What's new

6 Policemen gunned downed in karachi.

6 policemen killed is social news ?? :huh:

btw, you need to run a spell check on your signature :azn:

really amusing how you patrol this thread likes your life depends on it, but Maoist killing your police thread, :whistle: all is silent like a pin drop from you indians

Karachi is not TTP Stronghold . Someone else is involved .

Anyways RIP .

there are 3 locations in karachi which are a strong hold of Taliban they have their courts there , no writ of the government

Yes it does but who started the thread?

1.Who reported this news?Why are you guys in denial
2.Had the same sort of things happened in India,you guys would for sure open a thread on this.Remeber what happened after Delhi Rape??

1.Who reported this news?Why are you guys in denial
2.Had the same sort of things happened in India,you guys would for sure open a thread on this.Remeber what happened after Delhi Rape??

Indian opened a thread means we are in denial?

really amusing how you patrol this thread likes your life depends on it, but Maoist killing your police thread, :whistle: all is silent like a pin drop from you indians

I like to talk about Pakistan on a Pakistani forum. I talk about Indian news on the Indian defence forums. As should be the norm.. but meh...

And I am surprised that you can find something amusing in a thread which talks about 6 of your jawans being killed

we are not allowed to feel good? looking at china is depressing, you are our fav ..:cheers:

you are world's antidepressant kid... even african countries look at your country to have some faith in theirs...

Indian opened a thread means we are in denial?

No,Why are you guys critisizing Indians for opening this thread?I have not see much anger from you guys towards criminals associated with this crime,instead you guys are attacking ndians??

you are world's antidepressant kid... even african countries look at your country to have some faith in theirs...

they may do look at low HDI countries in our neighborhood for faith,And they look at ours for aid and Investment;)
India announces $5 billion aid for Africa

According to the latest joint report by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the World Trade organization (WTO), India's current investments in Africa amount to more than $50 billion.
Indian Investments in Africa soars

No,Why are you guys critisizing Indians for opening this thread?I have not see much anger from you guys towards criminals associated with this crime,instead you guys are attacking ndians??

they do look at low HDI countries in our neighborhood for faith,And they look at ours for aid and Investment
India gives $5-billion aid to Africa : Rest of the World, News - India Today
Indian investment in Africa soars | Asia | DW.DE | 15.07.2013
If the thread was not a troll fest, I would have appreciated it.

they may do look at low HDI countries in our neighborhood for faith,And they look at ours for aid and Investment;)
India announces $5 billion aid for Africa

ab tu kyon aya high hdi wala? just look at your own place in hdi :lol:
right at the borderline
you have to be considerable better than low HDI countries to be consider what you are thinking india is.
borderline ****, is still ****.

and at the topic of giving aid to africa...
thats what i call just plain stupid.
india is doing much worse than africa.. and giving aid. wows!! any sensible indian would see this as just stupid.

ab tu kyon aya high hdi wala? just look at your own place in hdi :lol:
right at the borderline
you have to be considerable better than low HDI countries to be consider what you are thinking india is.
borderline ****, is still ****.

and at the topic of giving aid to africa...
thats what i call just plain stupid.
india is doing much worse than africa.. and giving aid. wows!! any sensible indian would see this as just stupid.

Atleast we are a medium HDI country,and Dont worry about Indian poverty-At current rate, India 'will achieve' poverty reduction target by '15 - Indian Express
and we are building Infrastructure and industries too..

Back
Top Bottom