What's new

5,0000 Pakistanis go to India to practice their religion freely !

Ehsan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CHANDIGARH: Around 5,000 Pakistanis will cross over Punjab to participate in a three-day annual International Ahmadiyya Muslim Conference will be held at the Ahmadiyya Muslim headquarters in Qadian, Gurdaspur, beginning December 27.

The first batch of 700 delegates arrived from Pakistan via Attari border and were welcomed by residents of Qadians, including Hindus, Sikhs, Christians and Muslims.

One of the delegates said religious expression of Ahmadiya Muslims in Pakistan was banned 35 years ago. “We are not allowed to express our religious feelings openly and if we do so, blasphemy charges are slapped on us,” he said.

Pakistan has the highest number of Ahmadiyya Muslims and the community has presence in Ghana, Germany, Canada and UK as well. In terms of strength of the community, India ranks 10th, with their population mostly concentrated in Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala and Orissa.

Notable members of the community include a Nobel Prize winner in physics, late professor Abdus Salam, and a chief justice of the International Court of Justice and president of the United Nations General Assembly, late Sir Muhammad Zafrulla Khan. The main aim of the conference is to share the teachings of Islam. On December 28, an all religion peace conference will also be organized.

International Ahmadiyya Conference to be held in Qadian, India from December 27 | Rabwah Times

I hope scholars and members of all India personal law board would also participate with these guys in this conference. Oh wait.... :lol:

It is a shame that our minority citizens cannot practice their faith Publicly. As a Sunni Pakistani it bothers me that any Pakistanis life and liberty and property is threatened.
Have you not seen Churches, Temples, Gurdwaras etc where thousands of your minority citizens practice their religion publicly? Yes there have been incidents of terrorist attacks on places of worship, but have those attacks been only to minorities or sunni/shia mosques were also targeted?
So please dont interpret things in your perspective rather see them in broader context. Also you should know all the history and story behind Qadiyanis and why every now and then some member start a new thread quoting "Ahmmediya times" as its like New York Times or CNN??

hope they successfully complete the conference.

islam molvi ke baap ki jageer hai they can enter or exit anyone from islam :lol:

for me
sunni muslim shia muslims qadiyani muslim brelvi muslim deobandi muslim all are same :lol:
Islam kisi ek admi ki jageer bhi nahi hay. For you it can be anything but Islam is what written in Quran and Hadees and What Hazrat Muhammad SAW practiced. Are you qualified religion person to tell us what is your opinion?

Welcome to the land of free. :coffee:
Yes your Free Land where Gujrat riots and Sikh Genocides occurred and where Muslims are so discriminated that they cant even buy a flat in hindu communities area, where Muslim women have to portray themselves as Hindu to get a job.

islam molvi ke baap ki jageer hai they can enter or exit anyone from islam :lol:

for me
sunni muslim shia muslims qadiyani muslim brelvi muslim deobandi muslim all are same :lol:

Ye Baat... !!!!

Yes your Free Land where Gujrat riots and Sikh Genocides occurred and where Muslims are so discriminated that they cant even buy a flat in hindu communities area, where Muslim women have to portray themselves as Hindu to get a job.

I feel proud when Pakistanis have to resort to events that are decades old to take a pot shot at India, forgetting that in Pakistan similar events of sectarian / religious slaughters are a thing of everyday life..

Yes the foreign minister, the foreign secretary, the director of Intelligence bureau and the vice president of India all had to pretend to be Hindus to get to where they are today :lol:

for me
They aren't muslim bro.Their last prophet isn't Muhammad(SAW) but Someone else....... Just check out about them and take your words back.:D

It is a shame that our minority citizens cannot practice their faith Publicly. As a Sunni Pakistani it bothers me that any Pakistanis life and liberty and property is threatened.

qadyan is in India. Let Indians accommodate this fitna and spread throughout India

They can practice freely if they do away with false claims of prophethood .

Agreeing to their newly created prophet means entire population of Muslim world is going to negate basics of Islam and Last Prophet (PBUH).

As far as minorities just ask them to claim and accept that they are minority and NOT Muslims, we will stand by them.

for me

They are NOT Muslims.

sects is quiet another thing and a different faith is another.

All sects be Shia-sunni barelvi etc etc clearly fulfill all requirements of becoming a Muslim.

Muhammad (PBUH) was the last Prophet of Islam and there is NO prophet after him.

whom is muslim whom is not whom will decide ? you have 72 sects and most of them consider open or close kaffir . should i open box ???????
all sects believe in finality of Prophethood.

qadyanis are bent upon creating new prophets every now and then

not just muslim women in india but also pakistanis and sri lankans has to portray themselves as vindian to get a job in western countries. BTW u are too dumb to understand the reason behind muslim women portrayin themselves as hindus, its because no hindu wud want any meat eting person to enter his kitchen.
and as far as ur land of free rant is concerned i wud like to ask u about a girl named rinkle kumari who lives in pakitan. what happened with her?

Back
Top Bottom