What's new

8,000 ‘Stability Maintenance’ Officers to Be Recruited in China’s Xinjiang

ok, I do know there are a lot of american rednecks who are stupid out there, but you sir really really takes the crown.
maybe that's just how americans understand world, everything has to do with religion.

if you ever care about facts, you would know the so called "clash" was in fact a Uyghur riot and the about 200 death were mostly Han civilians killed by Uyghurs. Because of the lack of security personals and the underestimation of the situation, the police at the time couldn't responded fast enough.

then you would know the issue between Uyghur and Han people were not about religion but about ethic issues.
But of course, who am I kidding?

Facts? And your source for this propoganda lie is? wait whom am I kidding that we can expect you to propose the truth of the 200 muslims killed in China.

Facts? And your source for this propoganda lie is? wait whom am I kidding that we can expect you to propose the truth of the 200 muslims killed in China.

I'm sure Americans know all about propaganda and lies. Invaded and cause millions of deaths in a country on a lie and now set to invade another on the same lie, rednecks are retarded. If you wanna troll a forum switch your flag, you're making it too easy.

Actually the Uighurs killed up to 200 people that's fact.

nice come back, yea, whatever I believe in are just right and if you otherwise well sir what you believe are propaganda lies

That has been used time and time again, I guess it makes what I learn from RT, CNN, AZ propaganda.

I mean, fox news tells the truth right?

oh wait, did you just spelled propaganda wrong? what are you failed grade 7?

Smarterthanyou

The 50 cent army even if settled in Toronto is hardly credible to speak about us Americans. All you are doing is repeating the script from China, while sitting comfortably in the west. A country I may add which is an ally of America, a NATO partner and unwavering supporter of it.

Shame that canada has to suffer such poor mannered chinese immigrants too.

50 cent army isn't in Canada. yes it seems Partner after being rejected by the USA came to china for trade.

The 50 cent army even if settled in Toronto is hardly credible to speak about us Americans. All you are doing is repeating the script from China, while sitting comfortably in the west. A country I may add which is an ally of America, a NATO partner and unwavering supporter of it.

That's all the come backs you have?
being racist
not agreeing with your idea of the world - not american
can't counter other's point - you are brain washed/propaganda(its propa not propo btw)/you are 50 cents

I guess name yourself smarterthanyou really makes you smarter than others too.

Man, America is fuked up exactly because of you guys

nice come back, yea, whatever I believe in are just right and if you otherwise well sir what you believe are propaganda lies

That has been used time and time again, I guess it makes what I learn from RT, CNN, AZ propaganda.

I mean, fox news tells the truth right?

oh wait, did you just spelled propaganda wrong? what are you failed grade 7?

Smarterthanyou

You learned from RT , CNN ? you mean articles like this Uyghurs: China's remote Muslim minority - CNN

Where you learned what your Ministry of Propaganda pushed out , only to be refuted by human rights organizations ( see last couple of sentences)

Tell us, show us where you learned anything other than the propaganda pushed out the Chinese .

The Chinese are doing ethic cleansing within this region similar to what they are doing in the Tibetan region. You flood areas with Hans and try to stamp out the local culture and people and in this case by murdering them.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-07-11/...nister-erdogan-chinese-government?_s=PM:WORLD

I am ashamed that Canada is at all associated with America. Of all the citizens in western countries it's probably has the most sheeple poisoned by it's own propaganda. It's not surprising given it's large population of borderline mental handicaps that only know dancing with the stars and stuffing your face with lard. The whole world is waking up, and you're still the cow on the couch. Don't blame other people because your simple mind can't comprehend reality.

You learned from RT , CNN ? you mean articles like this Uyghurs: China's remote Muslim minority - CNN

Where you learned what your Ministry of Propaganda pushed out , only to be refuted by human rights organizations ( see last couple of sentences)

Tell us, show us where you learned anything other than the propaganda pushed out the Chinese .

The Chinese are doing ethic cleansing within this region similar to what they are doing in the Tibetan region. You flood areas with Hans and try to stamp out the local culture and people and in this case by murdering them.

Turks criticize Chinese treatment of Uyghurs - CNN

Minorities aren't affected by the one child policy thats why they are allowed to grow, you forget the fact the Uighurs started the Riots and killed the most. actually the Uighurs tend to be Poorer thats why Hui,Han, and Kazakh go to work not our fault their lazy anyway enough of you BS.

I am ashamed that Canada is at all associated with America. Of all the citizens in western countries it's probably has the most sheeple poisoned by it's own propaganda. It's not surprising given it's large population of borderline mental handicaps that only know dancing with the stars and stuffing your face with lard. The whole world is waking up, and you're still the cow on the couch. Don't blame other people because your simple mind can't comprehend reality.

Such freedoms to speak freely . No wonder you migrate to our Judea- Christian , white , western countries :D

Just because you ran away from the 3rd world to our region, does not make you Canadian . That's why you cannot understand US-Canadian relationship and culture. You will always be a foreigner in our lands.

“What we’re seeing now is a repeat of China’s complete unwillingness to see that unrest inside its borders might stem from poor conditions,” said Dillon, an academic and author of the book “Xinjiang, China’s Muslim Far Northwest”.

Many of Xinjiang’s roughly nine million Turkic-speaking Uighurs are unhappy with what they say has been decades of political and religious repression, and the unwanted immigration of China’s dominant Han ethnic group

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists – The Express Tribune

Turks criticize Chinese treatment of Uyghurs - CNN

OMG, the negative news from CNN about China.

Sure, since you have all the evidence, give me the one where it states that "the truth of the 200 muslims killed in China."

Now look, I know you an't that smart, but all you have to find is "200 muslims killed in China"

OKay? from any big news agencies, no matter how biased they are against China, including your beloved fox news.

remember, 200 Muslims killed in China, now go boy.

Such freedoms to speak freely . No wonder you migrate to our Judea- Christian , white , western countries :D

Just because you ran away from the 3rd world to our region, does not make you Canadian . That's why you cannot understand US-Canadian relationship and culture. You will always be a foreigner in our lands.

Let me get this, so your view is white is the only real American, and minorities are forever aliens and will never be equal to whites. And this thread is about you complaining about how China isn't treating it's minorities fairly. You sir are a true American in all their stupidity and ignorance, Canadians are definitely different when it comes to that. How is a natural born citizen an immigrant, American stupidity strikes again or just plain discrimination?

Back
Top Bottom