What's new

700 Scientists Quit DRDO

:frown::cry::disagree: patni ke hath se koi bacha hai ? main ne to dari cigrate chor di aik order per :rofl:

Imran Bhai yeh galat kiya apne, Biwi ko hamesha yeh bata ke rakhna chahiye ki ghar me patloon (pant) hum pehntey hai woh nahi :rofl:

Imran Bhai yeh galat kiya apne, Biwi ko hamesha yeh bata ke rakhna chahiye ki ghar me patloon (pant) hum pehntey hai woh nahi :rofl:

Shhhh..dheere. Uska biwi bary khandan se hai, sun legi to patloon uski biwi pahnegi and @Imran Khan ko ghagra pehna degi, wo bhi without nara. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
People leave because:
1) They can't get anything done. Lower level employees have insufficient guidance and don't have powers to use their creativity. Higher-ups don't care about the ideas of lower level guys, if at all they listen to them first.
2) To get a promotion, they should suck up deep to the boss. The boss has the power to screw up a promotion but the best promotion one gets is based on yearly seniority. So if there is an @$$hole senior to you, he will most likely come along all the way.
3) Everyone is in the company to chill out. Nobody around is motivated to do what DRDO is supposed to do; make cool stuff for Indian defence industry.

People will self-respect obviously leave before committing too much time on the ladder.

1. India is importing assault rifles from SIG SAUER through Abishek Verma, Raol's buddy/partner. DRDO, can't even make a damn assault rifle!

2. And a quick glance at DRDO's other failures:

Tank ammo-No
Assault rifle-No
Howitzer-No
Artillery shells-No?

3. They are making food packets, breeding goats somewhere and making portable toilets for Siachin.

Pay has to be according to capability. You have to understand most of the researchers in DRDO are PhD holders, and toiled more than 12-13 years to get above academics. They deserve pay hike more than any other PSUs, same goes for HAL.
I don't think so mate. If you count the benefits, their pay is actually close to market rate. I don't know how many PhDs they hire. But for the engineers they hire(they do hire many), the pay is competitive.

Pay has to be according to capability. You have to understand most of the researchers in DRDO are PhD holders, and toiled more than 12-13 years to get above academics. They deserve pay hike more than any other PSUs, same goes for HAL.
then what about NAL,ISRO,BEL,BHEL ?? there are certain phd's in ongc,coal india,NTPC etc...what about them? pay hike is not according to your degree,but according to your performance.This is true for pvt firms also.There is a rule placed in govt about the salary structure and payhikes..these can be revised in a few years alternatively,but i do not think it would be wise for govt to colossally increase their fees as it would create financial problems in the future and the govt has to keep in mind that

Well having all these engineering colleges definitely promotes education atleast in quantity if not quality. India produces about 800000 or 8 lack engineers per year out of which only 80000 are capable of being hired. Almost 5000 from IIt simply leave the country. The day the graduate you know what they say, "THANK YOU FOR EDUCATION NOW **** YOU INDIA". India produces enough good engineers but we need to hold on to talent by giving them freedom and oppurtunity.
The same problem exists in china, lots of genius immigrate to USA after graduation. They prefer money than their own countries. What a pathetic life! Without the support from Chinese and Indian engineer, USA is just a piece of crap.

700 scientist quit DRDO is not the same with the best 700 scientist quit DRDO, maybe just normal redundancy.

I don't see a problem with 700 scientists leaving DRDO. A comparable number leaves from each and every high paying companies too. On a percentage basis 700 in 6 years is a non issue its about 1%.
Many IT company's faces > 4% attrition per quarter! I'm sure any company would be extremely happy if their attrition rate was 1%.

So don't worry and get off this "fine" thread.

Isn't that the story of all PSUs in India.. ?

And btw, Bangalore is one of the most costliest cities in India.. the pay scientists get in DRDO is not enough to survive in a city like Bangalore..

damn, a decent food will cost you easily 600-800 bucks per head which is atrocious !!! Everything from Bus Fares and Auto fares are so expensive in Bangalore.. ( yes and I have lived in Delhi for more than 15 years ) ..

And you won't get those road side stalls selling really good stuffs which is the case in Mumbai and Delhi.. Only BRANDED stuffs..

Also, a movie show ticket for a decent release will hover around 400-700 bucks in PVR/INOX etc.. damn I can get a BSNL unlimited 4 MBps broadband for that amount and download sh!t loads of movies..

In DRDO you get appartment/flat (costliest thing in bangalore)

Isn't that the story of all PSUs in India.. ?

And btw, Bangalore is one of the most costliest cities in India.. the pay scientists get in DRDO is not enough to survive in a city like Bangalore..

damn, a decent food will cost you easily 600-800 bucks per head which is atrocious !!! Everything from Bus Fares and Auto fares are so expensive in Bangalore.. ( yes and I have lived in Delhi for more than 15 years ) ..

And you won't get those road side stalls selling really good stuffs which is the case in Mumbai and Delhi.. Only BRANDED stuffs..

Also, a movie show ticket for a decent release will hover around 400-700 bucks in PVR/INOX etc.. damn I can get a BSNL unlimited 4 MBps broadband for that amount and download sh!t loads of movies..

am in bangalore for last 6 years...... the figures that you showed are exaggerated..

Considering private sector pays almost triple if not more to these scientists, I dont blame them...

am in bangalore for last 6 years...... the figures that you showed are exaggerated..

Kahin bhi Jaao.. chutney chang or Mainland CHina or ViaMIlano.. food is so expensive.. notwithstanding the aggregated 24.5% tax on the food

Kahin bhi Jaao.. chutney chang or Mainland CHina or ViaMIlano.. food is so expensive.. notwithstanding the aggregated 24.5% tax on the food

dude... come on ...
no body gonna have their daily meals on these kind of hotels.......

these are hotels mainly surviving on hosting team lunches and other parties......

Back
Top Bottom