What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

Model, we Pakistanis got beauty. And her, well, she is a class apart. Beauty.

She is not purrty and she needs a nutritionist. She's a tanned skin away from looking like an African malnourished kid.

All you idiots need to take cold showers, the amount of oozing over Ayyan makes me feel nasty.

Isnt she ppurrty? @KingMamba somebody needs to tell you chick about your intentions.

@JammuWarrior @cyphercide Isnt she hot or what?

Tab tou cheating ho gai na...? You were only supposed to post pictures of politicians. Supermodels toh humare paas bhi hain. :yes4:

Not talking about "hot" ones either.. :rofl:

I'm sure that hundreds of African and Indian ladies are now heartbroken over your merciless verdict. :P

Tab tou cheating ho gai na...? You were only supposed to post pictures of politicians. Supermodels toh humare paas bhi hain. :yes4:

I'm sure that hundreds of African and Indian ladies are now heartbroken over your merciless verdict. :P

You guys dont have supermodels as hot as ours, though not saying they arent gorgeous.

Plus our politicians are prettier, HRK and Maryam Nawaz blow everything out of the water :D

233580_5_.jpg
The tharki in me says............." i want":yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4:

this beauty still has the high school spirit, watch her clothes carefully.......

233583_5_.jpg

see something light under the darkness :P

on a side note though: im a shareef guy I only look at the well covered parts :whistle::whistle::pleasantry:[/quote]
Saale.... there is only one tharki on the forum........ME:)

And who are u to decide it? Typical racist who worship gori chatti as beauty. Its all bout personality and we all know what personality Pakistanis carry. 'Muh khola matlab gutter.' :D

Don't get carried away we all know how Indians look like, and please.

INDIANS stop trying so HARD to prove that you got beautiful ladies, which you certainly don't . You can never beat us in BEAUTY not even in Zillion years to come. We are a superior race :sarcastic::omghaha:

I think we are discussing "BEAUTY" not political issues. Which part of Beauty you Indians don't understand ? :P

The part where Pakistanis have something to do about it!!! :P

I'm just playing, bruv. although, I personally find capable women very attractive.

Like Hillary Clinton or Condolezza Rice. May our nations be blessed with such statesmen!!!

No beauty so you change the topic? tsk tsk tsk

:bunny:

Plus at your trolling in the Iranian border thread

1731d1363825836-suggestions-blade-son__i_am_disappoint_by_soniamdisappointplz.jpg

My goalpost....is the best goalpost. :angel:

And I wasn't trolling at all. My posts were factual and on point. All I got in return was an infraction and a few negative ratings.

My goalpost....is the best goalpost. :angel:

And I wasn't trolling at all. My posts were factual and on point. All I got in return was an infraction and a few negative ratings.

You intentionally were baiting the Iranian member but he did not bite. Serves you right.

You intentionally were baiting the Iranian member but he did not bite. Serves you right.

Baiting whom? Again, my posts were factual and on point.

Then again, fake points on the internet never bothered me in the first place. I do realize that this is a Pakistani forum and my views are tolerated, that doesn't mean they have to be cherished or even liked by all.

Baiting whom? Again, my posts were factual and on point.

Then again, fake points on the internet never bothered me in the first place. I do realize that this is a Pakistani forum and my views are tolerated, that doesn't mean they have to be cherished or even liked by all.

That dude himself called you out, you Indians are textbook trolls. No ingenuity.

Stick to the topic guys :D, can someone please post few more pics of Ayyan Ali :sarcastic:

BTW Does Bangladesh have any good looking female politicians ? and how to do Indians perceive Bengladeshi girls ? @BDforever

Back
Top Bottom