, move regiments into Tibet, point DF-31s at India and nothing happens. India moves a few fighters into its own territory and gets called an aggressor. LOL.

I wonder, have the Chinese people been told about their Government's activities in Tibet? I think not. The Chinese annex Tibet and kill off thousands of Tibetans, build roads and railway lines right upto Indian borders, move regiments into Tibet, point DF-31s at India and nothing happens. India moves a few fighters into its own territory and gets called an aggressor. LOL.

Hello lol

Check the link below:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...eet-indian-foreign-secretary-menon-nepal.html

A surprise for us Indian memebers...What most of the Articles on this poll are not stating that the first question of the Poll was terrorist support to Seperatist Forces in India.

The first question of the poll was...

1. How Should China Deal with India's Anti- Indian Seperatist Forces ?

Chinese Responses:

Open Support- 38.17%
Covert Support- 42.94%
Should Certainly not Support- 15.30%
Cant Say-3.59%

The link of the poll is below to verify..

Link- http://survey.huanqiu.com/result.php?s=SFFzdXJ2ZXlfMTAyOQ@%605^1@@%605^1@

A media house is blatantly instigating the support for terrorist activities and you can see the response of the chinese citizens..and then they expect that Indians wont hate them or upgrade their military infrastructures.

I wonder why chinese newspapers in their articles not mentioning the first question, response and the analysis of the poll in their english articles..!!!

I wonder if a poll question like this can ever be published in India or for that matter any other country ...

This is how communist propaganda machinery works...!!!

P.S: Fixed for you Communist :)...Thanks for pointing the typo !!!

Last edited:
What!? Support for anti separatist forces... that means those forces who do not support separatism, and Chinese people support those forces...

CONFUSING...

@ Dhamraj,

Welcome.

Nice editing... but the previous one was genuine. This edited one is misguiding.

@ Dhamraj,

Welcome.

Nice editing... but the previous one was genuine. This edited one is misguiding.

Mate...I have given the link to the actual poll..go ahead and read it...if there is any misguidance...guide us on what exactly it means:enjoy:

A surprise for us Indian memebers...What most of the Articles on this poll are not stating that the first question of the Poll was terrorist support to Seperatist Forces in India.

The first question of the poll was...

1. How Should China Deal with India's Seperatist Forces ?

Chinese Responses:

Open Support- 38.17%
Covert Support- 42.94%
Should Certainly not Support- 15.30%
Cant Say-3.59%

The link of the poll is below to verify..

Link- http://survey.huanqiu.com/result.php?s=SFFzdXJ2ZXlfMTAyOQ@%605^1@@%605^1@

A media house is blatantly instigating the support for terrorist activities and you can see the response of the chinese citizens..and then they expect that Indians wont hate them or upgrade their military infrastructures.

I wonder why chinese newspapers in their articles not mentioning the first question, response and the analysis of the poll in their english articles..!!!

I wonder if a poll question like this can ever be published in India or for that matter any other country ...

This is how communist propaganda machinery works...!!!

P.S: Fixed for you Communist :)...Thanks for pointing the typo !!!

The first poll says this:

How should 1. China treat within the boundaries of India's counter-India separatist group?

And you are misinterpreting the poll.

This is just against the forum rules.

24% Chinese take Indians as enemy

Washington, Jul 27 : Chinese people are confident about their nation's place on the world stage but a pollhighlights ‘significant tensions’ between China and other rival powers, including India with 24% viewing New Delhi as an enemy.

Overwhelmingly, the Chinese think their country is popular abroad with roughly three-in-four (77%)believing people in other countries generally have favourable opinions of China. However, the 2008 survey by the Pew Research Centre’s Pew Global Attitudes Project highlights significant tensions between China and other rival powers. Views about India are ‘mixed at best’ with 25% viewing India as a partner, while a similar number 24% describe it as an enemy, it said. Chinese view Japan with hostility. Views toward Japan are especially negative 69% have an unfavourable opinion of the country. 38% of Chinese consider Japan an enemy. Opinions of the United States also tend to be negative, and 34% describe the US as an enemy, while just 13% say it is a partner of China, says survey.

This is from a neutral site, not from an Biased organization.

24% Chinese take Indians as enemy

Washington, Jul 27 : Chinese people are confident about their nation's place on the world stage but a pollhighlights ‘significant tensions’ between China and other rival powers, including India with 24% viewing New Delhi as an enemy.

Overwhelmingly, the Chinese think their country is popular abroad with roughly three-in-four (77%)believing people in other countries generally have favourable opinions of China. However, the 2008 survey by the Pew Research Centre’s Pew Global Attitudes Project highlights significant tensions between China and other rival powers. Views about India are ‘mixed at best’ with 25% viewing India as a partner, while a similar number 24% describe it as an enemy, it said. Chinese view Japan with hostility. Views toward Japan are especially negative 69% have an unfavourable opinion of the country. 38% of Chinese consider Japan an enemy. Opinions of the United States also tend to be negative, and 34% describe the US as an enemy, while just 13% say it is a partner of China, says survey.

Post the link dude.

Well, 100% Indians think China is the biggest threat.

The first poll says this:

How should 1. China treat within the boundaries of India's counter-India separatist group?

And you are misinterpreting the poll.

This is just against the forum rules.

Really ?? Used a translator ?? So tell me Communist how do you do it "Openly" or "Covertly" support as the options given to choose from ??

Let me say...I might be wrong...could you please tell me what the Question means. ??

Appreciate your help in advance

Really ?? Used a translator ?? So tell me Communist how do you do it "Openly" or "Covertly" as the options given to choose from ??

Let me say...I might be wrong...could you please tell me what the Question means. ??

Appreciate your help in advance

Please do not think that you are the only one who knows Chinese.

The first one was 'Public Support',

The second one was 'Fuzzy Treatment'.

The third one was 'Does not support.'

And the last one was 'Does not talk clearly'.

Please edit the post appropriately. You are going against the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom