What's new

5 days ultimatum: Leave Syria or we'll enter Iraq.

ISIL by now has 100,000 soldiers in Syria. If Islamic Front decides to fight ISIL in Syria, they'll be obliterated.

lol where you going with 100,000? ISIL are now not even 3000-4000 after defections and others who returned home. The rest of FSA + Islamic Divisions are easily 300,000 Now. The majority of ISIL fighters want to defect or return home according to most of their families but the quick executions of those who try are waiting for the right time to do so. ISIL is all but finished now especially after some of the leaders were caught with iranian Visa's and equipments, one of the leader was even a high ranking officers in the syrian intelligence the game is up for ISIL.

lol where you going with 100,000? ISIL are now not even 3000-4000 after defections and others who returned home. The rest of FSA + Islamic Divisions are easily 300,000 Now. The majority of ISIL fighters want to defect or return home according to most of their families but the quick executions of those who try are waiting for the right time to do so. ISIL is all but finished now especially after some of the leaders were caught with iranian Visa's and equipments, one of the leader was even a high ranking officers in the syrian intelligence the game is up for ISIL.

You should take a bath and wash your mouth before speaking about the noble ISIL, you secularist!

Your right he’s talking bs with 100.000 ISIS, but then you come with your 300.000 :sarcastic:

You should take a bath and wash your mouth before speaking about the noble ISIL, you secularist!

Brother see the mujahideen effort to establish the Caliph, Nusra thugs want to destroy it

Your right he’s talking bs with 100.000 ISIS, but then you come with your 300.000 :sarcastic:

Brother see the mujahideen effort to establish the Caliph, Nusra thugs want to destroy it

Masha'Allah!

I pray that Allah gives them the strength and courage to fight off the followers of haraam beliefs (FSA/Nusra), Ameen!

Allah will surely destroy these sodomites and wine drinkers who are against ISIL (True Mujahedin).

How many do you think there are then, Oh please let me Guess 500 Fighters and 499 are foriegners.lol Why do you think assad had to get hizbullah and Iraqi to boost his forces??? Assad doesn't even have an army anymore and the few he does doesn't trust fully fearing defection. That is why Airstrikes is what he does best while hizbullah is the main offensive force.

How many do you think there are then, Oh please let me Guess 500 Fighters and 499 are foriegners.lol Why do you think assad had to get hizbullah and Iraqi to boost his forces??? Assad doesn't even have an army anymore and the few he does doesn't trust fully fearing defection. That is why Airstrikes is what he does best while hizbullah is the main offensive force.

10.000 ISIS

Probably 150.000 opposition, in total, divided infighting.

Anyway since this is Sunni vs Alawite where are those million armed Sunni men, we should be seeing 5 million opposition forces at least

Masha'Allah!

I pray that Allah gives them the strength and courage to fight off the followers of haraam beliefs (FSA/Nusra), Ameen!

Allah will surely destroy these sodomites and wine drinkers who are against ISIL (True Mujahedin).

Jabhat Al Nusra Is the pride Of Sunni Muslims, With 1.6 Billion Sunni's awakening slowly but surely the alawites will lose this war sooner or later. If Jordan and turkey open their borders and restriction unfiltered i could bet Jabhat al Nusra and other Islamic fronts would reach 1 Million Fighters within a year, heck with all the restrictions now an average of 200 joins them everyday.

10.000 ISIS

Probably 150.000 opposition, in total, divided infighting.

Anyway since this is Sunni vs Alawite where are those million armed Sunni men, we should be seeing 5 million opposition forces at least

150,000 was the estimate same time last Year. 8000-9000 ISIS was the number before the confrontation happened, in the last month 2000 ISIS has been killed or wounded, 2000-3000 captured/surrendered with some returning home and others joining other fronts and the reminders either went to Iraq where they are fighting the Iraqi forces, around Aleppo and Idlib where they are withdrew in the last few days due to Jabhal al Nusra threats, the last post now is Al-Riqqa where they occupy part of the city and soon they will be driven away from there. You have to relaise that everytime they withdraw or engage in a battle many of their followers take that chance to defect/escape. They are losing numbers rapidly which is why they are on survival mode and trying to save the organisation by giving grounds.

The alawites have relaised that in the long term they can't win this war even with Iran/Hizbullah support, I have fought in a similar war against an army which was deemed much stronger and larger Than What was syria prior to 2011, Hizbullah are more of an insurgent/Guriella army rather than a conventional one if assad falls they would follow soon after. Iran Financial Choke is hurting them (Sanctions) and assad regime falling would set their plan back 30 years or so, like the iranian said they would rather lose Ahwaz (an iranian region) than Assad regime. But you can't throw rocks if your house is made out of glass in the next few years you will see unrest in iran minority ethnic groups (balochs,turkmen,kurds arabs etc) that would get iran busy within its borders again, Syria is 85% Sunni there is no way Alawites thought they would stay in power for a long time unless they were foolish enough to think that.

@F117
Another traitor above me that opposes the noble ISIS, ISIS should have it’s own ministry for such traitors.

Stop hiding amongst civilians. Come out and fight in the open, like in the American civil war, or the Spanish civil war, or the Chinese civil war, and I guarantee you FSA would be wiped out within a week. :oops: FSA only has 3,000 troops. SAA + NDF has at least 400,000 troops.

Religion is a culture. In modern world, especially in a secular country like Syria, not many people are willing to fight and die for religion. Maybe 1% would, but 99% sure would not. 99% of Sunnis in Syria are against extremists.

Last edited:
Stop hiding amongst civilians. Come out and fight in the open, like in the American civil war, or the Spanish civil war, or the Chinese civil war, and I guarantee you FSA would be wiped out within a week. :oops: FSA only has 3,000 troops. SAA + NDF has at least 400,000 troops.

Religion is a culture. In modern world, especially in a secular country like Syria, not many people are willing to fight and die for religion. Maybe 1% would, but 99% sure would not. 99% of Sunnis in Syria are against extremists.

Hahaha Stop bombing like scared turtles, come and ffight us in the open.lol
SAA has only 70,000-80,000 including the 4th division and half of what was the republican guard.
some Sunnis In syria might be against Extremist but they also know they are a target and behind the smile and Nationalistic smiles of the alawite regime they wouldn't hesitate to waste them too if it comes to it.

@F117
Another traitor above me that opposes the noble ISIS, ISIS should have it’s own ministry for such traitors.

Believe me i would cut off their heart and eat it raw before the part with their life, they only pick on people who can't fight back, now since The FSA and Nusra is confronting them they are crying like babies and putting the white flag up.

Believe me i would cut off their heart and eat it raw before the part with their life, they only pick on people who can't fight back, now since The FSA and Nusra is confronting them they are crying like babies and putting the white flag up.

Dont quote me wash your face first and never talk like that about the Dawla

Dont quote me wash your face first and never talk like that about the Dawla

The Dawla is all but over now, did you see how they pulled out like Little girls from the Aleppo/Idlib few days ago?? 5 months ago Al Jolani was Hiding from them because the Dawla wanted to kill him, now Al Jolani Gave 5 days to Get out or else and they ran away in 3 days.lol

Back
Top Bottom