BordoEnes

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
rZfT2.jpg

we should roll out them old russian carriers i dont even no what they called

This ****

0.jpg

Btrs should definitely should replaced by Pars or Arma but I guess they're not seeing it as first priority.

I think BTR 80s are doing just fine in terror infested areas. There is no need for hi-tech stuff for dealing with insurgents. If Turkish army buys Pars or ARMA 8x8 variants they will use those for heavier weapon systems most likely.

But it is true that BTR series don't have the same protection against mine attacks as the Kirpi does.

I think BTR 80s are doing just fine in terror infested areas. There is no need for hi-tech stuff for dealing with insurgents. If Turkish army buys Pars or ARMA 8x8 variants they will use those for heavier weapon systems most likely.

But it is true that BTR series don't have the same protection against mine attacks as the Kirpi does.

BTR-80 are probably one of the worse wheeled APCs ever built, They have proven themselfs to be horrible at combat situations over and over again. The Infamous killing of 13 Soldiers last year was a result of a IED that hit a BTR-80, While on the other hand the kirpi barrely had a scrath (It was actually filmed by PKK, Posted a thread about it)

I think we should replace it with a very cost-effective platform, That would be the Nurol Ejder without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom