What's new

7 Egyptian Christians, Florida pastor sentenced to death for anti-Islam fil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sir we don't tolerate the insult of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW who ever will do insult will face death punishment when ever he or she is caught and if Islam would have been week than it wouldn't have been the fastest growing religion in the talking about thousands who convert to Islam every year

:lol: You dont tolerate anything....let alone stuff on your prophet.

And also, "thousands dont convert to Islam". Muslims just reproduce like jack rabbits on steroids. Here's a phrase for you "Birth control".

And also, "thousands dont convert to Islam". Muslims just reproduce like jack rabbits on steroids. Here's a phrase for you "Birth control".

since you insist on being an idiot..

look up india' population and you will know who is on steroids.....
Plus producing children is peoples private issue as long as they can take care of them and provide for them.

Sir I am only talking about converts not by birth rate thousands convert to Islam every day Sir in the whole world

since you insist on being an idiot..

look up india' population and you will know who is on steroids.....
Plus producing children is peoples private issue as long as they can take care of them and provide for them.

You see, that's just it. You make more people as opposed to conversion. There is a lot of stigma associated with Islam, and rightly so, if i might add....

Sir I am only talking about converts not by birth rate thousands convert to Islam every day Sir in the whole world

Nope :lol:......humans are generally not excessively insane.

You see, that's just it. You make more people as opposed to conversion. There is a lot of stigma associated with Islam, and rightly so, if i might add....

we practice our religion in more detail and in more numbers than any other religion..
while churches are abandoned and mandirs only get homeless people.
Almost all mosques of the world still get more attendance per capita and more frequently than any other religion's place of worship..
This does attract attention,both good and bad...and does advertise our religion...
Islam remains the most "talked about and advertised" religion of the world,and if people talk about us,many convert to islam,no surprise here.

Nope :lol:......humans are generally not excessively insane.
Yes that is why they are converting to Islam the true Deen and best way of life for humanity

have you seen the population of your country?

600 of you people don't even have toilets.

you idiot.

Islamists, single-handedly nullifying all the progress that humans have made to be more civilized.

It would depend on his mental state. Some of the verses in quran seems to be quite violent. You dont want to insult him during that time.

Qaran was man made after all, and PBUH didnt write it. The writers added a bit of violence to it to enforce some amount of morality and respect to PBUH.

Sorry sir we don't tolerate the insult of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW who ever will do insult will face death punishment when ever he or she is caught and if Islam would have been week than it wouldn't have been the fastest growing religion in the talking about thousands who convert to Islam every year

Does the reverse apply? Do you realise what you just said? Or do you simply not care?

Qaran was man made after all, and PBUH didnt write it. The writers added a bit of violence to it to enforce some amount of morality and respect to PBUH.
Quran was not man made if it would have been man made it would have been changed by now but it is same from past 1400 years ago Quran is from ALLAH the creator of the universe and he is the one who protects it

Quran was not man made if it would have been man made it would have been changed by now but it is same from past 1400 years ago Quran is from ALLAH the creator of the universe and he is the one who protects it

Whatever it suits u buddy, but it doesnt change the reality of Quran and its origin. I dont want to enter into a debate of its origin.

Whatever it suits u buddy, but it doesnt change the reality of Quran and its origin. I dont want to enter into a debate of its origin.
Yes and the reality is Quran is from ALLAH and by the way books of Hinduism have more so called violent things in them than Quran

And ramayana doesnt tell stories abt pandavas and others killing eachothers and good vs evil? get a life hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom