What's new

6 military officials martyred in attack

Was anyone under any illusion that attacks wouldn't start to SURGE once we green-lighted the drone programme and resumed the NATO supplies?

If so, get your head out of the sand.

Belt up, things are going to get a lot worse.

Terrorists have no religion they have to be crushed otherwise they spread like a cancer

Terrorists have no religion they have to be crushed otherwise they spread like a cancer

The IRA suggests otherwise. You have no knowledge and are providing typical knee-jerk statements.

Scorched earth policy failed as far back as 2006 under musharraf.

The IRA suggests otherwise. You have no knowledge and are providing typical knee-jerk statements.

Scorched earth policy failed as far back as 2006 under musharraf.

I Know all about the IRA my friend they have turned into a Political party now called Sinn Fein but the Real IRA still exist but it not worth even mentioning, they are nobody's and have only small numbers who support them.

I stand my my comment that terrorists have no religion as they attack civilians which goes against the teaching of the holy books.

I Know all about the IRA my friend they have turned into a Political party now called Sinn Fein but the Real IRA still exist but it not worth even mentioning, they are nobody's and have only small numbers who support them.

I stand my my comment that terrorists have no religion as they attack civilians which goes against the teaching of the holy books.

No matter how hard you try, Musafar won't agree with you. For him terrorists have a religion otherwise how is he going to justify the support to terrorists.

No matter how hard you try, Musafar won't agree with you. For him terrorists have a religion otherwise how is he going to justify the support to terrorists.

He does not understand the reason the likes of the IRA failed and split into 2 groups, after the Omagh bombing in '98 the IRA called a ceasefire in its operations against the British government.

Why? because they the Real IRA splinter group had killed innocent civilians and children which shocked the world and led to people who did support them turn the backs.

US is doing what ever they can to spread terror & chaos through out Pakistan. US Embassy & US Consulates in Pakistan are the main source of terrorism in Pakistan. They need to be shut down.

US is doing what ever they can to spread terror & chaos through out Pakistan. US Embassy & US Consulates in Pakistan are the main source of terrorism in Pakistan. They need to be shut down.

That is not the solution mate. In fact they can be used against your war on terror and that's exactly the reason your govt has allowed them to set up base there. Embassies and Consulates world over are a source of information gathering. But it's Pakistan which has to cleanse itself before blaming others.

"UMAR BHAR YEHI BHOOL KARTA RAHA, DHOOL CHEHRE PE THI AUR AAINA SAAF KARTA RAHA"

That is not the solution mate. In fact they can be used against your war on terror and that's exactly the reason your govt has allowed them to set up base there. Embassies and Consulates world over are a source of information gathering. But it's Pakistan which has to cleanse itself before blaming others.

"UMAR BHAR YEHI BHOOL KARTA RAHA, DHOOL CHEHRE PE THI AUR AAINA SAAF KARTA RAHA"

good comment mate.
its a matter of black and white. there is some truth in his statement and some in yours.
thats what makes this kind of war hard to understand .. enemy is ill defined.

problem with us is we are insisting more on external enemies because that gives us ease in definition. whereas people who are within us and time and again make videos of the slaughter only get a halfhearted condemnation.
terrorists are always going to find targets where they have an opportunity to succeed.. look at the Iraq insurgent videos attacking American marines or Iraqi officials.

the target this time was not a checkpost but was a search party which might have had one or 2 guards who most likely would have been helping in the search of the crash site.

the terrorists are not your typical stereotypes.. they are not fanatics, they are not emotional, they dont should Allah Akbar.
they are calm and they choose their target wisely, they are clean shaven most of the time and wear respectable clothing.

they dont travel in a get up that invites suspicion. as far as the identity of the assailants is concerned, there is a consensus that its the sectarian terrorists who are moonlighting and chose military instead of Shias this time.

Pff Pakistan is almost like Turkey. Terror problems and always soldiers dying after a ambush.

What makes a martyr? How do we know these people were martyred? I think the media is showing its bias by not giving it to us as it is: that 6 military officials killed in attack.

serving the country
performing their duty

same goes for doctors, teachers and preachers who continue to do their job despite the threats of the taliban, many have been killed and they are also termed as martyred.

I am very much glad that media is now showing biases towards the defenders of the country and doesnt show Taliban as the true representatives of Islam. we have enough biases during the Red Mosque operation already where Media played with the emotions and acted as a freelance mouthpiece of terrorists inciting hated and unrest against the army and spawning a lot of wannabe terrorists.

I can really live with such media bias. I would also call those children martyrs who died during Taliban attack on school buses and classes. I will also call lady health workers and women police martyrs who were killed by Taliban due to their gender.
I will pray for their souls and pray that you can also live with this bias

Pff Pakistan is almost like Turkey. Terror problems and always soldiers dying after a ambush.

we are both facing terrorism , there are no clearly defined front lines and the enemy doesnt have uniforms or any formal identification.
its battle of wits more than the firepower

Back
Top Bottom