What's new

7 killed: China, Uighurs offer different account of deadly shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
There s a funny thread right now about Indian high speed rail in 2089. You don't see Chinese trolling it with "how can Indians afford HSR and copy-paste from Japan", do you????

Really??? Why not you check another running thread? In which pla officers will meet IA in junuary. And unlike this that thread is friendly thread which means no need for troll. And you will find that the person who first replies who was chinese. Faced ban, you can guess why. His/her name was peaceful, go and check that thread

Those clownish indian trolls here are very happy to see any things negative about China, yet those shameless losers try to act as if they are so care and kindness to people especially Muslims but I bet our brother Pakistani know the answer the most. indian nowadays must suffer by their inferior complex syndrome so they always feel insecure with the growing China.

modern india is nothing but a childish attitude if compared to its history, national size and population!!! pathetic!!!

Those clownish indian trolls here are very happy to see any things negative about China, yet those shameless losers try to act as if they are so care and kindness to people especially Muslims but I bet our brother Pakistani know the answer the most. indian nowadays must suffer by their inferior complex syndrome so they always feel insecure with the growing China.

modern india is nothing but a childish attitude if compared to its history, national size and population!!! pathetic!!!

Taste your own medicine.

Asking pakistani to save you. Can't you defend yourself? How pathetic?

Götterdämmerung;2439506 said:
Bloody fascist, that's what you are. You are propagating the Nazi ideology of "ein Volk, eine Nation".

It is not nazi ideology, it is a well respected successful ideology of two nations, i.e. muslims and non muslims are two separate nations. By calling it nazi, you are just showing your islamophobia.

Many indian hate muslims, But why now they sympathize with them? So funny, Purpose is different, talk differently!

muslims in india are indians so how can they hate themselves,most hindus dont hate muslims and vice versa,its just most indians hate pakistan and vice versa

You are still illeterate according your own post

"Most are functionally illiterate according to the PISA exam". As for GMAT scores; ........ read this

Indian students' GMAT score highest in the world

What is "You are still illeterate" ?? You just proved my point.

Do you even know what 99th percentile means? Indian b-schools suck. Wasn't one founded by a insider trader who violated all the public trust of shareholders by conspiring with fellow ethnic Indians in the biggest insider trading case in US history??? I thought so.

Well he's clearly not the biggest inside trader, other wise he wouldn't be caught, the biggest financial criminals are still serving in the federal reserve or taking massive bonus.

The "uighur" source is someone from Stockholm, source of his information is unclear.

Opinions from this "Uighur congress" on China is like the opinion of Taliban on USA.

For Gods Sake...i request my indian friends to not to worry about Uighurs...just cuz there was some minor demonstration...throughout the muslim world..there are problems...

Hundreds and thousands are being killed in Syria and Lybia and Iraq, Thousands in Pakistan's tribal areas cuz of drones, 80,000 Kashmiris killed by Indian troops in Kashmir..the world should worry about them rather worrying about a few a hundred Uighurs

No my friend what indians here most worry is not enough china bashing threads in this forum

What is "You are still illeterate" ?? You just proved my point.

Do you even know what 99th percentile means? Indian b-schools suck. Wasn't one founded by a insider trader who violated all the public trust of shareholders by conspiring with fellow ethnic Indians in the biggest insider trading case in US history??? I thought so.

brush up on your GK , Shakespeare ! . You went to US probably bcoz Chinese B schools suck or you didnt get admission.

brush up on your GK , Shakespeare ! . You went to US probably bcoz Chinese B schools suck or you didnt get admission.

u really belive this clown has a 99 percentile and come here to troll all the time...cmon anyone can do better than that...

noob nolifers dreaming of lives of grandure...nothing new in tht

It is very said to see the same response. :tdown:

Some chinese members are shamelessly posting off topic while some pakistani trying to justify it and at last some false flaggers too. :tdown:

What the world have come to :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Plz, be on topic and don't try to derail this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom